llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Hello I am here to claim your souls  (Read 279 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ebon Hearted Soul

• Nomad
  • My ebon heart bleeds black
    • Awards
Hello I am here to claim your souls
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:38:43 PM »
 Greetings , Aramax suggested I join here so blame that cad for me bringing my blight upon you all!

Anyway ... time to be serious fora moment . I am a Hooli-Geek from Hillsboro, OR USA. I grew up playing AD&D & then reffed Cyberspace for awhile till I took a nearly seven year hiatus from gaming. I jumped back in with 3.5 D&D and then moved to a Rolemaster 2 campaign. I played in a few more modern supernatural based games (Angel/Buffy & WoD Changeling:tL) during that period as well. I got back into reffing with 5e D&D and Rolemaster united play-test based campaign, which in part led to my old group imploding & me embracing rules-lite Old School roleplaying via OD&D and the OSRs.

I love creating settings - usually non-traditional in nature & inspired in part by Talislanta. I do harbor a strong interest in running a Glorantha based campaign using RuneQuest but I still plan to run OD&D based campaigns in various genres or genre mash-ups if given the opportunity. 

i love Metal, Punk/Hardcore, Hip Hop & 80s Goth/Deathrock music and I am a fan of manga/anime, American independent & European comics.

Offline Aramax

• Master
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 Lifeforms Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
Re: Hello I am here to claim your souls
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 03:54:21 PM »
I have no idea what he is talking about......
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity

Offline Ebon Hearted Soul

• Nomad
  • My ebon heart bleeds black
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:32:57 PM »
So he says, so he says bwahahaha cough cough hack it hurts I can't breath cough ... gasp Bwahahahaha <gazes about mischievously>

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Plot Guild Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 08:51:40 AM »
....and Aramax called to the void invoking the blight to besiege the Citadel. His words grew in fury as his arms flailed in a complex pattern of growing insanity while his incessant chant grew the invite portal of beckoning, "Ebon Hearted Soul."  And from the Barbarian Horde arose such a clatter that the Citadel climbed the ramparts to see what was the matter. We flew to the tower in a flash and opened the murder hole in a crash as the portals glow cast a luster of mid-day to the no-man's land below where he stood.

And so he has cometh. He who has been foretold.

Welcome!!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.