Size: Small Village (Population 415)
Location: Southern Lowlands, Coppice of Ya-blick
Surrounding Region: Underground, lava cave system
Racial Demographics: Human (61 %), Goblin (23 %), Ratlings (7 %), Troll (3 %) & Rahu-men (7 %)
Type of Government: Gynarchy
Ruler: Baronessa Igniper the Conquerer (female human, 4th level Psychic)
Fealty of Government: Settlement of a city
City Defenses: Wet Moat & Palisades
Defense Force: Well-Trained Militia; 10 Fighters, 3 Men of Magic, & 5 Priests.
Attitude toward Outsiders: VERY Friendly
Social System: Racial Supremacists
Loyalty: Mildly Disloyal
Alignment: Decent, primarily Anarchist & Unprincipled.
Level of Wealth: Strong Earnings, working middle class
Literacy Rate: 33 %
Presence of Law: Small City Guard; Executioner & 4 Guards.
Presence of Crime: None
Presence of Guilds: Craftsmens’ Associations
Presence of Magic: Somewhat prominent
Presence of Psionics: Limited Psionics
Presence of Religion: Wide Open!
Pantheons & Deities: Mantus, Isurron, Pantheon of Taut, Ippotomi, Semotra
- Hut. Lower Class Residence.
- Larus Ranch. Middle Class Residence.
- Guildmaster His All Peerless Raierla, The Mysterious, Peer of Neven Chateau. Upper Class Residence. Two stories and one cellar; New or pristine condition, freshly decorated with ornate furnishings and brickwork;
- Cabin. Middle Class Residence.
- Pirate’s Warehouse.
- Apartments. Middle Class Residence. Building currently under reconstruction or extensive major repairs (from recent fire damage, collapse, explosion, etc.);
- Thieves’ Hideout. Two stories and one cellar; Well-worn, heavy daily use, some need of repairs.
- Lumber Industry. Covering walnut, .
- Dorm. Lower Class Residence. Four stories with basement.
- Empty Building. Used by travelers.
- Mosque of Isurron . This monastery can be found in a province in the hinterlands. It is a medium complex with 5 buildings: Guest-chamber for strange monks, a chapel, a charter house, an astrological observatory, and a cell block for the sergeant-brothers . The group built an elaborate waterfall spilling into a pond. The complex has an elegently simple babbling brook . The monastery contains a wall around the compound. The group built a wall around the compound.
- Botany Museum. Ground floor apartment with offices and shop above.
- Dorm. Lower Class Residence. Four stories, basement, with tower or partial upper level.
- Brewery Industry.
- Crossed Barns. Farm with Root Cellar, Pond, Chicken Coop, Root Cellar, and Pasture.
- The Dancer’s Library. Library.
- Unneth’s Scriptorium. Scriverner. Ground floor apartment with shop above.
- Horse Trade Industry.
- Damargan, Sage. Sage for hire.
- Entertainment Industry. Tourney.
- Illicit Drug Den.
- Infirmary. Two stories and one cellar; New, well-cared for, and freshly redecorated.
- Shack. Lower Class Residence. Three stories, with tower or partial upper level. New or pristine condition, freshly decorated with ornate furnishings and brickwork;
- Farmhouse. Lower Class Residence.
- Annae Charnel House
- Forests Bureau.
- Apartments. Middle Class Residence. One story, with tower or partial upper level.
- Leprosarium. Two story (wood) and no cellar; Well kept and in good condition, clean and newly painted;
- Gravel Yard Industry.
- Shrieve’s Post.
- Mattas Townhouse. Middle Class Residence.
- Sheriff’s Post.
- Ranch. Middle Class Residence. Two stories building with a basement and seems to function as repaired ground floor shops with offices and an apartment above
- Governmental Halls of Justice.