Finally cofindent enough to say the I am pretty sure that the plot pages might work and that they probably will not have errors on them in most cases.
Sound certain to you?
I have decided to not write all the code to combine the two databases. I will just suffer with two databases that I will update by hand. So put submit your plot to whichever site you fancy and I will manually update the other site to reflect the submission. If we were swamped with submissions I would go through the time to make them autoupdate each other, but as it is I can then use that time to making the new site work.