llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
11
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Operation One] Cosmic Era Mecha Game
« Last post by Maxine Sanchez on Today at 08:00:38 AM »
"Understood sir. Sir, who will be in command?" Maxine held her breath.
12
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Coldforged - 1423] Ardenwald
« Last post by Aeomi Nebuchadessar on Today at 07:50:15 AM »
Aeomi yelled out orders to her apprentices while she relied on martial arts to fend for herself. With the tentacles all around them, U'kriel had no problem finding a target, Red Fang bit into warped flesh as the more mundane blade followed. Rune cast a bolt of essence and Cydia tried casting a spell of healing on Kuth.


Aeomi
(14:35:08) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 24.
(14:41:21) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d20 and gets 7.
(14:42:02) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d4 and gets 2.
I'm not sure what damage her martial arts does but it should definately be more than just a 1d4. I'm gonna send you a suggestion on that.

U'kriel
(14:34:46) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 15.
(14:34:50) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 16.

Rune
(14:35:08) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 24.

Cydia
(14:34:55) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 84.



13
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Operation One] Cosmic Era Mecha Game
« Last post by Adjuct Nova on Today at 07:39:01 AM »
'The battlecam footage that the public sees is going to be edited, and the wizards in the visual media lab are going to make sure that there aren't any classified things on the reel when it's released. If you think you're mad, Thundercracker is beyond pissed that his run on the Shroud generator has been completely cut from all the reels.' Carnahan said, very likely referencing the seibertronian air support they had.

'You guys did a solid job. The three of you are being attached to Carlos Squad, and you will be reinforcing them for an operation in 48 hours.'
14
Cavern of Inane Natter / Re: The Call of Captain-thulhu
« Last post by Ancient Gamer on Today at 01:29:17 AM »
15
Weavers Guild / Re: I Weave, Therefore I Am
« Last post by Longspeak on Yesterday at 11:45:59 PM »
The third requirement of suggesting 5 relevant subs on other authors' subs have to be done through the "suggest a submission" button
I did that already. Do I need to do it from both ends? And if the authors delete them does that not count?

If you look at the suggested submissions section on Overly-Attached Chainmail, you see my suggestion linking to Flirting Dress. Does Flirting Dress also need to link back?
16
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Coldforged - 1423] Ardenwald
« Last post by Shadoweagle on Yesterday at 10:26:34 PM »
Elquin yelped as the tentacles burst forth from the ground and wrapped around the Masters. "That's no dragon!" he yelled, and drew his short sword. The thief swallowed heavily - the Masters had powerful magic at their disposal. Elquin had only his hard steel and sturdy spears. He wondered how helpful he could be...
Nevertheless, he charged forth bravely. Kuth appeared to already be transforming - His powerful shapeshifting magics would likely free him from his wrappings - so Elquin ran to Aeomi's side and swung his sword with brute force, grateful the tentacles latched onto the magic users. Sweat dripped off his forehead, and somewhere to his left a Fevabird chirped. His sword grip was not firm however, and his heart sank as he felt the blade fall from his fingers and clatter uselessly onto the ground, while the tentacle tightened it's death grip on his Master...

*blip*
 Elquin's vision swirled strangely and he felt oddly nauseous. Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw the flash of a yellow robe and the curling of mists. Was that a feminine giggle he heard?
"You can do better than that, Phaedroso. Strike again!"
"It's all just a dream, Elquin - The Dream bends for you. Swing true."
Both voices rang within the Ethenorden thief's head at the same time, overlapping each other. Was it his own thoughts? Or was it someone else?
*blip*

Elquin was grateful the tentacles latched onto the magic users. Sweat dripped off his forehead, and somewhere to his left a Fevabird chirped. His sword grip was firm and steady and the blade sang through the air, striking the writhing thing at the base near the fissure!
What had happened? He felt like he had just stepped through a dream...!



Initiative roll: (10:20:41) Minion: Shadoweagle rolls 1d10 and gets 5.
Attack roll: (10:20:47) Minion: Shadoweagle rolls 1d100 and gets 88.
I will use my perk to re-roll that attack:
Perk used: Touch of the Dreamer (One re-roll, once per day. Pick the best.): (10:20:50) Minion: Shadoweagle rolls 1d100 and gets 6!
Don't know what damage rolls I need to make.
17
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Coldforged - 1423] Ardenwald
« Last post by valadaar on Yesterday at 06:41:47 PM »
(20:39:44) Minion: valadaar rolls 1d10 and gets 6.

Kuth spoke words of magic and began to take the form of a great bear, seeking to use claw and fang to free himself and pit ursoid strength against the tenticals...
18
Hollen's Prize / Re: A Fast Exit
« Last post by valadaar on Yesterday at 06:34:34 PM »
Jerome was moving even as Autumn barked, heh, her orders.  "Fill the hole with foam if you can find any!" he said as he headed for the bridge.  He had the rocket rifle out - if the door was holed, she might have to rethink her plan..  Unless she had an intact suit, of course.



19
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Operation One] Cosmic Era Mecha Game
« Last post by valadaar on Yesterday at 06:31:58 PM »
Derek raised an eyebrow slightly, but said nothing.  They had said more then he would have dared - his parents had lived and breathed politics, and the Pits were not a lot different.

The decisions were made well above Carnahan. It was good he did not upload this footage before the meeting.  The powers that be disliked embarrassment, and there were too many things that could 'go wrong' on the next mission.

He would just have to try harder next time, and do something they couldn't ignore.

20
Moderated Freeform / Re: [Operation One] Cosmic Era Mecha Game
« Last post by Marsha Stressor on Yesterday at 05:59:49 PM »
Marsha took her queue from Maxine, backing her inquiry with a smooth interjection, "Perhaps you should remind command that actual battle footage of the event when seen by the public will tell a far different story then their attempt at propaganda and reflect poorly on both the pilots appearing to take credit for our sortie, and the brass that authorized the idea?"

There's nothing the brass hates more than being caught in a lie, and pointing it out to them before the fact may just keep them from from making said mistake and denying us our rightful recognition.

She looked over at Derek and gave him an approving nod, "Derek's actions out there today sir, that's the stuff that belong on the news reel highlights, once our enemies see the Federation can pull off those kinds of maneuvers with second rate mecha, they'll certainly rethink what our front line forces are capable of." She fidgeted with the hem of her skirt to keep her hands from curling into fists at the notion of her team taking all the risk and someone else riding their coattails to better careers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10