llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wizards amongst the Warriors  (Read 7374 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Wizards amongst the Warriors
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2003, 10:27:47 AM »
ooc: no problem, I really suck at names, so you actually helped me there!

Sage was troubled. He had issued his challenge thrice now, yet the wizzard had yet to so much as look his way. What new magic was this that he had no fear of 2 elves, both with bows at the ready and swords half drawn?
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2003, 02:25:15 PM »
Sasha could just hear voices in the clearing.  She couldn't see anyone except Jack's man.  He was standing motionless in the bushes, apparently watching whatever was going on with great interest.  That bothered her.  If he was acting on orders, then it was Jack who was interested.  And that was never a good thing.  She risked a glance into the clearing.  The two elves from the bar, and a fellow she felt like she should know.  She didn't know which one Jack was interested in, but she'd be d**ned if she'd let him have his way.  She started to creep up on Jack's man.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2003, 10:43:29 PM »
Adel witha new fiercity in her eyes stared blankly at him still pleeding "let me befreind him He will give me more information.......... don't reveal me this moment .......... While I am learning as mkuch as I can here gko and find what or who I am Tell me my past and return my memories.......... please wizard hear my plea's..."
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2003, 11:27:52 PM »
Sage could no longer take the tension. With a roar he lept at the wizard. Suddenly everything went into utter chaos. Sasha lept from behind the trees at the wizard just as Sage was about to hit.
"NO" Screamede Adel, and dove after the three other people. Meanwhile, the wizard backed up, and began to cast his spell.

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2003, 11:42:28 AM »
She heard the scream wich sounded closer to her than comfortable. It was dark in the forest. She could hardly see two feet in front of her nose. She became worried when she heard someone disperse an incantation.
Oh dear, maybe I should check that out. Someone may be in danger. She thought.
The young girl, Altair, Looked at the sky.

(ooc I have to leave for a second I will finish when I get back. Sorry dont get mad please :? )
Trees!!!
A tree fell in the forest. A man didn't hear it. He is now dead.

"Dont talk to it, Merry! Don't encourage it!"

"Don't touch it! You don't know what it is!"

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2003, 03:48:01 PM »
(OOC: Back)

Altair looked at the sky. She remembered the night her farther told her of the stars. How they got there.
 'They are our ancestors, the ones who have since died. They each get their own stars. Look, that one there, The brightest one is your mother. The one everyone looks too to guide them.' He had said.
 She found her mothers star and the one beside it that appeared the night after her father passed. He had been wounded by wolves that surrounded the forest. It wasn't the injury that killed him but the infection that set in once he was deemed well.
 She raced to approxamatley where the scream was heard, and was doven(?) upon by some unknown person. He had an elven quality about him.
"Ow," she said
The man stood up and started back at what he was trying to accomplish.

(OOC sorry that had to be split up but I had to run to Wally-world, and pick up a few things along with my new 'Smashing Pumpkins' cd!)
Trees!!!
A tree fell in the forest. A man didn't hear it. He is now dead.

"Dont talk to it, Merry! Don't encourage it!"

"Don't touch it! You don't know what it is!"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2003, 09:55:24 PM »
All hell was breaking loose.  Lovely.  Sasha got out of the way as things started happening.  She saw Jack's man making a move.  He looked like he was going after someone in all the confusion.  "Ohnonononononono."  She still didn't know who he was after, but it didn't matter.  She lunged at him and knocked him over.  She was dimly aware that things were getting entirely out of control.  But she didn't have time to worry about it.  The fellow she was wrestling with had recognized her, and he was armed.  Her attention was fully occupied with that.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2003, 10:04:57 PM »
Seeing the woman come from out of nowhere and attack the wizard, Sage quickly realized she was in trouble. Running headlong into the fray, he grabbed the woman, pulling her off of the man and throwing her to safety. Then he turned his attention to the wizard.

"NO!" two voices cried at once, as both women present dove to stop the two fighters from killing each other.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2003, 10:17:39 PM »
((OOC:  I writing from the perspective that the wizard and the guy I attacked were two different people.  I didn't attack the wizard.))

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2003, 10:18:38 PM »
((OOC: I picked up on that a second too late, but Ill just say that the other woman was a spy, hoping to make some money by bringing in a criminal))

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2003, 10:30:22 PM »
((OOC:  Kaykay.  I can work with that.))

Sasha caught something in her periphrial vision.  Crud.  She didn't know the woman by name, but she still recognized her.  The woman was a part time bounty hunter.  It didn't matter who she was after, her or Jack's fellow or someone else; she'd try to take as many as she could.  Pain suddenly lanced up her arm.  Her moment of inattention had been long enough that the man had a chance to knife her.  He'd cut her arm, but it would heal.  She swore and grabbed for the knife.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2003, 10:57:30 PM »
(OOC: What happened to our wizard anyhow?)

Adel in the frenzy did not know what to do, losing her self in the confusion she pulled her long bow once a gain from her pack and quickly placed the heap of bodies in her sights then yelled; " Next one to move will have arrow striaght through them." With a commanding vioce that even suprised her she stated sternly, "Stand up the lot of you I want to know exactly what is going on. " as she stated this she thought now demanding that the wizard disappear just as he appeared and allow her to continue on with her search.
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2003, 12:17:18 AM »
((OOC: Hes in the fray.))

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2003, 12:42:30 AM »
OOC: No no no :lol:  sniperspy I meant it has been a while since he posted I wonder where he has gone!!! :lol:
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2003, 01:14:24 AM »
OOC: Oh sorry, Im tired and my mind isnt where it should be right now!

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2003, 01:20:23 AM »
OOC: No prob I know the feeling I am tired now and am going to bed Night!!!
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Dyneroe

• Apprentice
    • http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~dyneroe
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2003, 09:22:39 AM »
ooc: sorry guys for not posting...i have been gone for about two weeks but i will post some now...

ic:
Femién awoke from his deep mind thought of killing the elf and said something loud enough to where people could hear him. "Stop! I am not going to hurt you. I am a friend but I will leave for now until you are ready to accept me as a friend." After saying that the wizard vanished.

Femién thought many things to himself. What happened Fero? Why did I want to kill the elf?
Fero: There is a powerful source of magic somewhere near the elf tonight and that will delay us from our mission. We will be able to defeat it but we will need three people. Adel, Sasha, and Altair to help us.
"Unsheathing you anger is like unsheathing a sword, they are both dangerous if used in the wrong way."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hi
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2003, 06:30:18 PM »
Hello my name is kalabar and you are?
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-