llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Warm day  (Read 6195 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2003, 12:07:32 PM »
Bathazar fell in beinhd the hafling.

Offline Shila

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2003, 08:11:01 PM »
Shila stood slowly, emerald eyes glinting darkly as she watched the half-dwarf begin to move away. Crossing her arms behind her back she fell into pace behind him, moving slowly to keep a far distance from the group while keeping them in sight. Her tail swept behind her, brushing against the rocks and twigs that littered the earth. She paid no heed to the growing darkness, much like night had fallen suddenly. Auburn tresses flickered out behind her, flowing as if caught in a light breeze.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2003, 08:42:08 PM »
Delta followed the others, but noted with narrowed eyes the sudden twilight.  There were things she did not understand at work here, and that made her nervous.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2003, 10:55:59 PM »
Bathazar didn't like it all something very weird was going on.  Bathazar reverted to demon form.  His pupils dialated till his eyes were nothing but black, his hair pulled in and his skin faded to a black and red molten pattern.  Almost immediately Bathazar's vision enhanced and he could sense the cat following them along with the woman.

Bathazar felt something odd going on some one was pulling them together...

Offline Shila

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2003, 05:05:25 PM »
The feline grinned softly as she witnessed the demons “change� of skin. She could not help but grin for this night was working out perfectly. Glancing over at the woman silently Shila watched her for but a moment before returning the emerald orbs to the demon. Crouching slightly she darted forwards, a mere blur to most eyes in the swift cat-like motion, a skill she learned from her leopard kin. Stopping behind the demon, her paw shooting out, coming to rest on the molten-patterned shoulder. Leaning closer to him she came to whisper softly.

“Tell me demon, what do you fear?� Her feline grin played once more across her lips while she leaped back, prepared in case the demon attempted to attack in response. Her eyes glowed their dark emerald shade, beacons against the growing darkness.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2003, 06:25:09 PM »
Bathazar felt the cat rest its paw on his shoulder.  He snatched the cat's paw and twisted it while he sild out infront of it.  He rolled onto his stomach and was up in a flash, with an energy bolt brightly glowing.  

"Don't touch me cat." His voice has stern and Bathazar eyes radiated manevolence.

Offline Shila

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2003, 06:38:24 PM »
A fit of laughter escaped the feline, cutting sharply through the air like a knife. She leaped back, slipping her paw away from the demon's hand before he could take hold of it. Staring coolly at the demon, her grin remaining in place upon her muzzle.  Her tail trailed behind her slowly, sweeping the earth clean. Those emerald orbs of hers darted quickly to the bolt of 'energy' this demon chose to arm himself with. The sight of it caused a fresh stream of laughter to be emitted by her.

"Demon, you have not yet answered my question," Her eyes burned with that deep green glow, never leaving his eyes "What is it you fear?" She chuckled lightly now, a playful smile crossing her lips. Those auburn tresses never stopped in their wind dance, flickering in an unfelt breeze, swirling around her as if caught by a strange force.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2003, 06:42:54 PM »
"There is nothing to fear but fear its self, so i fear only fear."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2003, 06:56:19 PM »
Delta stared thoughtfully at the cat and the demon.    She felt that she was missing somethng.  She wasn't very familiar with the people acted, but this was setting off alarm bells in her head.  She decided not to say anything for the moment.  But she did drop to the back of the small procession.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Shila

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2003, 07:05:38 PM »
She glared coldy at him now, placing her paws upon her hips in an impatient manner. Her eyes narrowed slightly until they were emerald slits, shimmering brightly in the darkness. "That isn't an answer, you are simply avoiding the question Demon. Now I will ask another, why are you here? For isn't that the question who's answer you seek?" She smiled silently, her attention fixed upon the demon as if neither human nor half-dwarf were there. Shila would soon take notice to them, however it was not yet their time. Her eyes glowed once more, staring deep into his eyes much like she was seeing his soul in them, his mind. She was toying with him now, indeed it was obvious.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2003, 08:46:52 PM »
Bathazar glared fiercely back at the cat, "You asked what i fear cat-kin. I told you. Now, why are you here? I already said i was here on business."

The energy bolt in his hand blared dark blue and small bolts of electricity began to play across the area.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2003, 10:41:18 AM »
"As always, I am at the wrong place at the wrong time" Redwick muttered to himself and looked at the demon and the cat-kin. He put his hand on his sword just in case and decided to see how this would resolve. If it came to the worst, he always knew wich way was north and could run that way...
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Shila

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2003, 06:54:56 PM »
Shila gazed silently at the demon, the time passing grew long before she closed those bright emerald orbs against him. Shaking her head mutely she turned away, giving him nothing but her back. She heaved out a heavy sigh, once more opening her eyes to stare in to the twilight. The furs blanketing her flesh stood on end slightly as the demons anger grew and his 'energy' danced about them all. "I understand now. Demon, you are useless. Such a dull mind is of no help to me."

Frowning she shifted her gaze to the half-dwarf, taking notice of him as he mumbled something to himself. A light hue of fresh amusment flickered upon the felines face as she stared, noting the tense emotions wafting of this hybrid. "My dear lad, you are in the right place... And time matters naught here..."

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2003, 08:54:42 AM »
Bathazar was tempted to slay the cat where she stood.  Bathazar darkened the energy bolt, "Careful with you tongue cat."  Bathazar picked up a medium sized rock and stabbed it into a tree.  

"If this is what I ahve for company, I would rather be on my own thank you." About another ten feet away Bathazar repeated the motion, and so on.  Bathazar tried plane shifting again, it failed and he coporialized at the same spot.  

"d**nt."

Bathazar wondered off into the woods...

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
Warm day
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2003, 10:16:22 AM »
Redwick looked at Shila angrily. His grip on the sword hardened.

"Stay out of me head, cat-kin. I'm just goin' trough this forest, and I don't want to end up in any trouble..."
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor