llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Muros '14  (Read 883 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Muros '14
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:51:41 PM »
Were you naughty or nice last year?
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Muros '14
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 12:56:31 AM »
We are going to start the back-slapping, navel-gazing, salad-tossing party earlier this year.

We are gathered here to celebrate the year 2014! Never mind all the crap that happened in real life, here we celebrate our beloved website and that peculiar cast of characters that has helped make it great once again last year!

First things first. Thank you Strolen for having a website!!!!

And now, I'd like to present the first award of the evening/morning/afternoon...

NEWBIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

A mighty award. We don't get 'em in droves (yet!) but when we get keepers, they tend to rock %100 of the time!

There were several in contention last year, in fact I will name a bunch now in no particular order...

Ifar
Modred11
sammo_4gun
Lady Wolf
eleclipse
PeteBain
custos
Arracor
Tusserk
crucifiction

Once again, this award is not handed out to the most handsome or pretty (that'd be me), nor to the "coolest cat" (me again), but rather simply, to the new Strolenite that had the most activity, and hence, the most submissionss and xp! This new Strolenite contributed 17 submissions and dialed up 470 xp.

Bam!

The winner of NEWBIE OF THE YEAR 2014 AWARD is...

CRUCIFICTION!!!! From Australia. Say hi, Cruc! And congrats!! Great to have you!!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:10:14 AM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 01:23:19 AM »
And now a clue as to our next award winner.

No one won 2014 - Society of the Year Award! No one.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline crucifiction

• Apprentice
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 05:56:01 PM »
I really didn't expect this when I got up this morning (which for me was, like, half an hour ago). So I'm really grateful to you all. I've been writing since I was a kid, but I'm not always writing something. But Strolen's Citadel always has me working on some idea. It turns out that GMing is really my jam, and I get a lot of inspiration from you guys. What I'm trying to say is that you guys the real MVP.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 06:53:10 PM »
Kind words, Cruc. And much appreciated. Great to have you in our ranks. Welcome officially to the madness!!
Authentic Strolenite™©®