llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The past comes only to stalk ((All come and join))  (Read 4636 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • http://www.avidgamers.com/tesn
    • Awards
The past comes only to stalk ((All come and join))
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2004, 05:11:25 PM »
"Your not weak" Ken said reaching out and grabbing a hold of her shoulders, "It's not your fault your father died. You... ah he..." That was as fare as he could speak, as he was afraid of saying something that would hurt her more. No, he new he would say something that would hurt her more as he had to stop himself from saying that it wasn't her fault her father was stupid and went out looking for her. He knew there had to be some way to that nicely but the harder he thought about the worse it got. With a sigh he let go of her shoulders and looked away. There was just nothing he could do to help her, as he never had anyone he loved to lose. “You don’t have to apologize to me. It was not your fault any of this happened�
Your town called, their missing their idiot!

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 11:03:05 PM »
She got up off the ground and looks over to the counsil. "I will give you my answer in the morning." she walks over to Ken. "You can stay in the guest room for tonight, I will find you a home tomorrow." she said wiping her tears tring to act strong. She begins to open the town hall door and gives a cold glance to the members of the counsil. "Where is my fathers body?" she asks. "I deserve to know."
The council members pause decideing if they should show her fathers mangled body to her at a time like this. "We will tell you in the morning, just get some rest." they said.
She nodds her head to them and looks back to Ken. "Follow me." she said exiting the town hall.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2004, 08:03:26 PM »
Ken looked back at the people and then fallowed her out. He was surprised she was still going to help him find a home. He had just figured now that her father was gone he was out of luck. He wished he could help her, he wanted to help her but he couldn't. Unless he used... no he couldn't it was too dangerous and might not turn out they way they wanted it too.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2004, 12:43:03 PM »
They come upon a large building with gaurds surrounding it. She enters the building and leads him upstairs to a room. "Well, here is where you will be staying, if you need anything just ask, i'll be in the other room across the hall." she points to a door. "Goodnight." she said as she left the room.
She goes to her room and lays down looking at the painting of her father, she begins to sob. "Father, why did it have to be you?" she said sadly. "Why couldn't I have been killed?" she asked. "I guess I really am a falure to have let you get killed..." she stops. "Crying wont bring you back..." she said. "But I will make you proud father, I will...I promise." she blows out the candle and falls asleep.

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2004, 03:24:20 AM »
((Yay Im back ^-^  :bigdragon: Ohhhh cool new smiles))

Ken just stood there staring in the room when she left. He had never sleep in a room with a bed before. In fact he could hardly remember if he ever even had a blanket to sleep with before.

After a moment of gaping at the bed he slowly made his way over to it and sat down on the bed. He wasn't sure what he should do and so decided the best thing to do was go asleep. He was feeling very sorry for Kara but just didn't know what he should do to help her. Maybe in the morning she would feel better... maybe not. He did however know he would feel better if he got some sleep and therefore laid down pulled the blanks over him and fell asleep.

Once again he was awoken up from a nightmare of his past. He found himself on the ground and figured he must have put himself there as he was not use to sleeping in a bed. Perhaps in this town he would get to sleep in bed more often and he wouldn't have to worry about people calling him a demon or beast as they all seemed really nice. Then again they where all a little distracted from a sad event.

Ken quickly straightened his long blue hair and walked out of the room. The hall was clear. He had no idea what to do and so he found a picture on the wall and began to study it. It was a rather nice painting of a man.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2004, 05:57:41 AM »
In her sleep she was a bit restless and awoke and heard noies out in the hall. She staggered out of bed and gets to the door half asleep. She looks out and sees Ken. She quietly opens the door and lights a candle. "What are you doing up so late?" she asks. She looks at the painting he was looking at. "That was my father." she sighed. "But that was when he was younger." she whispered quietly rembering him. "And that was me." she said pointing to a corner of the picture where a yound child stood.