Author Topic: URGENT !!!!!!!!!  (Read 941 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Aramax

• Master
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 Lifeforms Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
URGENT !!!!!!!!!
« on: December 30, 2014, 01:41:28 PM »
Need suggestions for final game in my 31 yr long fantasy game

Encounter #1 wandering through myrid planes to get to Sorceres

Encounter #2 False final battle Sorcereres in casting chamber

Epic throne room brawl w Queen Nekrola 2000 yr old evil enchantress

Game is set for Thursday am need suggestions before 10 am Wendsday EST
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity

Offline axlerowes

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Procrastination!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awards Article Guild Plot Guild Elite Plot Guild Golden Creator Questor NPC Guild
    • Excursions from the Citadel
    • Awards
Re: URGENT !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 03:34:11 PM »
First suggestion ask your PCs how they want their characters to go out.

Second Suggestion:

Scene 1: PCs get victory lap battle through the planes, stuff from the past shows up or monsters that remind the PCs of previous encounters show up, PCs beat them easily with a lot of dramatic flourish and all the NPCs swoon, they defeat sorceress...it is a little anti-climatic...k

Scene 2: Post adventure trip to the Tavern, I assume there is one. But the tavern is closing.  The tavern keeper just doesn't have the clients any more "Nobody wants to hang out talk anymore, people go to places with live floor shows or worse hang out with their wives.  Plus the land owners have some how tricked everyone into long hours... convincing the working peasant that it is shameful to take a night off. All that is left to do now is float the kegs and clean out the lost and found.  What is this in the lost a found, a scroll sealed 31 years ago? What ever could it say...."

Scene 3:  A new pair of bad guys show up, the scroll was a prophecy after the sorceresses  is defeated a new twin evil will come to take the throne of darkness (or whatever) , there is a quick fight, the PCs fight the bad guys to a stalemate, maybe kill one of the bads but one of the PCs get seriously injured by a curse that links his/her life to the surviving bad guy .  The PC learn that only an object currently held by Queen Nekrola can defeat the new bads.  But by obtaining this object one of the PCs is signing his own death warrant. (Old school melodrama)

Scene 4: The Queen has retired to grow cabbages. (seriously, they can walk right into her fortress of terror)  She is upfront with the PCs,  "this whole ruthless powermad queen thing is played out...I don't even have family left  to murder", and she gives them the item they are looking for without hassle.  She is behaving completely out of character.  This is should scare them.  But it will be a challenge for you as the GM to convince them that the evil queen has really retired.

Scene 5: They defeat the new bad guys, but at a cost.  One of the PCs dies, the guy that already leaves early anyway.

Scene 6: Nekrola shows back up. Of course it was all a ruse.  She just wanted to get the new rivals out of the way.  Epic-ish battle ensues, Nekrola kills everyone and the game world goes on without them.       
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 06:34:04 PM by axlerowes »

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Plot Guild Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 08:09:59 PM »
Make them wake up. It was all a dream.  AHHHHAAAAAAAHAA MUAHHHAAAAAA.

Could you imagine actually doing that? LOL

Go for EPIC whatever you do.

Somehow bring back the most hated villain for a final showing with the current baddy? I thought we killed him?

I think final closure in whatever form would be best. Truly end it and wrap up any loose ends you have dangling. After that long, I would want as much closure as I could...

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline eldarbeast

• Apprentice
  • Is it fair for vegetarians to eat animal cookies?
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 10:24:52 PM »
That's probably means the Big 'C' Guy  actually awakens...

*Shivvers me timor...*

~ O.o ~ "I drank What...? = Socrates