llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Just Randomness  (Read 138 times)

0 Members and 2 Barbarians in a Horde are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• Redneck Hipster
  • Emperor
  • You say insane like it's a bad thing
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor
    • Coffee & Cthulhu
    • Awards
Just Randomness
« on: July 12, 2017, 03:22:13 PM »
I'm not in a time/space position to write, I am slacking off other things that need to be done to be on the internet right now, but I have some ideas bouncing around in my head, and thought I would toss them here. See if anyone pecks at them any, maybe see if they are worth pursuing.

7 Atypical Dungeons

basic listicle, but throw the cliche underground mine/tunnel dungeon. Pick out salient points of dungeons, isolation, monsters, etc, and expand. The abandoned space station, the underwater base, the abandoned hospital, the hell house.

7 Thrones

Take the concept of the throne and move it beyond the throne room. Kirk's captain's chair was the throne of the enterprise, likewise, judge's chair is the Throne of Justice, and so forth.

Hell Houses

drawing on horror movies, Hell Houses have extradimensional space for hidden passages, hollow walls, unseen basements, attics, room under the stairs for victims. Basic horror trope, haunted house, House of 1000 Corpses, AHS: Murder House, and so forth

Space Stations whose layout and design are based off of large modern structures like malls, hospitals, and apartment complexes

Large spaceships based off the mill and other factories, with shipping docks being space docks, shipping departments being the cargo bays, the offices the command center, and engineering/drive section being building maintenance, and so forth.
" If the muse comes to your bedside, don’t tell her you’ll f?$! her later."- Allen Ginsberg

Offline Cheka Man

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Article Guild Elite Article Guild Locations Guild Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Re: Just Randomness
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 10:15:16 PM »
I could do 7 Thrones soon.

Offline axlerowes

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Procrastination!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awards Article Guild Plot Guild Elite Plot Guild Golden Creator Questor NPC Guild
    • Excursions from the Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Just Randomness
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:01:14 AM »
how about 7 plots against the throne, but the twist being that they are plots that literally want to destroy the throne for some convuluted fantasy setting reason or another.