The wealth of information on Strolen's is quite incredible, and opens itself to endless combination and adaptation. To provide some more ideas, I present the second volume in the 30 Legendary Antidotes and Cures
32. The Necromancers of The Valley of Undead are skilled in the arts of medicine, though they will ask a dear price in return for the expensive treatment required, and getting their attention in the first place could be problematic.
34. While known primarily as an ingredient in Scrying potions, or for attempts to investigate murders, Plutonen Bulbs have such a strong association with Death that curative potions are possible. The process of manufacture, however, generates an abundance of foul smoke that causes uncontrollable nausea in all but the best protected.
35. A small, oddly phosphorescent poisonous lizard's venom can be rendered into the cure, but this lizard can only be found on The Hidden Island of DarOrgath. The local lizard-people know of this as well and would help find them, in return for aid against the local Cultists.
38. If one summons an Buzurivambava and petitions it with some dreadfully rare substances, it may produce the necessary cure. Of course, the substance being as foul as it is, it could have some dreadful side effects.
39. Through careful application of one of The rarest of Alchemical Substances, Chiemeria Oil that wound that seemed irreparable could be cured by one skilled both in sculpture and in anatomy. Both oil and healer are difficult to find.
40. A mystic, trapped in the dreamrealm has a spell that can cure the disease, but he is frail and blind and cannot move from his tower in the dreamrealm. The person needing the cure may not travel to this realm, so some means to carry the spell must be found. An amulet of pure Tassite would do the job. Procuring the amulet, and reaching the mystic are both significant challenges.
41. Within the Mother_Swamp, that region of constant change, it is possible, by times, to find some flowers that can provide the cure. However, much of the time they are not flowers. They shift forms, month by month, alternating between grass, shrub, moss and then flower again, following some pattern set by the moon. This place is holy to the Fishkin who are an additional danger to a land that could regress one's mind.
Additional Ideas (0)Please register to add an idea. It only takes a moment.
- 30 Legendary Antidotes/Cures II Items By: valadaar
- Avaricious Locations By: PoisonAlchemist
- Barrows of The First Men Dungeons By: MoonHunter
- Buzurivambavas, the Scuttling Apothecaries Lifeforms By: CaptainPenguin
- Chimera Oil Items By: MoonHunter
- Haemorosa Lifeforms By: hylandpad
- Mother Swamp Locations By: Wogden
- Palace of the Ebony Fields Locations By: valadaar
- Plutonen Bulbs Lifeforms By: Wulfhere
- Tassite Items By: Scrasamax
- The Hidden Island of Dar'Orgath Locations By: Stomphoof
- The Sea of Silence Locations By: manfred
- The Valley of Undead Locations By: manfred