llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Arvala (and Klinger) says Hello!  (Read 1419 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Arvala Malloske

• Warlock of the Algora
  • Nomad
  • "Careful! Klinger Bites!"
    • Awards
Arvala (and Klinger) says Hello!
« on: July 10, 2015, 12:43:56 AM »
"..."
:read:
"......Hmm?"

"Oh, Hi there! Sorry, I was reading an old book written by this Lovecraft guy of yours! He's absolutely fascinating! I never thought that such stories would be so similar to the Great Algoros! I could just read this for days..."

"..."

"... Hmm? Oh, right, sorry! Got a bit distracted again."

"Anyways, my name's Arvala Malloske!... but you, umm... probably already knew that... heh... umm, let's see, a little bit about myself... Oh, I'm a High-Elf, more particularly a Sun Elf, (if you can't tell from my lovely bronze skin). I'm a Warlock, my otherworldly patron is Algoros the Omniscient, I like reading, practicing awesome magic, and anything with Honey on it... Hmm... what else?..."

I've just recently started DMing myself, a little over a month ago, and so far my players seem to be enjoying themselves! I might be new to DMing, but I'm definitely not new to Roleplaying. I've been an on-again/off-again Forum Roleplayer for about 7 years now, and I've done one or two online MMORPGs before this, which I first started my RP tracks. I found this place when I was doing one of my more recent Google searches for DMing Resources, and just loved the ideas that I saw on here! I'm eager to explore and contribute to the vast resource on here as well!

"Anyways, aside from that little OOC stuff, Arvala Malloske is here and ready to follow whatever path her Great Old One sends her on next, and maybe to give a few ideas along the way!

*Squiggly-Squiggly* :cthulhu:

"Oh, Hey there Klinger! Did you want to say hi to all the new people?"

*Squiggly-Squiggle* :cthulhu:

"Sorry, I forgot to mention, Klinger's my Octopus Familiar. I carry him with me inside my Staff, and I don't know what I'd do without him! He's helped me get through quite a few situations that I might have gotten hurt in. Try not to get him too upset though, he'll bite you, and, umm... it's a liiiiiittle poisonous. Don't worry though, just don't make my little Klingy jealous, and you'll be just fine!"

*Squiggle* :cthulhu:

"Anyways, it's great to introduce myself, and I can't wait to talk and collaborate with the rest of you in the future!"

Offline Moonlake

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Article Guild Golden Creator Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Article Guild Item Guild
    • Moonlake's Fiction Space
    • Awards
Re: Arvala (and Klinger) says Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 01:13:21 AM »
Hi, Arvala, welcome to the Citadel! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Human (Level 2)
Crysilis Embroider -  Apprentice Weaver
Moonlake Ku - Apprentice Strolenati
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 4| CHA: 2 | INT: 3
"Crazy woman devoted to 2 Worlds, 2 Guilds and randomness"
Visiting beloved Dragon Empire

Offline Arvala Malloske

• Warlock of the Algora
  • Nomad
  • "Careful! Klinger Bites!"
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 01:48:30 AM »
"Thanks! Can't wait to explore and look around! From what I've seen, I'm liking the Roleplay section a lot, and I hope I might be able to grow both as a writer, and with my own ideas! Not sure which to check out first... it's like a shiny new toy I got with all these features I've yet to discover!"

*Squiggle-Squiggly* :cthulhu:

"Klinger's happy too! He's glad to finally see someone else besides just me. He gets a little lonely sometimes with just us. He's a really social octopus." :wink:

*Squig* :cthulhu:

Offline Moonlake

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Article Guild Golden Creator Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Article Guild Item Guild
    • Moonlake's Fiction Space
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 03:34:06 AM »
I'm involved more heavily over at the submission end of the Citadel but the forums is a great place for chatting (besides the chat box) and roleplaying. Take your time exploring around but do visit some of the great submissions available here.

Human (Level 2)
Crysilis Embroider -  Apprentice Weaver
Moonlake Ku - Apprentice Strolenati
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 4| CHA: 2 | INT: 3
"Crazy woman devoted to 2 Worlds, 2 Guilds and randomness"
Visiting beloved Dragon Empire

Offline Aramax

• Master
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 Lifeforms Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 08:05:14 AM »
Welcome
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »
Welcome aboard Arvala!! Keep Klinger away from this guy>>> :cthulhudance:

He likes to wear Octopi as hats. :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:30:27 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Plot Guild Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 07:44:07 PM »
I didn't know Klinger had a name. Never thought it could be tamed so we always had  :monkeys: follow it around and clean up after it.

Welcome to the Citadel Arvala.  :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.