llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lands Of Borgano  (Read 5549 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2004, 08:29:28 PM »
Sargent Mangewulf stumbled around a little a chasm opened in the ground and he in the some of the men fell, as wuickly as it opened it slammed shut.  Leudast ran with horror a hundred yards later the shaking had stopped he was the only one left in is squad.

Leudast looked about the only people he saw were two women and man the stood over a little knoll.  Leudast made a fast pase and kept his blaze stick trained on them just incase if one of them did anything funny.  He apporached slowly.

"Do you speak this language?" He said in smooth Unterlund.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2004, 08:37:02 PM »
Gray didn't turn to look at either of the newcomers, she just kept her gaze trained on the new, and unexpected forest.  To the first man, she said, "Sir, you are either an idiot, a fool, or something I don't care to contemplate.  The stars are red because something terrible has happened, though I don't know what yet."  To the second man, she said, "Yes, among other languages."  As she stepped closer to the girl, trying to get a better look at the horizon, something caught her attention.  Wings.  Black wings.  That could mean one of two things, and Gray didn't know how either of the men would react.  So Gray pulled a blanket out of her satchel and tossed it to the girl.  "You look cold.  Might want to wrap up in that."  Hoping that the girl got her meaning, Gray finally turned to look at the men.  She smoothed out a wrinkle in her long coat.  "So who are you, any way, and who might he be?"  Gray asked, pointing at the unconscious man she'd gotten a glimpse of.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2004, 09:15:57 PM »
"Oh so you havent heard of me? Are you serious?... Why I am the famous prince Minus of Daldorwin. Or at least I am supposed to be... so I would perfer if you called me Your Hero, Minus. Now if you want to know about that guy... well I have no idea, he snores loud though. Now I didn't see anything bad happen. If I am mistaken can you tell me my love?..."
"Mom? I cant find the remote!... So... The TV's broken mom! I cant watch... thiiiss... ohhhhh... that's hot... cooool... *Stare* Never mind mom. The TV's... fiiiiine."

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2004, 09:17:02 PM »
Leudast looked at the strange woman the required his named,  who might you be? He looked darkly at her, "Leudast," He thought it best to keep it at that, no telling who these people were or what lords they served.  

Leudast looked back behind him he couldn't believe his whole unit was gone, but he didn't grieve much.  Men died, you moved on with life or you didn't.  He looked back at the women and man, "I've told who I am, who are you?"  He hugged the rock gray ankle length tunic more around himself.  "Any idea why the powers above have cursed us all?"

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2004, 09:20:36 PM »
"Powers? Curses? Well arn't you all The inventive type." Minus looks at Leah. "Do you know what's going on at all, everyone around me is talking nonsense, and getting me confused."
"Mom? I cant find the remote!... So... The TV's broken mom! I cant watch... thiiiss... ohhhhh... that's hot... cooool... *Stare* Never mind mom. The TV's... fiiiiine."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2004, 09:21:23 PM »
"I am called Gray."  That name was as good as any, and she couldn't remember her real name any more.  "I really don't know what's going on."  She looked around uneasily.  "But that forest on the horizon has sprung up out of nowhere, and that's not what I'd call a good sign.  And I have had... some experience with signs."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2004, 09:25:38 PM »
Luedast looked at the man and dubbed him Crazy, the girl he dubbed Quiet.  "Aye," Leudast looked at the woods, "Best recon it, eh?" With that he set out for the tall black trees.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2004, 09:26:10 PM »
"Well, I dont see anysigns, I just thought they could of been bushes and I was drunk or something. But anyways, I was wandereing all by my self, I took a nap and next thing you know I am surrounded in some forest."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2004, 09:29:16 PM »
"And that... doesn't strike you as odd?"  She looked at him in disbelief, then she shook her head.  A pair of fools, the both of them.  She glanced at the girl.  Gray had an inkling that she knew what was going on, or had some idea.  She sighed.  "Well, we'd best not let that fool go alone.  If it's as bad as I think it might be, that would be a bad, bad idea."  And she started down the hill, the moonlight reflecting off a sword hilt on her back.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2004, 09:32:33 PM »
"I mean, C,mon, It isnt like some kind of demon caused havoc and something leaving two angels on this planet, causing a fire in the sky, making a land come down onto this planet and creating an evil forrest with a portal to hell, cmon, that just isnt possible."

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2004, 09:38:24 PM »
Leudast ears turned red, "Watch your tongue wench." He told her. Pacing his strides a little fast while keeping an eye open for suitable cover.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2004, 09:55:50 PM »
Gray merely looked at Leudast.  "You're going, alone and unprepared, into something that does not make sense.  What do you expect me to think of you?"  She was not afraid of being attacked, at least not by him.  She could handle a human easily.  She caught what the other young man said, and frowned deeply.  Actually, what he said made a great deal of sense, at least to someone with as much experience as she.  She'd have to keep an eye on him.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2004, 05:55:10 AM »
She took the blanket gratefully. "Thank you." she didn't even notice that her wings had come out. She looked over to the two men but said nothing, she didn't want to say anything that would make the humans afraid. "I need to find a way up there..." she mumbled looking up at the sky with horror...her world was being destroyed and she sat helpless.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2004, 09:55:27 AM »
Leudast shrugged, "Standing around in the open, expsoed and chatting all day isn't such a good idea either." Leudast casts his eyes around the sky looking for a sign of an enemy Dragonflier, but didn't see any.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2004, 06:40:46 PM »
Minus Took out a huge mug of liquor. "Well, can we come inside Gray? I dont think this guy should be laying out here sleeping outside, I dont think I am that bad."