llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Plains of Trelaharme  (Read 9618 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2003, 12:31:43 PM »
"Very well, north it is then" said Redwick and swinged around on his foot elegantly as he was about to walk south.
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Minor Count of Creative Endeavors
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2003, 02:13:11 PM »
Alec waits for the others of their party to follow Redwick, then he falls in behind Vlad and follows everyone north.
Authentic Strolenite©

- "You're Hells Angels, then? What chapter are you from?"
- REVELATIONS, CHAPTER SIX.

-- Death in conversation with a biker (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Offline EmperorPenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2003, 03:02:46 PM »
*Start walking.*   Hey everyone I told you I am from down south, where are you all from?  And where exactly are we headed?

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2003, 03:50:19 PM »
Alec calls up from the back. "I suppose we should just head north until we get to a city or until we find something else that could give us a clue. Personally, I'm from a different plane, one called Arlitan. I was sent here by one of my superiors to find this artifact."
Authentic Strolenite©

-- Death in conversation with a biker (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Offline EmperorPenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2003, 04:48:22 PM »
*turns around for a moment and signals to the others*  Come on, lets get moving!
*continues walking north*

Offline VladTepes

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2003, 09:21:40 AM »
falls in in front of alec and follows the odd group

"i too am from a different plain i come from rhapsody OOC:world made by myself and nitouken ic: my coming here was due to a strange encounter at a crossroads"

*the soft breeze reveals a glimpse of an odd sword slung againsd vlads back from underneath vlads cloak*
Shoot 'em all. Let God sort 'em out later.

p.s. i hate paladins

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2003, 10:14:15 AM »
"Well" said Redwick as he kept on marching, "I'm from Kazordoon, a far-away dwarven city beyond the great seas."
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2003, 10:39:28 AM »
"That's an interesting sword you carry, Vlad. Mind telling me a bit about it?"
Authentic Strolenite©

Offline VladTepes

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2003, 01:00:05 PM »
draws the black osmium katana out of its scabbard as soon as the blade leaves the scabbard compleetly the blade bursts into a dark black flame

"This is my black fire weighted katana it was forged by the gnomes and dwarves of my land and enchanted at the college of war magic"

p.s. i hate paladins

Offline EmperorPenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2003, 02:32:57 PM »
*looks curiously at the sword*  So what is osmium and what does it do?  Can the black flames be used to light things?  how long has the war been going on and with whom?

Offline VladTepes

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2003, 02:43:50 PM »
osmium is the heaviest substance on my plane and can only be forged deep in the mountains by the dwarves once osmium attains an edge it never "never" dulls as for the black flame though it is not actually hot enough to burn things and as it is black flame its to dark to brighten anything other
than my hand and the only war going on right now is the war with baler the sword was enchanted at the college of war magic

there are also vendettas or small personal wars roaming throught the lands my house itsself is in vendetta with the calns of warewolvs that exist in our realm

p.s. i hate paladins

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2003, 03:36:27 PM »
Alec nods a bit in approval. "Sounds very useful and powerful. While we're at it, how about we all show each other our weapons? It might give us all a better idea on what our abilities are and how we can best work together."
Authentic Strolenite©

Offline VladTepes

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2003, 03:51:47 PM »
in that case im not done

*instantly vlads face pales and fangs can be seen growing in his mouth his eyes turn into cat eyes and he seems to float about 1/4 of an inch off of the ground*

did i forget to tell you that im a vampyre.

p.s. i hate paladins

Offline EmperorPenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2003, 06:08:42 PM »
*Eyes Alec with a serious face and asks* What can't be used as a weapon?

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2003, 06:18:19 PM »
Alec recoils from Vlad, dives into the shadow of a large bush alongside the road, then stands up. He flicks his hand back into the shadow, then whips it out, a black shape appearing in it from the shadow. The shadow in his hand shifts and appears as a pitch black longsword. He wields it in front, between himself and Vlad. "What is this?!"
Authentic Strolenite©

Offline EmperorPenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2003, 06:38:49 PM »
*looks at the newly displayed weapon in alec's hand* Looks like a pitch black long sword.  Does your's produce the black flame as well?

Wait a minute, you aren't a werewolf are you alec?

*shakes his head* Can't we find a way to work around this?

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2003, 06:49:38 PM »
"You all make nough noise to wake up a sleepin dragon now can't ey all shut up so a humble dwarf lord can get his well deserved sleep BAH." Said Wolin shaking sleep from his eyes and holding his axe tightly and puting on his helmet. It wasn't hard to tell he was a Dwarf lord even if he hadn't have said it aloud the aura of his beeing was clear. "Now then tell me your names and status....BY THE MOUNTAIN THATS A VAMPIRE!" screached out Wolin and jumped to his feet and got into a fighting stance. A low growl rumbled from deep in his chest.
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2003, 10:13:23 PM »
"No, Penguin, I'm not a werewolf. I am a Shadow Walker. It means I have learned the ability to manipulate shadows and walk within the Plane of Shadow. This weapon is in actuality a shadow, which I have manipulated into a sharp blade. Again I ask you, Vlad: What is this about?!"
Authentic Strolenite©

Offline EmperorPenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2003, 10:30:56 AM »
Look, we will need to work together to find this artifact.  During that time, we are likely to get into some conflict.  Through test of arms you can see which of you is more productive.  Afterwards, if you are both still interested in killing each other you can do it then. But why not make use of your abilities until then?

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2003, 03:07:02 AM »
Redwick, who had walked a bit ahead of the rest of the group, noticed the ruckuss going on and turned around. He saw the dwarf lord.

"Hello, M'lord, what's the problem with my companions?"

Then he noticed Vlad's change of appearance.

"Oh, yer a vampire eh? No worries people, I've met plenty of 'pires in me days abroad, and they don't always have to be after yer blood."

He drew his sword, which blade was a magical flame.

"This is my weapon. Now that we've all know each other, let's get a move on."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline EmperorPenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2003, 10:36:11 AM »
*returns to walking trying to be the point bird*Off we go!

Offline VladTepes

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2003, 10:55:57 AM »
o believe that you all have me wrong im not after your blood i carry my own with me in neverending flasks not to mention i am above killing randome people for food where i come from we have servents for that sort of thing in return for their service that they pay us they live in luxury for their whole lives fre to roam the realm and never worry about being robbed fo noone would dare lay a finger on them without their permission

by the way i am a living creature i can bred with any human or vampyre woman i can walk at day and religious symbols do nothing  

but if you must fight me like a fool then attack

p.s. i hate paladins

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2003, 01:29:39 PM »
"Ah, that sounds like a good way for 'pires to live" said Redwick as they kept on marching. The plains were getting rougher now, with more rocks and less trees.
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2003, 09:59:14 AM »
"BAH" said Wolin steping down from his fighting stance and glancing at the half-dwarf who spoke to him. "I was try'n tah take me a nap but now that I sees beings drawing weapons and talking...." he continued to complain for a while when he noticed the travels leaving him behind. "Wait! What you be searchin for I know the mountains and the hills around her and ifn yah go the wrong way trouble yeh find." said Wolin jogging to keep up staying near the half-dwarf for he suposed that they would get to know each other better seeing as how they were bolth dwarfs. "Well I supose I better introduce my self, I am Wolin Dwarf Lord of mountain range know as "The Horn" and who might you be." said Wolin extending a hand twords the half-dwarf.
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
Plains of Trelaharme
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2003, 02:12:27 PM »
"I am Redwick Undersoor of Kazordoon." said Redwick and took the hand as he kept on marching.

"I wonder, what is a dwarven lord doing all by himself out in the fields, without any guards? Where I come from, the lords usually sits in their throne halls, and if they ever go out, the strongest of his men carries him on his throne..."

He tought for a while.

"Now that I think about it, that is pretty lazy..."
Redwick Undersoor