- The characters of a location need to come through. Include descriptions of the atmosphere of a location as well as geographical descriptions.
- The history of a location needs to explain/complement its characteristics. Not only is a history necessary to make a location interesting, it should also tie in further with the atmosphere that you are trying to create for the location. Alternatively, the history of a location does not necessarily have to be provided through a straight History section but rather can come through from descriptions of key landmarks that form a location.
Not Registered Yet? No problem.
Do you want Strolenati super powers? Registering. That's how you get super powers! These are just a couple powers you receive with more to come as you participate.
- Upvote and give XP to encourage useful comments.
- Work on submissions in private or flag them for assistance.
- Earn XP and gain levels that give you more site abilities (super powers).
- You should register. All your friends are doing it!
? Responses (2)-1
I would be happy to comment and vote on these but my advice is that you follow Val's advice.
"Might want to put these in as advice requested - generally when codexies or scrolls are submitted at full subs, at the very least the author has added something. These are not ready to be main subs."
Update: Put this out as Collaboration Requested simply because I have levelled up enough to earn more than 1 CRs even though current content is probably out of context