llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Star Wars: Anachary  (Read 2028 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Star Wars: Anachary
« on: October 11, 2003, 07:55:57 PM »
OOC: OK heres the run, the time period is one year after the Battle of Endor. but somethings happened different at there.  Luke fell to the Dark Side after killing Vader.  Both him and the Emperor died at the battle of Endor.  Secong Imperial forces didnt do as bad, what happened is both fleets beat eachother into oblivion.  TheExecutor survived.  The Empire and Rebels are about equal now but all the main leaders are dead or in seclusion.  Both sides are in chaos and fighting for control on multiple planets.  Governments that usually run the planetary systems smoothly are being conuspripted into the faction that holds their system.  There is complete Anarchy in the streets.  The main actoin will be going down is on Corellia.  Now that the governments are tired up, criminal, civilian, and other factions are fighting for control.  The three main movements are the Drall Patriot Rebellion, the Aferuthu Cult, and Corsec.  

The Drall Patriot Rebellion is a group of Dralls from the planet Drall in the Corel system that want Drall dominance in the Corellian System and human Inslavement.  They are responsible for the most fierce fighting on Corellia.

The Aferuthu Cult is a cult that believes the Apoclypse is coming and are trying to bring it about.  They are mostly Selions (the 3rd specis in the Corellian system) but do accpet members form other species.

CorSec or Corellian Security is a mostly human faction that is trying to restore peace to the wartorn planet.  

Any point of view is welcome, within reason.  Try to invent a character that will tie in the plot.  I myself am running several different characters, the faction leaders and a young teen named Luke Lavin. I'll allow one Jedi in this story, first come first serve, but remember that Vader had killed the most powerful Jedi of the time expect for Luke and Palpetine.  At most the jedi character can take on 2 stormtroopers solo if they have a light saber.  The jedi shouldnt be some random guy but intwine with plot. I know im going out on limb doing this so dont mess it up plz.

OK
IC:Luke darted from door way to door way making himself seem as stealthly as possible for a tall lanky blonde blue eyed boy of 17.  A bag of bread and other foods was in one hand and a small blaster stolen form a corspe in his other.  'If i can just avoid Berog I'll be home free.' he thought.  Berog was a trandoshan thug that ran a gang that controled the neighborhood where Luke and his two younger sisters Swila and Core lived.  'At least they aren't alone he thought.' A neighborhood girl that he had known since three was there taking care of them.  

Luke inched to the next door way.  Two more blocks seemed a short time when he used to go to school at CPS 103 but here with the gangs it seemed like a mile walk in hell.

"d**n," he whispered.  One of Berog;s thug, a young Bothan named Aril'yk stood at the corner a blaster rifle cradled in his hands. He kept on the look out for residents that could be held up for money.  He had a sharp brain and a good aim.  Luke groaned there was no way to get by him he'd have to try and get the fall on him.  He crept a few more feet then took out his blaster.  When he first stole this if made him squarm to even hold it, but a month of taking care of what was left of his family later and living off the streets had stealed his nerves.   He got into range from Aril'yk at ten meters than was no chance he could miss.  

Luke aimed and pulled the trigger and CLICK!   A small alarm set off too warning him that the bbattery was dead.  "Frell!"  Luke cursed.  ARil'yk whirled around and grinned.

"Luke you in da bantha s**t this time, no way Berog let you live this time, he gonna kill you and enslave your sisters."  the black haired Bothan said with a faint accent.

Luke flashed a grin and through the gun at him and charged.  The projectile scewd Aril'yk's aim and he only shot Luke in the shoulder.

With a scream of pain Luek fell on the ground. Aril'yk walked over and kicked luke in the side if the head.  

"This time i take you to berog he make fun of yuor death!" the Bothan shouted at him.  aril'yk stunned him then dragged Luke down the deserted street to hte ganghouse carnage.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 02:12:14 AM »
Suddenly, around the corner, a robed man came walking. He moved his hand slowly in front of the bothan.

"You will let go of that man."

Aril'yk stopped.

"I will let go of this man."

"You never found this man in the first place."

"I never found this man in the first place."

"Now go to your master."

"I'm going, I'm going..."

The robed man turned to Luke.

"Redar Untis at your service. Now, we'll better get moving before your bothan friend notices that something is wrong. Where do you live?"
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 08:41:10 AM »
Luke smiled in relief, "Hey thanks follow me." He ran down the street and into a small building further on.  "Hey I'm home!" He said.  He turned to the robed man, "Sir thanks for saving my life, I dont know how ya did it but that was smooth.  My name is Luke.  SO what brings you around these parts? Have ya heard anything about the war?"

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 11:47:20 AM »
"Luke? What an amazing coincidence..."

Redar pulled down his hood, revealing a long mane of red hair. He sighed.

"Ah , the war. Very sad indeed. Our hopes was in young Skywalker, but he succumbed to the dark side. Now I travel the galaxy, looking for other with the gift of the Force. I've been led here by a vision...a vision that somewhere on this planet, a child is soon to be born, a child that shall be the next one who can bring balance to the Force. It is important that I find this child. Very important."
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2003, 12:36:40 AM »
"Well I don't know anyone pregnant but there are plenty of doctors and health clinics that will sell their information for a fair price.  But come the day is over and night has fallen.  It is dangerous even for a Jedi."  Luke placed the bag of food on the floor.  "Sarah, Luciel, Jonna I'm home." Luke called.  

Three young girls raced down from the floor above, each almost exactly identical, all had blonde hair, borwn eyes, and smiles.  
"Luke!"
"Big brother!"
"Whose the robed man?"

"Not so fast, his name is Redar Utis hes a Jedi, he helped me get out of a tight spot today. He's going to stay for dinner." He turned to Redar, "Its the least i could do Redar."

"Now lets get cooking then we can eat."

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2003, 05:38:37 AM »
Redar paused for just a minute, looked at the three girls, and smiled mysteriously.

"Yes, a meal would be needed..."
Redwick Undersoor