llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
61
Hollen's Prize / Re: OOC
« Last post by Silveressa on April 16, 2014, 04:48:52 AM »
All set, just waiting for Val to take his action before posting again.  :thumbup:
62
Hollen's Prize / Re: OOC
« Last post by EchoMirage on April 16, 2014, 03:05:53 AM »
Anyone need further info to proceed?
63
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Operation One] Cosmic Era Mecha Game
« Last post by Marsha Stressor on April 15, 2014, 09:57:48 PM »
Marsha gave a thumbs up to her commanders hand signal, hoping they could locate the generator more quickly now they had a likely area to search.

With a pause she surveyed the enemies final skirmish line with a flicker of amusement. While brave, it was foolish to think they could stop their mecha with what little remained.

She keyed her mecha's external speakers, increasing the volume gain to carry the distance to the collection of  resistance. "Stand down and surrender or be destroyed, this is your only warning!"

Turning she stepped partially behind the cover of a ruined tower, lining up with her rifle and shoulder cannon on the tank, whatever move they made, she was ready to respond in kind.
64
Weavers Guild / Re: I Weave, Therefore I Am
« Last post by Longspeak on April 15, 2014, 05:31:49 PM »
3 of 3 linked. Yay!
65
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Coldforged - 1423] Ardenwald
« Last post by Shadoweagle on April 15, 2014, 05:17:30 PM »
Surely this must be truth, and not a delusion of his mind. But why here? Why now had she come back to his thoughts? His head hurt.
For the time, his mind lapsed; regressed onto adolescence as childhood memories enraptured him, "Aurea... " Elqiin grinned, "I am starved!"

Elquin took the mist shrouded woman's hand.
66
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Coldforged - 1423] Ardenwald
« Last post by Coventinae Fate-Weaver on April 15, 2014, 03:30:54 PM »
"Aurea!", the words escaped Elquin's lips. He squinted suspiciously at her vague and obscured shape.
Was there trickery at play?
Was the Dreamer sending him a waking vision?

Many thought passed through his wary mind, yet he felt deep down, deep inside, that he knew Aurea. She had been part of his childhood, and early adolescence, yet something had happened.
But those memories were too vague, too distant and lost in the dreamscape for him to remember now.

Looking at her shape, he did not get any sense of dread or malevolence at play. She just seemed eager to bring him along.

"Phaedroso... Please!", Aurea held out her hand, a Sundra wreath in her fingers.

She always used to make me wreaths of the yellow Sundra flowers.

To his left was the light, and he could see the Treskenmauer buildings vaguely on the other side

67
Initiative, Combat round 2

vitoriel's entourage:
(22:04:09) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d10 and gets 9.

Eurydice morale roll (Ronal's death)
(22:05:27) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d20 and gets 14. - Eurydice's morale breaks and she screams broken heartedly and flees the battle

I dunno if you guys have seen it yet, but we are waiting for val's entourages' initiative roll

The Dark Essence Elemental / Ekauri / Black Knight rolled 3,
it is extremely slow (+4) and uses a greatsword (+1).

Aeomi's entourage rolled 8,
Aeomi has -3 initative due to her reflexes, is +1 per memorization level of her spell, or +1 with the staff (either spell or effect)
Rune has -2 initiative, and +1 per memorization level of her spell cast.
The Ugeroth has +2 initative and +2 per scimitar

Combat Order, First Strike to Last:
Aeomi (if she cast level 1 spell or use staff): 6
Aeomi (if she cast level 2 spell): 7
Black Knight Greatsword strike: 8 - Noticing Kuth Charging, the Black Knight will attempt to slash the rhino with his greatsword, then dodge Kuth as he wildly charges
Kuth - Rhino Ram: 9
Vitoriel - Spell, Galeforce: 9
Enhtril - Arrows: 10, 13
Caldu - 10, 13
U'Kriel Scimitars : 12, 14

68
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Coldforged - 1423] Ardenwald
« Last post by Coventinae Fate-Weaver on April 15, 2014, 11:59:25 AM »
With much fury, Aeomi's staff loosened its bolts of telekinetic energy and the force hammered into the breastplate of the black knight, lifting it up and slamming it into the ground. A small rift was punched into the armor and black ooze dribbled through.

Then Rune's spell hit, but it just fizzled and died, neutralized by the Ekauri's aura.

The Ekauri's blinked out of existence, but not before the mutilated Ugeroth barbarian strapped to Rune's back chopped off the left and right black armor boots.

The Black Armor winked into existence just behind Ronal, somehow it managed to stay erect, and it's huge greatsword split the hapless apprentice in twain, sundering him from right shoulder and down to the waist, fully removing his right arm - which slid forcefully and disgustingly down on the muddy ground.

Ronal let out a horrified scream, and an immense fountain of blood gushed from his right side. He was down in an instant, his life blood seeping from him rapidly.

Ronal is dead in 2 rounds, he is bleeding immensely.

Meanwhile the Ekauri attacks again and rolls initiative.
(18:58:34) Ancient_Gamer: Initiative:
(18:58:37) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d10 and gets 3.
(18:58:47) Ancient_Gamer: Oh, shiny! Good initiative roll

(18:39:27) Ancient_Gamer: Magic resistance, staff
(18:39:42) Ancient_Gamer: 65 and under and he resists damage
(18:39:46) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d100 and gets 89.
(18:39:54) Gossamer: Phew...
(18:40:02) Ancient_Gamer: Magic resistance, Rune's spells
(18:40:06) Gossamer: And that was my only magic attack. Rune's missed anyways
(18:40:06) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d100 and gets 17.
(18:47:19) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 22.
(18:47:25) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d20 and gets 2.
:34) Ancient_Gamer: Yeah, that is +1d10 pure strength damage for each scimitar
(18:51:38) Gossamer: I rerolled Phy and Lks when I realized it was different Dice for Ugeroth
(18:51:55) Gossamer: oooh right!
(18:52:00) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d10 and gets 7.
(18:52:03) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d10 and gets 10.
69
Cavern of Inane Natter / Re: Free Word Association
« Last post by MysticMoon on April 15, 2014, 10:57:06 AM »
Daft
70
Tomes and Illusions / Re: The Youtubian Music Exchange
« Last post by Kassy on April 15, 2014, 10:48:54 AM »
Falconer - Enter the Glade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K66ZtW6y0BY

They're a folk rock band.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10