llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Deadspace: Hellmarch  (Read 6787 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Deadspace: Hellmarch
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2003, 08:16:39 PM »
Delat lead the three soldiers through the now-powerless city.  It was easy to avoid the looters.  The roving mobs of rebels and the odd Anarks were the real danger.  Slowly, Delat noticed a persistent droning above the city.  She looked up.  A large aircraft, probably military was flying overhead.  It was leaving behind a thick trail of black smoke.  "Hey.  Is that one of yours, and if so, should we be leaving the area?"
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2003, 09:49:44 PM »
OOC: don't worry i won't, by the way vin and Damerit are bird heads
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2003, 12:55:52 PM »
OOC: Thumbs up.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2003, 05:10:41 PM »
"Yeah," says Fradrek, turning to face Delat. "That's one of ours. Didn't know that Command was sending in pulse-jets."
He spoke into his mouthpiece. "Roger, guardian angel. This is Ground Command, High Lieutenant Fradrek Malctoro standing in for the superiors. They're KIA."

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2003, 07:05:24 PM »
"Thats to bad." said vin doing another pass and acuiring the AA Mini guns. "I have positive lock on mini gun istalations. Standing by." said vin watching the HUD and monetering the guages carefully.
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2004, 05:41:43 PM »
(OOC: Umbra, if you're going to keep this up, do so. For now, I'll just say that I lost the communications pick-up.)

"Guardian Angel? Guardian Angel, do you read me?" Fradrek says into the earpiece. "No good," he growls, turning to face the rest. "I lost the connection."
He scratches his snout and pulls a fused shard of his power mask from the fur. Then, abruptly, he dashes forward to where the groundcar pile-up lay rusting in the rain. "Bullseye! To me!"
Bullseye scuttles forward.
A quick exchange of StarFORCE chatter goes between them. Then, Bullseye stands and hefts her very large mas-burster.
"Time teh' lay the smack down!" she grunts, grinning savagely.
A chorus of gasps sounds from down the street, and the hiding gangsters slink out.
Too late.
The quick staccato of mas-burster fire and the shouts and screams of dying men fills the air.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2004, 02:45:10 PM »
(OOC: Are we blasting things, or are they?)

Three or four months ago, the bloodshed and violence might have made Delat physically ill.  But time had hardened her.  And anyway, there was about to be more of it.  Drawn out by the mayhem, a second group appeared from behind the STARForcers and Delat.  Delat strafed them with the rifle for a moment, then reached for the G-Stick she had taken earlier.  These fellows were much closer, and Delat didn't need to bother with the gun anymore.  She activated the Stick, and started laying into the new arrivals.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2004, 02:55:13 PM »
Somewhere overhead, a plasma bomb detonated. The expanding sphere of crackling, aurora borealis-like, blue was the sign of a massive explosion of charged particles.
Goober leapt to protect Delat, activating a back-up anti-plasma shield unit.
"Hope we make it!" he said, as vision went blue.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2004, 10:22:44 PM »
As the the bright blue blast faded a lone black power armored figure emerged from behind a turned over truck.  A MAS Sword was equiped on his power armor wrist and a MAP Spiker and fired on the group of thugs attacking the StarFORCE troopers.  A thunder sounded across the street in a few seconds the thugs were pulped and part of the building on the other side of the street was caved in.  The figured his species looked doghead but a helmet obscurred an full indentification extend a hand the Birdhead, "Can i be of service." He said in a thick and heavy accent.