llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: An Abandoned Tavern  (Read 9355 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
An Abandoned Tavern
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2003, 07:55:14 AM »
OOC: Sorry I've been gone I was out of town longer than I thought I would be.

IC: Luke nodded, "Aye, it was like any other sleep."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
An Abandoned Tavern
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2003, 10:55:51 AM »
'Cara woke up later in the morning than she usually did.  She had meant to sleep later, but she just couldn't make herself do that.  Plus, she had things to do.  She gathered a set of clothes and carefully wrapped them in her cloak.  It was possible that she'd get locked out tonight, and experience had taught her the hard way to prepare for that eventuality.  She took the bundle outside, greeting Bell and Luke as she passes through the common room.  She found a place outside where she could stash it without it being disturbed.  That done, she came back inside, looking for breakfast.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline SilverBell

• Apprentice
    • http://www.msn.com
    • Awards
An Abandoned Tavern
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2003, 01:11:24 AM »
::Prepares breakfeast quickly for her guests. Bacon, Egg, and home fries. She almost chokes on the smell of food and knows that soon everyone would be awake. Bell knowing that some may be still tired puts on a pot of coffee. She wiggles her nose as she carries out the food. ::
::Just then Armand walks down the stairs stretching with a big grin on his face, he walks over to Luke.::
"So buddy, how about the ladies last night get any?"
::Armand vulgur at his best makes Bell wince. She needed to get him out of here and quickly.::
"So Armand, what are in your plans?"
:She waits::
OCC: This story can go two ways Im trying to decide which way.
:)
Lady Silver Bell

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
An Abandoned Tavern
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2003, 01:29:00 AM »
(OOC: Well, I can pretty much garuntee there'll be an interesting development in the next short while, that doesn't have much at all to do with the greater story.  ; ) )
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
An Abandoned Tavern
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2003, 12:00:00 AM »
Luke grinned, "Aye it was your mother." Luke smiled while he said letting Armand know to not take the jest to heart. "But I will say that was a nasty wound you had there last night, you know I'm that really good at healing, whatever messed you up last night had alot of evil power in it to drain my healing abilities in it, and by the looks of you when you showed up I would suggest no one go outside without another person withthem."  Luke's statement shattered the pleasant morning and he started getting down to business.  Something new than the day before was a long sharp black sword in a scabbard belted around his waist, the handle was casted of a black steel to but with silver lining and black leather bnad wrapped around the handle on the hilt was a smalled opaque diamond wrapped in silver.

Luke sipped the coffee slowly waiting for a response.

(OOC: sorry for lack of posts but hard for me to post right now.)