In Work - Public
- Break up the content. While it is great to have everything in one place, reading one massive document that extends for pages and pages will eventually wear the reader down. I personally think the Codex/Scroll formats are very useful for an article as it allows the article to be broken down into smaller components. Also, it's even better if there is an attempt in having sub-sections within each submission linked to a Codex or each component section of a Scroll.
- Signposting. For a Codex, have clear titles for each Scroll or Linked Sub so that the title reflect the content of the particular section. For a Scroll, it would be nice to have a brief starting paragraph that says: I’m foreseeing x number of sections. I will be split it this way… (like a written report)
Not Registered Yet? No problem.
Do you want Strolenati super powers? Registering. That's how you get super powers! These are just a couple powers you receive with more to come as you participate.
- Upvote and give XP to encourage useful comments.
- Work on submissions in private or flag them for assistance.
- Earn XP and gain levels that give you more site abilities (super powers).
- You should register. All your friends are doing it!
? Responses (1)-1
I would be happy to comment and vote on these but my advice is that you follow Val's advice.
"Might want to put these in as advice requested - generally when codexies or scrolls are submitted at full subs, at the very least the author has added something. These are not ready to be main subs."