llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: From a dark corner...  (Read 977 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Vincent Valentine

• Nomad
    • Awards
From a dark corner...
« on: December 30, 2003, 01:19:45 AM »
::From an abandoned table in a dark corner, a shady figure presents himself speaking with glazed-over eyes, and a monotone voice::

Salutations friends. I am not accustomed to this sort of website, as far as roleplaying, but as the people here seem freindly, I thought I would give it a try. I have come to recieve, as well as share some of my ideas on the wonderful world of roleplaying. And well... my kind, as a sort of self curiosity. Once again, I am happy to be here, and I am hope your are happy to have me, and in due time, we might become great companions. My time is done, and I might say my farewells, but before I do, let me say once again, that I am delighted to be present here, in body, and mind. Untill we meet again...goodbye.

*Gives a respectful nod, and recedes back into the desolate corner from whence he came*
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
From a dark corner...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 01:55:50 AM »
Welcome Vince, sorry, meant to split your first intro to your own thread but thank you for starting one anyway.

Glad you found us. Hope to see you in the forums.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Mashvie

• Apprentice
    • Awards
From a dark corner...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 06:13:17 AM »
*bows in greeting* Welcome and it is good to see another person join in on the site. I look forward to sharing ideas with you and hope that  you find it as friendly a place as do i.
*waves slightly and retreats*
In life, those who choose to stand alone facing their fears with only their conscience to guide them.

Offline Exit

• Journeyman
    • http://lithiumproductons.com/forums/
    • Awards
From a dark corner...
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 08:21:07 AM »
Hoy.  I would say enjoy, but seeing as I'm new here, I'll just say hang around.
[size=11]There is only one way out.  Through EXiT.[/size]

Offline Akihikio

• Apprentice
    • http://www.knighted-dreams.org
    • Awards
From a dark corner...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 11:57:25 AM »
Hello! Welcome. This place is extreemly friendly. I love it. But I think everyone knows that by now. Now I need to try the roleplaying forum when I have time.
Akihikio
"How the *Sentence Enhancer* are ya Patrick!?"