1. The Scout: This suit is designed to be as light and fast as possible. wearing this suit allows you to run at 60 mph or so without exhausting yourself. The suit also has some mods for strength so that the wearer can easily lift 200 lbs with little effort. has slots in the sides to holster sidearms but is very limited in the high caliber area. Because of it's light design it offers very little protection to limbs and moderate protection to chest and back.
2. The Commander: This suit is one of three suits to have a helmet. moderate protection for the whole body. can carry most weapons but it's real strength comes from the helmet. this helmet has a low AI to take a situation and determine the best orders to give. some strength mods and light speed mods.
3. The Pyro: This suit is designed to burn EVERYTHING. Moderate protection on whole body. has 2 under wrist flamethrowers. these are supplied by two tanks on the back. these tanks can be filled with napalm or regular butane. In initial runs the tanks were exposed and the suit could be easily destroy by shooting the tanks, so the suit was updated to include a protective shell for the tanks.
4. The Engineer: This suit is larger than most because of the the special Quick Deploy Turrets stored inside of it. the suit has heavy protection on the chest and back and moderate on the limbs is more of a support suit as it's only weapons are the turrets and a wrist mounted machine gun. This suit is known as the engineer because it is capable of deploying sentry turrets and keeping them in good condition. This suit is used mainly as a support suit.
5. The Heavy: The heavies come in two classes The Reinhardt and The Bastion. Both are characterized by heavy armor on whole body, slow movement, and massive strength mods.
The Reinhardt is a Heavy that trades out big guns for a more supportive role. Instead of the classic mini-gun This model has a 8 ft. tall 8 ft. wide sheet of 3 inch metal on one arm, which it uses as a shield to cover itself and nearby friendlies, and a Massive war hammer in the other. This model also has a single rocket in the back which it can fire to fly forward about 30 feet.
The Bastion is a Heavy with a massive Mini-gun and incredible amounts of improvisation ability. Ah SHIT my mini-guns out of bullets. Walks over to tipped Humvee. This will work. Rips machine gun turret of the top.
6. The Demo-Man: This suit is for those times when you really need something to blow up. this suit gives moderate armor on whole body. has 2 under-wrist grenade launchers and if an enemy gets to close there is an extendable blade on each forearm. Has various forms of explosives to arm the arm cannons, including cryo-grenades, incendiary, frag, and an experimental grenade that rips holes in space creating a black hole for a half second that sucks in everything within 50 feet of the rip. More of a support suit than a front line combat suit.
7. The Medic: This suit has light armor on whole body but make up for it's lack of armor by being almost as fast as the Scout. Using advanced cell regeneration technology this suit can shoot a beam from the device it carries to quickly heal most injuries. The beam travels through most materials except lead. The beam has a secondary feature that triples the power of the bean and causes the skin to become very resistant to injury. The beam can also be reversed and suck energy out of cells, killing them. This is used on cancerous tumors or to kill enemy soldiers.
Feel free to add to this list with anything you think will be useful.