The Heir, Sylvie Blackburn: The illegitimate heir to the throne, Sylvie is finding herself in the middle of intrigue and danger now that she knows that she is at the center of the succession crisis, not Reginald.
The Spy, Valen Aventura: A mystery to his companions, Valen proves slippery and untrustworthy the majority of the time. Can the party trust their talented but immoral friend?
The Drunk Blacksmith, Ruz: Finding himself becoming concerned with the plight of the workers on Frond's estate, will Ruz become a champion of the downtrodden and poor?
The Blind Girl, Adriene: Ruz's adopted daughter. Blinded in an accident in the past, Adriene takes a constant dislike to Ruz's alcoholism.
The Huntress, Bretia Faulkner: With a fear of magic, Bretia is having a very hard time acclimating to the presence of Rowena, the Witch.
The Ranger, Althalos Yerel: Althalos has spent the majority of the last sessions talking to trees while his player deals with school.
The Witch, Rowena Foxglove: At a loss to get to know Valen and befriend Bretia, Rowena is finding herself in the middle of some unfriendly group dynamics.
The Disgraced Captain of the Guard, Albert Nash: Albert's player will never see the twist concerning his character coming.
The Heir Pretender, Reginald: <-Just click his name, it's a link.
The Retired Historian, Morano: The now-reclusive historian has raised Sylvie since her birth, and now hopes to place her on the throne. Captured as of the end of session two.
The Ultimate Archer, Lenny: The perilous triggerman of High Baron Fruit, Lenny is finding himself pulled into the group Morano originally hired.
- Rowena successfully healed Kimber of his wound. It was revealed through asking a lot of questions that he had been stabbed with a blade made of something called Devil's Spit (Strolen Submission pending), the tip of which had lodged in his back. The metal burns to the touch, glows a faint green, and causes insanity over long exposure.
- Albert and Valen spoke to Obyn and Hoel regarding the events taking place in Pyrim. Hoel mostly informed them about Devil's Spit, and Obyn revealed to them his thoughts on the people he had them investigate. Obyn's mostly convinced that those he named are either part of the conspiracy or part of an illicit drug trade.
- Ruz and Rowena learned about Devil's Spit from Neva, the local alchemist.
- Sylvie questioned Berwyn, a man who had intended up stealing from Obyn's shop the night Boyd was murdered. Berwyn indicated that Obyn and Boyd had argued, and that Obyn had left angrily.
- Bretia met a group of vagrants living in a small cave dug under an abandoned shack almost out of the city walls. They shared a good amount of information to her, and informed her of a small religious service taking place in two in-game days.
- Albert and Valen asked Obyn to set them up to meet Agrivaine.
- Althalos managed to catch up to Morano, who had been rescued from his kidnappers by Zarek Tor. Althalos found him in the company of Lord Brown, cousin of the king.
- Kimber is now fully awake and will almost fully recover.
- Morano is currently not informed all that well about current events, and will need to be brought back up to speed
- Corbin's inn is going to have a fire set by Obyn's agents overnight. This is because they have been pursuing the Locust too openly.
Althalos: I learned I cannot abuse situations until it's too late
Bretia: The bums of Cranson are fucking awesome
Rowena: I should probably learn a spell against poison
Valen: I can intimidate people through song
Sylvie: There's drug trafficking in Cranson
Albert: Albert and Thomas have interests in common
Ruz: Someone is asshole enough to use painful poison on someone
Ruz to Rowena: For helping Kimber with his poisoning
Valen to Albert: For murder
Albert to Valen: For the fun conversation with Hoel
Althalos to Bretia: For Beatrice being awesome
Sylvie to Ruz: For investigating with Rowena
Rowena to Sylvie: For doing stuff on her own
MVP- Players voted Althalos the MVP for 'finding' Morano