Login or register. (You can now login/register with your social networks.)

Giant Freetext

Dossta
July 30, 2012
Hits: 561
Comments: 12
Ideas: 0
Votes: 9 / 3.888889
The Hellephant    Lifeforms  (Fauna)   (Any)
DNA can be a funny thing.  Flip a gene here and the resulting offspring is sterile.  Twist this one around and the kid winds up twice as big as either parent.  And this one?  Lets just say that there‚Äôs a reason why some genetic experimentation is very, very illegal. 
Pieh
December 21, 2010
Hits: 992
Comments: 9
Ideas: 0
Votes: 7 / 3.214286
Ithyqonian Frost Giants    Lifeforms  (Intelligent Species)   (Tundra/ Arctic)

"Are you lost in the frost?" A lone giant speaks, a cloud of chill air escaping his blue-lipped mouth.

In the distance, through a thick fog, you can see more of them coming out a cave lit by blue light. Almost like a portal to the netherworld is it’s eerie glow. You can feel fear growing in your belly. These aren’t normal giants. Their skin is blue, their hair and eyes silver. Stone jewelry hangs about their bodies making them look like brickwork monsters.

"Tiny man," The leader speaks, icicles breaking and falling from his jowls. "What brings you so far north?"

Selected Freetext

Giant (2)


Associated Freetext

Join Now!!



Random Idea Seed View All Idea Seeds

       By: ephemeralstability

On route from Geli to Nekrass the characters meet a peasant boy on the road. He's wandering in the direction from which they've just come. If this seems a little bit incongruous, they may wish to ask him a few questions. He's perfectly willing to talk: he's called Lamish and he's run away because he knows he is the heir to the throne of Geli and his parents didn't believe him. How far is his home? About five weeks walk from here. How much has he eaten? Nothing. Has he drunk? Only from the filthy roadside ditches. In short, it's a wonder he is still alive. And yet he seems perfectly healthy.

Is he a thief, waiting for travellers to trick? Is he lying because there's something more sinister under all of this? Is he telling the truth? And anyway, what should the characters do? Do you take him to Geli? Do you try to find his parents? Or leave him to make his own way?

Encounter  ( Locations ) | September 23, 2003 | View | UpVote 0xp


Creative Commons License
Individual submissions, unless otherwise noted by the author, are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
and requires a link back to the original.

We would love it if you left a comment when you use an idea!
PayPal
Powered by Lockmor 4.1 with Codeigniter | Copyright © 2013 Strolen's Citadel
A Role Player's Creative Workshop.
Read. Post. Play.
Optimized for anything except IE.
0.0132