llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Sad really.........  (Read 507 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Aramax

• Master
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 Lifeforms Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
Sad really.........
« on: January 22, 2017, 04:15:52 PM »
...Cheka had to practicality BEG for somebody to comment on his sub, so I did. If we are going to keep this site going everyone reading this needs to get more involved. I'm pointing my finger squarely at myself too. My creative juices are VERY dry so I'm not going be posting much in the way of subs BUT that doesnt stop any of us from voting and commenting. Several of Scras' subs still have zero comments on the front page, that needs to be fixed quickly. I am working on my Monday game right now, which due to DRYness is tough going, but I plan on commenting and voting more in the IMMEDIATE future. I also want to get back to my other thread and using ideas from subs in my game more and posting about same. I am on my way to the NPC section to find some library patrons, will report back in the other thread.
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity

Offline Roack

• Mathom's chosen
  • Grand Master
  • ɹoʊ̯æk
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
Re: Sad really.........
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 02:16:18 AM »
I made Strolen's my home page to try and encourage myself to vote. I'm struggling a bit with medication and general life essence, and I have a feeling quite a few of us are recovering from the chaos of the internet at large, lately. We just have to stay strong and committed!
"Yeah, I'm totally gonna finish this, soon."

Offline Aramax

• Master
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 Lifeforms Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
Re: Sad really.........
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 07:23:42 AM »
I made Strolen's my home page to try and encourage myself to vote. I'm struggling a bit with medication and general life essence, and I have a feeling quite a few of us are recovering from the chaos of the internet at large, lately. We just have to stay strong and committed!
I feel you. I don't know if I "outed" myself here before but I'm a pretty sevre Bi Polar(Not surprising,huh?). My life is pure Xaos. But one thing I do have that the rest of you prob don't is free time.You sorta hinted at the election, Yea that's the gift that keeps on giving. Just a couple of votes a week is all I'm asking for right now.2-3. Thank You Very much for listening to me.I will read and vote on several of your subs(hopefully today) as a further thank you.
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity