The Kingmakers, Session 22
Sadly, the first night my Antagonistic Player is around to play, inter-player drama throws things off causing a slog of a session where almost nothing got accomplished.
The Heir, Sylvie Blackburn: The illegitimate heir to the throne, Sylvie is finding herself in the middle of intrigue and danger now that she knows that she is at the center of the succession crisis, not Reginald.
The Spy, Valen Aventura: A mystery to his companions, Valen proves slippery and untrustworthy the majority of the time. Can the party trust their talented but immoral friend?
The Drunk Blacksmith, Ruz: Finding himself becoming concerned with the plight of the workers on Frond's estate, will Ruz become a champion of the downtrodden and poor?
The Blind Girl, Adriene: Ruz's adopted daughter. Blinded in an accident in the past, Adriene takes a constant dislike to Ruz's alcoholism.
The Huntress, Bretia Faulkner: With a fear of magic, Bretia is having a very hard time acclimating to the presence of Rowena, the Witch.
The Ranger, Althalos Yerel: Althalos has spent the majority of the last sessions talking to trees while his player deals with school.
The Witch, Rowena Foxglove: At a loss to get to know Valen and befriend Bretia, Rowena is finding herself in the middle of some unfriendly group dynamics.
The Disgraced Captain of the Guard, Albert Nash: Albert's player will never see the twist concerning his character coming.
The Heir Pretender, Reginald: <-Just click his name, it's a link.
The Retired Historian, Morano: The now-reclusive historian has raised Sylvie since her birth, and now hopes to place her on the throne. Captured as of the end of session two.
The Ultimate Archer, Lenny: The perilous triggerman of High Baron Fruit, Lenny is finding himself pulled into the group Morano originally hired.
Lucretia, Agrivaine's Betrothed: The youngest daughter of the Valewardens, Lucretia is a Locust Agent, feverishly devoted to his cause- something her future husband and the players aren't aware of.
Session 22 Gameplay
- Ruz stormed back to Corbin's and began a drinking binge. Albert and him discussed things, while Beatrice decided to perch on Ruz and didn't move all session.
- Lucretia and Althalos had a conversation. Lucretia acted like an abused spouse, terrified of the prospect of having to marry Agrivaine.
- Lucretia slipped into Corbin's Inn and stole the instructions for the man who had tried to burn the tavern down.
- Corran made his exit.
- Valen had a long conversation with Zarek about the political situation in Discarthia.
- Sylvie let Briar Dredge know that she is the heir, seeking his family's support in the Capital.
Bretia- I (the player) need to get my crap together
Sylvie- Being honest to certain NPCs leads to good things
Rowena: Adrienne could've been a witch
Valen: Tripping leads to Dragons
Albert: Ruz is interesting while drunk
Ruz: More alcoholism binges are in my future
Bretia to Ruz: For having the bird on his head all session
Rowena to Valen: For naming his lute Suzette
Valen to Albert: For agreeing that Agravaine needs to die
Sylvie to Althalos: For talking to Lucretia
Althalos to Sylvie: He assumes that Sylvie was getting laid
Ruz to Bretia: For putting up with magic
Albert to Rowena: For having a fun conversation with Bretia as always
Not Registered Yet? No problem.
Do you want Strolenati super powers? Registering. That's how you get super powers! These are just a couple powers you receive with more to come as you participate.
- Upvote and give XP to encourage useful comments.
- Work on submissions in private or flag them for assistance.
- Earn XP and gain levels that give you more site abilities (super powers).
- You should register. All your friends are doing it!
? Responses (1)
'For having the bird on his head all session' :)