The Heir, Sylvie Blackburn: The illegitimate heir to the throne, Sylvie is finding herself in the middle of intrigue and danger now that she knows that she is at the center of the succession crisis, not Reginald.
The Spy, Valen Aventura: A mystery to his companions, Valen proves slippery and untrustworthy the majority of the time. Can the party trust their talented but immoral friend?
The Drunk Blacksmith, Ruz: Finding himself becoming concerned with the plight of the workers on Frond's estate, will Ruz become a champion of the downtrodden and poor?
The Blind Girl, Adriene: Ruz's adopted daughter. Blinded in an accident in the past, Adriene takes a constant dislike to Ruz's alcoholism.
The Huntress, Bretia Faulkner: With a fear of magic, Bretia is having a very hard time acclimating to the presence of Rowena, the Witch.
The Ranger, Althalos Yerel: Althalos has spent the majority of the last sessions talking to trees while his player deals with school.
The Witch, Rowena Foxglove: At a loss to get to know Valen and befriend Bretia, Rowena is finding herself in the middle of some unfriendly group dynamics.
The Disgraced Captain of the Guard, Albert Nash: Albert's player will never see the twist concerning his character coming.
The Heir Pretender, Reginald: <-Just click his name, it's a link.
The Retired Historian, Morano: The now-reclusive historian has raised Sylvie since her birth, and now hopes to place her on the throne. Captured as of the end of session two.
The Ultimate Archer, Lenny: The perilous triggerman of High Baron Fruit, Lenny is finding himself pulled into the group Morano originally hired.
- Players found a merchant, Greeves, broken down on the side of the road. They moved his wares onto their wagon and assisted getting him into Cranson. He's mostly kept to himself, but did mention that he moved from further West of Pyrim.
- Taxes in Cranson are high, corruption is rampant, and the guards control everything with an iron fist. This has been ongoing long before the assassination of the King.
- Bretia and Rowena's spat is starting to boil a little. Some fairly serious name-calling took place.
- The players met Corbin, an innkeeper, and Nira, a barmaid at his inn. Corbin is mostly dismissive of the guards within Cranson, accepting their heavy fines and corruption because it indirectly benefits him.
- Nira used to be Captain Agrivaine's lover, before he reached the rank of Captain. He originally moved to Cranson to be with her. She was ordered lashed by the Captain for insulting him in public, something she doesn't seem to hold against him.
- The players met Obyn, the wealthiest merchant in town. When asked about the Locust, Obyn immediately indicated that he was aware of the Locust, and that the Locust was responsible for his Son's death. Obyn and the players have agreed to work together to discover who the Locust is.
- Sylvie learned about the actions of her uncle Morano as well as the Five that Morano lead in the past. She learned that she currently has the Blade of Intuition and that secret societies were founded by Morano and Corran that continue their work.
- The actions of a man known as Lord Brown, cousin of the King, have reached Cranson. He has been responsible for saving many lives.
- Reginald reveals that the succession to the throne is limited to only direct relatives of the most recent ruler. Direct relatives that can take the throne are parents, siblings and children of the current ruler.
- Obyn is an agent of the Locust, working under the Duke and Duchess of Cranson.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cranson are both involved with the conspiracy to kill the King
- Obyn's son actually still lives. (In what capacity I haven't decided.)
- The two secret societies I mentioned will be contacting at least Ruz somewhat soon.
Rowena gets points from Bretia for fighting
Albert gets points from Sylvie for getting information that lead to MORE information
Ruz gets points from Albert for dragging Adrienne away from the fighting adults
Bretia from Rowena for 'Being Aveline to my Isabella'
Sylvie from Valen for being special
Valen gets points from Ruz for being called queer- and for finding the seal
Sylvie: Secret Societies Exist
Bretia: My bird is a traitor
Ruz: Bretia and Rowena don't get along very well
Valen: I can't take sides and I know my next target
Albert: Corbin gives preferential treatment to Knights
Rowena: Rowena may be more sexually promiscuous than originally desired.
Bretia was MVP