llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Angel of Darkness  (Read 9685 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2004, 02:12:57 PM »
Dark did not know who he should trust, if he choose the wrong one they might try to use him to destroy, or even send him back to hell. He did not understand the curcumstances, the world had changed so much since when he had helped create it. He looks at both of them, although the Elf seemed kind...it could be just a cover like a wolf in sheeps clothing. And the Dwarf, he knew nothing about this creature, but he seemed somewhat trustworthy, but who was he to decide? He was the one  that almost destroyed the world.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline Haethar Silverfire

• Journeyman
    • http://elven.redingers.net
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »
Seemingly to know Dark's thoughts, the elf grabs out. "We cannot waste our time here, either die here, or come with us! I will do you no such harm and I swear this upon my blood. Nor will I let harm come to you, even if my life would be taken! This I swear, but we MUST get out of here!"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2004, 02:23:22 PM »
Those seemed like strong words for one to say to a stranger that they just met. He looks over to him and gives a little smirk. "You go ahead, I will go see how powerful this creature is for myself." He said unfolding his wings. "Now go." he said taking flight in the sky soaring through the sky. "I wont be killed...if this creature is really an evil entity, it can not harm me for I am made of evil now...it will only make me more powerful if it attacks me...but I might not be able to control myself if I absorb too much darkness." he said shaking his head.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2004, 02:30:13 PM »
"If you stay, I will stay. I have lost too many friends in this wood, and I will not lose someone that I just met!" The elf crossed his arms and stood his ground.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2004, 03:07:35 PM »
He looks back and sees him standing there. "What a fool!" he said to himself. He tried to keep continuing, but his consus got the best of him and he flew back. "Don't be a fool!" he said to him angerly. "You could never handle the blasts if that creature is as powerful as that creature says it is, I'm not even sure that I can. Please get out of here as fast as you can! Its your only hope for survival." he said tring to get him to run. "I cant get killed if it is and evil creature, as I am one as well, so you have nothing to worry about, trust me." he said "I just need to see the beast for myself..." he gave the elf one more glance. "I'm heading for the demon...be a fool, stay here and wait for your death to arrive, but I will not be held accountable..." without another word he heads out in serch of the demon.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2004, 03:22:14 PM »
"No!" The elf reaches out towards Dark, but decides against it and turns around and sprints off into the darkness of the trees.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2004, 03:41:20 PM »
He looks back just to make sure that the elf is at a safe place, he sighs in relief seeing the elf is safe. "Alright, now lets see how big this monster really is..." he flys over a few miles and still sees nothing but countless villages destroyed and burning. Dark shivers. "What kind of creature could be this merciless..." he begins to soar down and touch the ground. He looks around for the creature and spots the culprit. "Shiva?!" he said in schock, she was a very powerful evil entity indeed, but even so he could not kill her, for she was once his friend. "W-w-what are you doing here?" he studders with disbelief. Shiva smirks. "Well I just came up here to see how you were doing, and to check your progress on destroying the world." She said twirling her staff with bordum. "But it seems you haven't been doing you job have you? Not even one burned village." she said angerly. "I will have to punish you if you disobey." she said getting up and facing him. Darks suprised expression goes away and a more angry expression emerges. "I will never destroy this world, I have come to try to fix it!" he said holding the hilt of his sword. "I will not fight you Shiva..." he said throwing his sword in front of him.
"If you will not destroy this world I will have to force you to." She raises her staff and chants a spell the sky grows dark then the sky starts to emit flaming balls of dark matter. "Once the fire touches you, your dark side will emerge, you will never be able to control it..." she said in a mercilessly.
Dark tries to dodge the flames to the best of his ability, he picks up his sword and runs toward the forest, not being able to fly because of the flames.
"They will never dissapear until they hit their mark...or unless you kill the one in control..." Shiva yells to him.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2004, 04:59:05 PM »
in the middle of her last words, Shiva is hit by a blast with the force of lightning, bolts run from her back and quickly throughout, now on top of her (OOC:shiva female or?) is a dwarf, hands streaking with an ancient rage of lightning. "FOOL! you would destroy an entire world instead of ONE! You would run from evil? Mr. Evilcanthurtme," the dwarf says as the fire dies down. "My punch has hit my target, and she has fallen unconscious, an old friend? Speak now or i will finish her off! You are important to the future of this acursed land!"
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2004, 06:31:58 PM »
((Shiva's a female))
He looks at Shiva's limp body in schock, could this creature really have enough power to destroy a powerful evil entity? "No! Don't kill her." He said running over to them. "She is an old friend..." he said looking at Shiva. "...but...she is acting so different...why would she do this to me?" he said to himself quietly. He looks up to the dwarf. "What are you to posess this much power, and how did you aquire this much knowlage?" he asked.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2004, 09:15:37 PM »
"I am one from above, as you are from below, raised as a monk and taught by my dragon master, dragons shape shift and learn to harness their powers into human form, and teach it to mortals, i had a certain knack for it being from the land of the gods, i have gained the power of lightning especially, as well as other elemental abilities. My wisdom is ancient. Your 'old friend' seems "fond" of you. Why is she after you? i should destroy her now, for given a few more seconds, she'd of gained the ability to control you as a pawn. Her intentions are unknown to me, but it is obvious your dark power is definitely involved into her plans." the dwarf stand over this dark being shiva in disgust, almost looking as if he truly desired to slit the throat of this backstabbing fiend, but instead, calmy spoke "We set camp here, tie her up at the least."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2004, 10:15:35 PM »
(OOC: I cannot resist any more...  And this sets a new precedent.  I am now concurrently playing the same char in two and a half games.)

"I'm glad that somebody got her.  I couldn't have."  A young woman stepped from the shadows.  She was holding a sword with faintly glowing runes etched along the blade.  They were ancient Elvish, and those with the skill to read them saw that they translated to Black and white, white and black.  Sword of darkness, shield of light.
She was tallish, and had silvery hair.  And she also looked like she'd been in a fight recently.  She also looked like she was wearing an odd, gray cloak.  She stood a safe distance away.  "Do you realize how hard it is to hide from something like that?"
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2004, 12:48:44 AM »
As the elf was running, he spotted dark balls falling from the sky. "Wait, I know this... NOO!!! Dark!" The elf turned around and ran backwards towards him and took our a wand of light and his own sword. As Haethar got to the scene he smiled, someone faintly. "Well, I guess I am a bit late." He turned to the elf girl and asked, "And your name would be, fair one?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2004, 11:44:52 AM »
(OOC: I'm not an elf.  But I suppose I might look like one somewhat.)

"I'm called Gray."  She looked around at them.  "So.  Who might you three heroically foolish fellows be?"  She resheathed her sword, then seemed to notice a trickle of blood on one arm.  As she looked for the small cut, the faint light fell onto her arm, revealing parallel lines of scars running up it.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2004, 04:05:05 PM »
Haethar nodded at Gray. "I am known by the people of the forest as Haethar."

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2004, 04:19:21 PM »
"I am Naymu McBane, well met Haethar, and Gray, we are camping here, the beast that trails me must think i've kept going, we will be safe to stay here for a few hours of sleep if we are lucky. If you care to join us"...and in disgust he spoke again,"watch this...thing" looking at Shiva.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2004, 05:28:08 PM »
"A dragon, you say?" he said with wonder. His wisdom was ancient as well, but one can not learn much locked up. "He looks over to Shiva and picks her up. "Fond of me?" he questioned. "If you are wondering my relasionship to Shiva, it is nothing but friendship..." he looks over her. "I should heal her, she can't be healed with holy energy or she will die..." his hand glows a purplish color and she begins to awaken. "Are you alright?" he asked Shiva concerned.
Shiva nodds weakly.
He smiles "You need your rest." he said laying her down on the ground.
He looks over to Grey. "Oh, hello...I am Dark, nice to meet you." he said kindly. He notices the scars. "What happened to you?" he asked.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2004, 05:35:28 PM »
"Yes a good question...what has happened, but Dark, the fond thing was a sarcastic joke, but i still don't understand why you heal one whom has attacked you with greater magics...in greater i mean that was no simple spell...she is powerful, but this you already know, to effectively use that spell it takes tens of hundreds of years to learn...you need to tell me of her, and you. In the mean time, yes, my dragon master has taught me to harness dragon attacks into my own. That is a tale for another time, now i must know of your intentions and hers."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2004, 05:39:11 PM »
"I can not kill or let any living thing die, friend or enemy." He said coldly. "No matter if her intentions were to kill me, I will only defend myself and nothing more." he said looking back to Shiva. "I am not so sure of her intentions, but I suppose Lucifer has driven her to do this..." he said quietly. "He wants to make hell on the outer edge as well as the inside of the earth." he said in destaste. "My intentions, however are good, I wish not to harm anyone, only save them..." he said looking down. "It seems like i'm not doing mutch of a great job...three towns have been burnt down because of me..." he said sadly.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2004, 05:41:56 PM »
Gray looked down at her arms.  "Frankly, I'd really rather not discuss it at the moment.  Suffice to say it involved an alchemist much to anxious to obtain immortality."  She shifted a little, and those looking could tell that she wasn't wearing a gray cloak.  A pair of gray wings stretched out from her back.  "He gave me a lot of unpleasant memories."

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2004, 05:48:05 PM »
"The times have changed much, when you see those as we are roming so much, common folk are being less likely seen, so much going on with above and below...above attempting to save the common folk and most of you demons trying to rid of them...i shall watch your sleep, all of you rest, I will wake you when i sense  the creature is near

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2004, 05:53:14 PM »
He looked sympathetically at Grey. "Some scars go away with time, however some stay for life..." he looks back to the elf. "Perhaps you should watch me...I don't know when my demon side will try to escape again, but I will try with all my heart not to let it happen, but promise, if there is no way to change me back, that you will kill me." he asked.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2004, 05:56:12 PM »
Naymu mummers a few words and your eyes feel heavy, "i promise my friend, your evil side won't be escaping any time near, for believe this or not, the good deities are on your side." he says after you have fallen into sleep.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2004, 06:00:35 PM »
Gray looked into the sky.  "A long time ago, I learned that you can't really count on either side.  I think if I was a mortal, I'd be an atheist.  However."  She laughed too  sharply and without mirth.  "I lack that luxury."  She glanced around at them.  "Odd, isn't it.  I wonder why a demon and a divine being ended up in the same place at the same time?"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2004, 06:02:30 PM »
In his heavy sleep Dark has a dream. He is placed in a dark space, everything is black. He looks around and is faced with a dark demon, himself. The demon comes closer to him. "That foolish dwarf thinks he can supress me from coming out again." he said laughing. "I am much more powerful than a couple of deities..." he said. "No matter what you do you will never be able to get rid of me, I will forever be a part of you..." without another word he pushes him into the darkness, he wakes up. "Nooo!" he yells waking up. "Was it all a dream?" he questioned himself.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2004, 06:12:46 PM »
(OOC: =P gonna give the rest of you a chance to catch up  :wink: