The Mirror Golem
A massive behemoth of jagged reflective surfaces glides through the battlefield with an eerie grace searching for its objective target: The casters. It briefly stops at each individual and stares into their soul with its smooth mirrored face before sliding to the next person and searching for the magic within.
A Mirror Golem is a special construct designed to seek out and neutralize enemy spellcasters. A being of magic itself, hailing from the World of Mirrors, these Golems are really Mihradhz forced to take a warrior form in the World of Men. They are slaves; used by powerful wizards to eliminate rivals or during war-times as witch-hunters.
The first step in creating a Mirror Golem is to find or create a mirror. Any solid mirror can be used, but magical reflective surfaces may grant extra abilities to the golem. Once you have your mirror you must lure a Mirrorfolk to your mirror. Mirrorfolk can be horrifying and harmful or beautiful and benevolent depending on how they are summoned, it is rumored that they are a type of fey-creature themselves.
In any case, either summoning a Mirrorfolk via a Bloody Mary Chant or with sweet words and a spoonful of honey, you then need rip the being's body into the World of Men through the mirror. While using a Mirrorwalk, or similar spell effect, to reach into the mirror and grab the creature, you must use your other hand to create the somatic component for the Bond of Subserviance. A loose grip or a imperfect gesture could spell your doom, but the reward is great.
Once you have done this ritual, which usually takes roughly 10 minutes, you will have a fully permanant Mirror Golem to obey every command you make.
Strengths and Weaknesses
A Mirror Golem can sense magic, and is a magical being itself.This ability takes a moment to activate and the Golem, when told to attack casters, will always attempt to detect the presence of magic before attacking.
It has razor sharp mirror shards it can use as a bladed weapon. These are magical weapons. It can also launch them as projectiles.
The trademark ability of the Mirror Golem lies in its reflective surface. Whenever a magical spell targets the golem, the spell has a 95% chance to strike the caster instead. Hard blunt weapons, such as a metal mace or stone hammer, reduce the chance to reflect by 5% per succesful hit.
The Mirror Golem also has an innate ability to shift its form. With a sound like grinding glass, it can quickly and drastically alter its shape to fit iinto odd positions.