llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Angel of Darkness  (Read 9333 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2004, 04:47:47 PM »
the sun began rising and Naymu shakes you "Wake up," he walks by everyone and does this. "It's time to wake up, i've let you sleep much too long, the creature's path has changed again towards us, we should be heading out." Naymu said this as he sit back down on a tree stump,"But first, i made breakfast," You see a bear's corpse, and look at the food, theres fresh cooked meat and chicken eggs. "Got this from a couple a'chickens who pecked me in the knee!"
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline Haethar Silverfire

• Journeyman
    • http://elven.redingers.net
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2004, 05:42:03 AM »
OOC: Please don't double post Naymu. Thank you.

IC: The elf jumped down from a tree just about Naymu. "I never slept. I could hear the creature all around. We must leave now. Quickly, the creature draws nearer." The elf turned to the dwarf. "I know this forest better than anyone else. Let me lead the humans to a safer place than they can imagine."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2004, 07:19:52 AM »
Dark woke up and looked around. "Yes...it does sound close..." he looks over to Naymu. "Tell me what this entity is...is it a demon or something else?" he asked tring to get a peak over the hill.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2004, 10:59:13 AM »
Gray looked around.  She hadn't slept much either.  "Frankly, I don't really care what it is.  I don't much want to be here when it stops playing around."  She could feel it approachingm although whether it was some instinct in her, or part of her dual nature that knew its own, she didn't know.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2004, 12:15:46 PM »
The elf looked into the woods, squinting his eyes, seemingly searching for something. "Go now, run to the left and soon you will come to a clearing. Go there and wait for me. I will hold this beast off to give you time. Now go!"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2004, 02:43:10 PM »
"I will hold him off...you aren't strong enough, it will kill you instantly...please go with them to a safe place...I will try to fight it." he said. He began to fly off towards the beast. "Take care of Shiva...her wounds aren't fully healed yet." he said dissapearing into the clouds.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2004, 09:51:01 PM »
"Fool," Naymu sighed, "He doesnt realize this beast is far more powerful than he could imagine, we shall go to the clearing"
(OOC: sorry bout the double post, i was going to give ye time to catch up, and changed my mind lol)

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2004, 12:43:23 AM »
OOC: It's OK! :P

IC: "I realize that. But you do not know the extent of my powers. These are elven woods and I am at home in them. The trees are even older than my age. Ever living thing in this forest radiates an energy which gives me incredible power. I can hold it off, but only for so long. But for now, run left to the clearing and do NOT stop until you get there. You will be safe there, and out of harm's way. Now go." Haethar looked back into the trees behind him and searched the clearing that they were in. Haethar stopped and reached his hands out and touched a tree, ever so lightly. Blue-white light sprang from the tree to the elf's hand and suddenly, he seemed to be floating on mid-air, which magical energies floating all about. Haethar turned around to the group. "This is the power from just one tree. Imagine what I can call up from all the trees in this clearing. Now GO!"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2004, 02:27:41 PM »
Under his breath Naymu rambled something about "Great now we have a d**n tree hugging druid"..."You heard him d**nit, get to that clearing Gray, and wait for us there with Shiva, take her!" Naymu then  turned the way of the beast and jumped, he seemed to glide in air, landing 360 feet away, in front of the elf, "I see there is no other way, come, we must help him, or he will perish, but i feel we may be walking into our own death, We will see!"