llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Andimia the Rogue  (Read 2153 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« on: December 21, 2003, 01:31:17 AM »
a Mysterious character slowly steps into the citadel. She is wearing a black cloak, the hood up over her head, and a black mask covers the lower portion of her face. Her dark brown eyes stare out accross her surroundings as she rests an uneasy hand upon the dagger at her belt, ready to strike down any foe that may cross her. Young and on the road alone, she is constanly looking over her shoulder, for someone or something is always following her.

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 03:06:26 AM »
Ra watches as the mysterious figure approaches. His hand moves toward Excalibur when he notices the dagger, but he quickly redirects the movement into a shrug and leans back against the wall. Because of his position, it is unclear how tall the figure is, and with that hooded cloak, he could be looking at a creature or a human. He can’t tell which. However, there is a certain self confidence in the stride.

The figure looks over it’s shoulder. Ra looks in the same direction, and for a moment, thinks he sees something behind her. He blinks and rubs his eyes…….. there is nothing there.

The figure looks at him, or at least Ra thinks it does. He does a characteristically camp wave with the fingers of his right hand without removing his thumb from his belt.

‘Hi, stranger!’ he thinks.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 03:15:22 AM »
Strolen looks at the newcomer to the citadel slightly with his head cocked to the side.

"Hey, is that one sticking the tonque out at us? I can't tell."

Watching the person look over their shoulder a couple times I holler out "A little grog will fix that tick in your neck. Grab a seat and we will get you some butter you can put that dagger to use on. WELCOME!!"

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2004, 03:22:47 AM »
from the sewers the undead vampire god said hi (sorry is still day time but see you tonight hehehe) :twisted:
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2004, 10:23:44 AM »
"Mmmm...Butter" says a penguin, dressed in a ridiculous pirate outfit, complete with tattered seaman's jacket, floppy, wide-brimmed hat, and rose-lensed goggles.
"Could you put some on my popcorn?"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 03:01:41 PM »
From somewhere overhead, a sack of doughnuts crashes down amid a pile of cushioning cream - and a draconic voice can be heard. "Welcome, help yourself to a doughnut!"

...Several minutes later, one of the cattle herds out beyond the Citadel can be heard stampeding in fear.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Amderin

• Nomad
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2004, 08:34:27 PM »
A stranger watches from the shadows. What an interesting place this is, he muses. A bizarre mix of mad Gods and familiar human struggles. Could it be the home he has been searching for?

Overcoming his shyness he introduces himself to Andimia, Ra, and Strolen. (He's not quite sure what to make of the others yet) "Hello, My name is Amderin...
Amderin

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2004, 10:23:55 PM »
Start your own thread, Amderin.
Why don't you like me?!

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 05:22:44 AM »
Ra unhooked his hand from his belt and held it out to the newcomer.

‘Relax, Pengy, I’m sure he didn’t say he didn’t like you. He said he wasn’t sure what to make of you, and that’s not really very surprising.’

‘Hi, Amderin, I’m Ra. (OOC: This forum, in case you haven’t guessed, is moderated by the Captain. He may look fierce, but he has a heart of gold. Anyways, I’m quite new here too.)’

He looked over Amderin’s shoulder at the approaching figure……..

OOC: Sorry, Andimia, I don’t even know your name yet, and it’s your thread!!!!! I’m just warming up in this forum cause I’m a little scared of Freeform as I’m totally new to it.

Offline Amderin

• Nomad
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2004, 09:09:23 AM »
'My apologies, CaptainPenguin. No offense intended. I'm not familiar with the customs in this land.'

Amderin shakes the proffered hand, 'I'm going to look around, Ra. Say hello to Andimia for me'

The stranger fades back into the shadows.
Amderin

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2004, 10:01:34 PM »
ooc: ::looks around a bit confused:: it seems a new freeform-like thread has sprung out of the ground.

ic: Andimia removes her mask, revealing a human face, and the fact that she is sticking her tongue out. she waves hello to the vampire in the sewer and grabs a doughnut.
"mmmmm... food....." she hums as she looks at the others.
"Hello, I'm Andimia Thorn." She says cheerfully as she extends the hand that isn't occupied by a doughnut.

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2004, 10:21:55 PM »
Mmmm...Butter...

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Andimia the Rogue
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 07:06:21 AM »
‘Hi, Andimia Thorn. I'm Ra. Amderin says ‘hello’. You know, for a second I thought I knew you, but it was a trick of the light.’ He stuck his tongue out, thinking this some kind of greeting.