The forest of HalÃƒÂ«fas is a strange place indeed. It has long been inhabited by the forest elves, a race of elves descended from the high elves that have lived for over 9000 years isolated there. This wood is patroled by a groupe of expert rangers who know the forest well, Tred lightly and unthreateningly here for you may find your end in Hathil'S arrow.
This wood is not like any other. The trees glow a bright white all day and all night. It is an enchantment by lord Valanair, king of the forest elves who lives in the city of Ellivanor. The woods of HalÃ«fas are old and filled with wonder. It provides good cover for it's rangers. It is here where the decent sould may find the flute of Vaxtar for Vaxtar is oe of it's defenders. If that is what you seek, do not bother searching for him. He will find you. The three major cities of HalÃ«fas are Ellivanor, Meltifiace and Quelfinare. The largest of the three is Ellivanor. The wood of HalÃ«fas houses an army of seasoned elvish fighter's and twelve score of rangers. Not an enemy worth making. Should you go the HalÃ«fas withgoo intentions, you will be treated like a king, go there with ill intentions, your death will find you swiftly.
Not Registered Yet? No problem.
Do you want Strolenati super powers? Registering. That's how you get super powers! These are just a couple powers you receive with more to come as you participate.
- Upvote and give XP to encourage useful comments.
- Work on submissions in private or flag them for assistance.
- Earn XP and gain levels that give you more site abilities (super powers).
- You should register. All your friends are doing it!
? Responses (4)
This is just equal parts sickly Lord of the Rings and cartoonish Warcraft. There's little detail, and we know almost nothing about their actual culture, just about a couple names and some armed forces. Unworthy.
Ditto what CP said, generic militant elves.
On the other hand I do like posts like this for what they can be dissected for.
1. The trees were enchanted to produce white light day and night by Lord Valanair - Who was this Lord, is he still around, why did he magic the trees to glow? We already have a potential NPC, and an odd lifeform - the glowing trees.
2. The Flute of Vaxtar - what is it, what can it do, etc etc etc
3. Ellivanor, Meltifiace and Quelfinare - Three cities, three locations. Why is Ellivanor the largest? Are there any rivalries? What are the cities known for, if anything.
4. There is an army of seasoned elvish warriors supported by 240 rangers - Seasoned armies have seen combat and survived if not prevailed. Who have they fought, who are their enemies, what were their losses?
Unofortunelty I must give this submission a 1.5/5, other than spawning some interesting questions, it is still generic, vague, and alltogether too short.
What CP said.
An all too brief snapshot - whats here is covered off on the existing comments.
Its a start, but that is all.