Sama, the Light Bringer, the One Eyed, the Angry. He is the main god of the Samahen people, the only beacon of light in an otherwise dark world. His people spread the good news of his return to the heahens that occupy the rest of the world.
In the beginning there was darkness, and the demons ruled over the earth claiming to be gods. Then Sama looked down and was sad at the plight of the world, and he came down and cast out the demons.
The battles were great, and the land, once beautiful and whole was shattered and broken. And though Sama was wounded many times, and pierced by the spears of his enemies he fought on. And in the final battle Sama finally understood what he needed to do to win. He cut out his eye and cast it up, and from it a great light came forth and cast out the shadows of the world. (In this war he was helped by an army of mortals, numbering a million minus one.)
And in that final moment, as Sama cried out, the last few of the demons fled in terror from the light. And Sama, seeing that his people could live without fear again, and suffering grieviously from the wounds he had taken, slept knowing all was done.
But the vile demons crept back into the world while the Great One was resting, and yet again set themselves up as gods. And the people, their memories short and bodies frail, listened to their lies. And for many lifetimes Sama was forgotten.
But he has woken, and now his wrath is tenfold. He is now longer content with casting out the demons, and now he wishes to destroy them out-reight. He tells us, his children, that if any would refuse him they are little more than chattle. He tells us that now we must help him take back the world.
-The darkness in the beginning of the world
-The demons ruling and calling themselves gods
-There is a single great one who made the world…
-but Sama isn\‘t him
-Sama=leader of the million morals that fought the gods. As punishment for the rebellion the gods cut out the left eye of all the rebels. Sama was the first one to lose an eye, and after he did he jumped on the god with the knife to try to save the others. He was killed and then his soul was ripped to shreds.
-His soul reformed recently, and is bound to this life by an insane hatred of the \‘gods.\’
-The eyes of the million were cast out into the \‘great darkness\’ IE space, and formed the stars
* Thou shalt believe all that the Church teaches, and shalt observe all its directions.
* Thou shalt defend the Church.
* Thou shalt respect all weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.
* Thou shalt love the country in the which thou wast born.
* Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
* Thou shalt make war against the Infidel without cessation, and without mercy.
* Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy feudal duties, if they be not contrary to the laws of God.
* Thou shalt never lie, and shall remain faithful to thy pledged word.
* Thou shalt be generous, and give largess to everyone.
* Thou shalt be everywhere and always the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil.