The Heir, Sylvie Blackburn: The illegitimate heir to the throne, Sylvie is finding herself in the middle of intrigue and danger now that she knows that she is at the center of the succession crisis, not Reginald.
The Spy, Valen Aventura: A mystery to his companions, Valen proves slippery and untrustworthy the majority of the time. Can the party trust their talented but immoral friend?
The Drunk Blacksmith, Ruz: Finding himself becoming concerned with the plight of the workers on Frond's estate, will Ruz become a champion of the downtrodden and poor?
The Blind Girl, Adriene: Ruz's adopted daughter. Blinded in an accident in the past, Adriene takes a constant dislike to Ruz's alcoholism.
The Huntress, Bretia Faulkner: With a fear of magic, Bretia is having a very hard time acclimating to the presence of Rowena, the Witch.
The Ranger, Althalos Yerel: Althalos has spent the majority of the last sessions talking to trees while his player deals with school.
The Witch, Rowena Foxglove: At a loss to get to know Valen and befriend Bretia, Rowena is finding herself in the middle of some unfriendly group dynamics.
The Disgraced Captain of the Guard, Albert Nash: Albert's player will never see the twist concerning his character coming.
The Heir Pretender, Reginald: <-Just click his name, it's a link.
The Retired Historian, Morano: The now-reclusive historian has raised Sylvie since her birth, and now hopes to place her on the throne. Captured as of the end of session two.
The Ultimate Archer, Lenny: The perilous triggerman of High Baron Fruit, Lenny is finding himself pulled into the group Morano originally hired.
- The players questioned Obyn, growing suspicious of his role within Cranson
- Neva refuted the accusations that she was involved in the trade of Guile
- Valen was accosted by a guard who turned out to be a Locust assassin. Interrupting the man during a change of outfit, a short fight ensued. Despite having his arm injured, Valen managed to dispatch the assassin
- Lucretia, Agravaine's betrothed and daughter of the Duke and Duchess, was in on the meeting with Albert and Bretia
- A fire was set to Corbin's Tavern. It was quickly put out by Rowena's magic.
Sylvie: Graverobbers have been active in Cranson
Rowena: Don't just immediately trust NPCs
Albert: Today I learned that Agravaine isn't as much of an asshole as the bard said but a dick to some of the commoners.
Valen: I should follow more people who act suspiciously
Ruz: We need to organize our information gathering to be more efficient
Bretia: People love my bird
- Nathaniel Dredge and his younger Brother, Briar, entered Cranson. Escorted by Lenny, they had been attacked just outside of Cranson.
- Nathaniel announced his father's promotion to High Baron of the Capital area.
- Nathaniel also announced that the High Barons of Discarthia had proclaimed that an heir was still alive, and that they would not be taking the throne in the heir's place.
- The Moon Festival, an old traditional celebration held to adhere to an ancient treaty will be happening soon. The Duke and Duchess will be making an appearance.
- Rowena and Valen tried to view the body of the assassin Valen killed. They were stopped by Agravaine, who questioned them closely but let them go.
- Lord Brown, the man who escorted Morano from the West has arrived in the Capital.
Sorry, my computer crashed and I had what my players learned/giving points/MVP in an unsaved notepad.
- Players discussed things. Conversation mostly went in circles.
- Kimber gave them Barnabus, Omig's toy rabbit that he rescued from a garbage pit.
- Inside Omig's house, they found the body of a dead Locust Assassin.
- Said assassin had the blade with the tip that broke off in Kimber's back.
Bretia to Valen: Best ending line of a session ("Would sleeping with you constitute a threat?")
Valen to Rowena: Inter-character stuff
Sylvie to Ruz: For being amusing
Ruz to Sylvie: For contributing well
Albert to Bretia: For being entertaining
Rowena to Althalos: For talking to trees
Althalos to Albert: For still trusting Obyn, even if Althalos thinks he's scum
Bretia: Learned that she can carry stuff even if she can't use it
Valen: People notice when the Bard is not being a smug talkative bastard
Sylvie: Barnabus is a doll, not a person
Rowena: Valen was a deprived child
Ruz: Ruz is too large for a lot of places
Albert: Omig is a crazy man who shouldn't be crossed
Rowena was MVP for Session 20