llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Angel of Darkness  (Read 9591 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« on: December 26, 2003, 08:58:12 PM »
It was a dark night in the middle of autumn the sky was pitch black with only the full moon to show through the darkness. The wind blew gently on the emerald grass reflecting spiked shadows onto the shimmering azure waters.
A figure was standing by the river looking into the dark waters seeing his shadowed reflection. He turned his head toward a tree and smirked.
“This world has sure changed…the people…they look like me…but so long ago all there was were strange creatures…they must be fallen angels…forced to live on this planet for their sins…� his words were chillingly cold and broken, he paused after each few words as if he wanted to remember them.
He sat down on one of the benches his mysterious black wings spread out catching the winds breeze.
“It is nicer here then it was down here…� he stops thoughtfully. “I wouldn’t be on this place if it wasn’t for that foolish girl who read that paper and released me� An evil smile crosses his face. “Thank you� his words seamed to stop the wind for a moment but then it continued on its way.

He had no intention to find the foolish girl that released him from the pits of Hades. He only wished to live on this world peacefully without any destruction, anguish, or pain. He did not want to plague this world anymore then he already had.

Long ago when the world was being created by the angels, he had accidentally tipped in all the bad things that had plagued the world, famine, hate, destruction, fear, wars, and many others. He was immediately sent to Hades where he spent his years he was turned evil, his soul black with desire to destroy, but when he reached the surface of the world all these things he had wanted to do disappeared. He did not want to destroy the world anymore than he already had, he wanted to help it now he wanted to try to fix the world he had ruined.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 09:59:31 PM »
And from nothingness it seems a dwarf in black flowing robes appears off a trail to the east."No time to talk, no introductions, just gather your things and follow me if you find the need to live, Come on, no time to waste lad, come with me. Many a'bad things come this way." A dwarf, unarmed, in flowing black robes with white hair in the form of a tri-hawk and braided beard, tells you to follow him, a dead silence overcomes the area. "Come now or face the evils that follow, the choice is up to you" He disapears to the west, following the waterside,"chose to follow the dwarf, or take the risk of facing the evil on its supposed way, either is a risk, choose well."
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 05:00:57 PM »
He looks over to the creature with a emotionless expression. "I do not do not obey strangers..." he said coldly not allowing himself to be trusting of any of these beings that roamed the desolate area. "I have faced the greatest evil yet, the devil...and you expect me to be afraid..." He said with a smirk.
He follows the strange creature out of curiosity, but he stays hidden from his veiw in the shadows.

Offline Haethar Silverfire

• Journeyman
    • http://elven.redingers.net
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 02:34:12 PM »
An elf walked beside them both in the shadows of the thicket off to their right. Not a sound came from his side. He frowned at the thought of what they were doing, although he had seen that dwarf before strolling in the woods. He didn't know what to make of the couple, so he just kept following them in the shadows of the night.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 05:34:38 PM »
The creature looked around feeling like he was being followed. "Who's there?" he said sharply his eyes darting around the woods.
He spots the elf. He opens his wings and flys over to him landing softly on the ground in front of the elf. "What exactly are you doing following me?" he said glaring at him. "You do know that curiosity can kill you." he pulls out a blade with some words in some ancient script etched into the blade. "But don't worry I have no intention of killing you." he places his blade back into the sheath. "But you must not speak of us ever meeting to anyone." he said in a sinister tone. "Do you agree?" he asked him.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 03:49:29 PM »
The elf, not startled at all as he wanted to make himself known, merely smiled. "And you know this, dwarf?" The elf looked at the blade and held out his hand. "Wait! Let me see the blade that you carry! I believe it is Old Elvish."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2004, 03:54:40 PM »
The creature, thinking that the elf was tring to trick him made sure that the sword was hidden from veiw. "If you must know what the words were they were a sort of branding mark on me..." He rembers the words distinctly. "Darkness will never fade..." he mumbled. "No, I do not know of this dwarf...and were you watching me?" he said his eyebrow raised.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2004, 03:58:51 PM »
The elf nodded. "That is what I recall the words saying. Although, it says something more." The elf nodded and whispered in the creatures ear, "Do not trust this dwarf as you would trust a friend." He nodded once more. "Yes, I was watching the both of you," the elf said aloud.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2004, 04:09:06 PM »
He moves away from the elf quickly. "I do not trust anyone..." he said in a cold and forbidding voice. "Yes it does say something else, but nothing that would concern you..." He looks out past the feilds looking for the dwarf. "Hum...what do you know of that creature? Are you perhaps aquantences?" he asked wondering why the elf would warn him.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2004, 04:11:50 PM »
The elf bowed. "You may trust me. I am not sure of that dwarf, although I see him walking my wood too often these days." He said while sweeping his hand around to show the creature his woods.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2004, 04:17:36 PM »
He looks strangely at the elf not sure if he should trust him. "How do I know you wont try to kill me or try to take my powers." he questioned. "It seems a lot of creatures in the world want to destroy creatures like me..." he mumbles pulling out his obsidian wings. "I would be classified as evil in this world..." he said tucking his wings back.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2004, 04:21:31 PM »
The elf shook his head. "You have no idea. Except this." As he said this, the elf pulled back his sleeve, showing under his left arm. An old elvish enscription was placed there, glowing a faint blue. "Read it aloud. You will not be harmed."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2004, 04:41:26 PM »
He looks at the enscription strangely. "I do not trust you..." he said watching the strange glowing parchment. "What will the spell do if I read it out loud, trap me? Kill me? or send me back to hell?" he asks gripping his sword. "I will not be captured again..." he said pulling out the sword. "I am tring to fix my mistake...but these creatures...they don't allow me to..perhaps they deserve it." he thought to himself feeling his demonic side starting to come out. "This foolish creature thinks he can try and trick me...I'll teach him..." he brings out his sword and the eched letters become more visable it glimmers a crimson shade on the blade.
His eyes become blood red and his teeth become almost like canines. He didn't know what was happning to him, his good side was tring to regain control, but alas it was too late, he was too nervious. He towers over the elf. "So you really want to know what else the sword says?" he said with a evil smile his long sharp teeth peeking out from under his lips. He raises his blade so you can see the words, they read:
"The punishment for your sins it that of a thousand deaths...you will be punished for eternity, and if you should escape the darkness that consumes your soul will destroy you from the inside out."
He grins. "It does not destroy me...It only makes me more powerful!"

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2004, 01:22:13 AM »
The elf looked stunned. "That is your choice to make, whether you read the inscription or not. It is one of the oldest languages of the earth, and it would do no harm to you." He merely watched as the creature grows into that which cannot be explained. "So you are a creature of Hell. So I thought." Suddenly, with those words, the elf flashed bright blue and he pointed his open palm at the creature. "I wish not to hurt you. Do you not understand?"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2004, 06:16:49 AM »
"Everyone tells false truths..." he said angerly. "That bastard Gabrial told me that if I knocked over that tin...the world would have nothing but good...but now I know...he tricked me...I will never be tricked again!" he said slashing is sword at the elf. "And you will never trick me!"

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2004, 10:01:16 AM »
The elf, too quick for the creature pulled out his blue-glowing sword. He blocked the attack but stumbled backwards because of the force of the blow. "I am not a trickster! LISTEN TO ME! I swear on my name that nothing will trick you as long as I am beside you! Never! But don't trick yourself. You will make your curse worse!"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2004, 03:38:24 PM »
He laughs evily. "You act as if I would trust you." he said bringing his sword back out. "You can not say what you can not comprehend little creature." he said taking another swipe at him. "You might have blocked my last blow but you won't this time!" he stops right before he cuts into the elf like he had been kicked in the stomach, he drops to his knees. 'No!" he screams. "You can't do this, you are weak! You can not over power me for long, you will eventually be destroyed from this body!" his eyes went back to his regular bright green eyes and his teeth shortened. He got back up, his sword back to normal. "I am very sorry, please forgive me for what I have done." he said bowing respectfully. "I couldn't control my anger..." he said. "...It was like I could do nothing..." he said quietly. "I haven't introduced myself, have I?" he said with a frendly smile. "My name is Dark." he said holding out his hand for the elf to shake. "I know this seems strange to offer being kind to someone I almost killed...but perhaps we could start with a new beginning."

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2004, 04:55:53 PM »
The elf bowed low as Dark got up. "You have done me a great honor." The elf looked at the creatures hand and looked back at the creature, somewhat confused. He smiled and bowed again. "It would be yet a great other honor to start with a new beginning."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2004, 08:26:27 PM »
Dark put his hand down. "I am glad you have forgiven me." he said with a smile. "And what might be your name?" he asked since he hadn't stated it before.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2004, 12:49:04 AM »
The elf smiled at Dark's curiosity. "The elves call me, the Keeper of the Gates, although the ones who know me the best call me Haethar. You may call me Haethar."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2004, 09:00:51 AM »
"Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Haethar" he says. "Interesting name they call you by..." he said wondering. "Do you perhaps protect a fortress gate?" he asked still unsure of this strange world.

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2004, 12:51:33 PM »
The elf smiled knowingly. "Every elf knows me as Haethar. And yes, I do protect a certain fortress gate. And further of which I would rather not speak about, if you do not mind."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2004, 12:57:29 PM »
"Of corse I do not mind, It is your business not mine." he said. "I suppose you probably want to know my history..." he said with a sigh. "I once was an arch angel...but I was tricked into almost destroying the world...I was sent to hell where I spent my years trapped...until a few miutes ago when a girl released me by reading an ancent scripture..." he looks around the feild. 'I wonder if she's around here somewhere...' he thought to himself. 'I should probably look for her to get the scripture so I can't be trapped again.'

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2004, 01:00:39 PM »
The script on your arm may as well say Noodle Soup, the evil that follows me will destroy the evil deities themselves, you are not safe from what follows me, I travel through your wood hiding, for even i, Naymu, fear what follows, if you've heard of me, you know that...(he suddenly stops speaking, hearing the creature nearing him, a high pitched, terrible screech comes from where the wood meet the waters, it sounded ancient almost, very old, very wise, and very much angered) "IT'S speed does not match mine, but once it catches us, we will live no more, not in the land of the living, nor the dead, you must trust me, Elf, and why when i would rather see a demon be sent back to the abyss i ask you as well to trust, follow me, or be engulfed by what nears you! COME NOW! (disapears in the direction that had begun walking before the elf followed.
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Angel of Darkness
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2004, 01:18:12 PM »
"I know of what you speak, dwarf. He speaks truth, Dark. That creature is the hell of Hell, and I have already gotten in its way once, and I will not do that again. But, dwarf, you shall watch your tongue or I will feed you to the creature of which we speak. We have no reason to hold agression against each other in this particular case. Now run, we do not have much time left."