One of The Tweleve Virtue Lords instruments; Carrying both curse and blessing depending on who uses it ....
It is said that The Raven, Lady of Patience, was given this flute by her human lover when he was forced to leave this world for his own.
The flute itself is made of a strong white wood that never turns grey. But the enchantment on it is what makes it the oddest of the twelve
-Can work in conjuction with those instruments of the Dragon and the Unicorn. Is uncapadable with the rest. And is the only cursed instrument of the set.-
1. When heard or the song felt, can heal the person within inches of life but not completely.
2. May reveals things hidden or are illusions to user. Whether it be furture, present, or past.
3. In the hands of a human or part-human THAT IS OF ALIGNMENT GOOD OR OF LIGHT, all spells done by user are more to be sucessful.
4. In conjuction with the instruments of the Dragon and The Unicorn, all protecting, banishing, and healing spells etc. double in strenght; can summons either one of the three spirits to ask a favor.
Conjuction Chart: Abilities with combos/treating
Unicorn: boosts spells; heals hearts(?)
Dragon: heals minds; see anything in present
Unicorn and Dragon: see also past, can summon one of the spirits
Boar: Flute only undoes any spell done by him, incompatible with his instrument.
1. In those with no human blood, the item may cause user to become an animal according to personality.
2. In humans and those with human blood align to darkness or evil, many targedies befall them.
3. When use in conjuction eith other instrument except the one mention beforehand in Magical Properties, the item will do one of several thing;
*Drive human aligned to darkness insane
*Burn human align to light slightly
*Kill nonhumans outright