The Heir, Sylvie Blackburn: The illegitimate heir to the throne, Sylvie is finding herself in the middle of intrigue and danger now that she knows that she is at the center of the succession crisis, not Reginald.
The Spy, Valen Aventura: A mystery to his companions, Valen proves slippery and untrustworthy the majority of the time. Can the party trust their talented but immoral friend?
The Drunk Blacksmith, Ruz: Finding himself becoming concerned with the plight of the workers on Frond's estate, will Ruz become a champion of the downtrodden and poor?
The Blind Girl, Adriene: Ruz's adopted daughter. Blinded in an accident in the past, Adriene takes a constant dislike to Ruz's alcoholism.
The Huntress, Bretia Faulkner: With a fear of magic, Bretia is having a very hard time acclimating to the presence of Rowena, the Witch.
The Ranger, Althalos Yerel: Althalos has spent the majority of the last sessions talking to trees while his player deals with school.
The Witch, Rowena Foxglove: At a loss to get to know Valen and befriend Bretia, Rowena is finding herself in the middle of some unfriendly group dynamics.
The Disgraced Captain of the Guard, Albert Nash: Albert's player will never see the twist concerning his character coming.
The Heir Pretender, Reginald: <-Just click his name, it's a link.
The Retired Historian, Morano: The now-reclusive historian has raised Sylvie since her birth, and now hopes to place her on the throne. Captured as of the end of session two.
The Ultimate Archer, Lenny: The perilous triggerman of High Baron Fruit, Lenny is finding himself pulled into the group Morano originally hired.
Lucretia, Agrivaine's Betrothed: The youngest daughter of the Valewardens, Lucretia is a Locust Agent, feverishly devoted to his cause- something her future husband and the players aren't aware of.
Extremely brief summary of sessions
- Agrivaine accepted the group's offer to travel with them, leaving Kimber behind as the Captain of the Guard of Cranson
- The Duke and Duchess Valewarden were called to the capital by The Locust unexpectedly
- It becomes painfully clear to Valen that more individuals know his name than he'd like.
- They arrive at the Black Hangover, a large trading post/inn, quite possibly the busiest such establishment in Discarthia.
- Valen has a conversation with Lenny regarding who might know his identity or place of origin. Leaving him in a foul mood, he kills a random individual.
- The party sells some of the loot from Obyn's shop
- Albert finds a hit list in the barn rented by Obyn, along with a large amount of gold.
- Albert meets Odorf, the l
- Leonard, Obyn's business associate, has been at the Black Hangover.
- Valen gets into a short but bloody fight with the family of the man he killed the previous night. This continues as he storms into the bathing area in the tavern, killing another man.
- Burke, the owner of the Black Hangover, orders payment from the group as compensation for having to deal with five bodies. Their task is to deliver a cow to a man named Mathus.
- The mercenary captain the group took captive in Pyrim and then gave to Zarek drops by to give them some information- to Beware a man named Benjamin Wren, as well as the location of a criminal den beneath the Dun Distillery.
- Sage Kahn answers a huge number of questions for the group
- Albert learns that his entire body is covered in small deposits of Devil's Spit that Rowena is currently not able to remove.
- Albert's brother is revealed to the the Captain of the Royal Guards
- A previous historical succession crisis led to a civil war.
- Reginald and Lucretia have a bit of a small spat when Reginald openly questions her intelligence.
- One of their wagons throws a wheel on the way to the Capital.
Not Registered Yet? No problem.
Do you want Strolenati super powers? Registering. That's how you get super powers! These are just a couple powers you receive with more to come as you participate.
- Upvote and give XP to encourage useful comments.
- Work on submissions in private or flag them for assistance.
- Earn XP and gain levels that give you more site abilities (super powers).
- You should register. All your friends are doing it!
? Responses (3)-3
I really like following your game, but wish you wrote more about...well everything really. :P But not just in this particular post.
I'm finding it hard to keep up posts with the pace of the campaign- we play twice a week most weeks. But since I've heard from various people, I'll attempt to keep up best as I'm able.