llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Tavern Party  (Read 39345 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline goblef

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2003, 02:59:52 AM »
OOC:my the join thiy?
Blop Blop

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • http://hodgepodger.pitas.com
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2003, 05:12:06 PM »
OOC: Oh, so that's who they were talking about... Sure, goblef! No problem! :D
~"I used to drink coffee...It made me jittery."-Brak
~"How much were you drinking?"-Space Ghost
~"Oh, about 20 or 40 gallons a day."-Brak

Offline goblef

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2003, 05:18:14 PM »
OOC:Who's they?
Blop Blop

Offline goblef

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2003, 05:43:05 PM »
You have no idea from were I came it was a jurny with grate danger.From the lands of Mahastol to Rolling lands to here so I have one queshtin where did I end up?
Blop Blop

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2003, 04:46:07 PM »
OOC: They is Capn Penguin and Ria Hawk. Never mind because it's of no importance and I didn't even understand what they were saying. Um...I'm sorry but could you explain your second post? Is that supposed to be a riddle? :?

Offline Svyel

• Adept
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2003, 01:35:34 AM »
Svyel staggered to his feet. The morph disguise wore off and he stood there massaging his head.
"That crystal doesn't seem to like me."
He noticed that he looked his normal self and grinned sheepishly at Morgandy.
"Ooops..."
There is a fine line between genius and madness. I'm dancing on it.

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2003, 05:51:33 PM »
::At first, Morgandy did not realize his real self, and nodded her head. When she looked at him, she gasped in horror. "What? Who are you? What happened? What is going on?" Feeling overwhelmed by so many astonishing things happening at once, Morgandy lay back on the soft pillows, her head throbbing with confusion and frustration.::

Offline Svyel

• Adept
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2003, 06:13:39 AM »
Svyel stepped forward massaging the back of his head. (A large bump was developing there.)
"Okay this may- well definitly looks weird." He grinned and was expecting screaming.
"I am a druid but the old guy form looks less intimidating and people alow me to tend to them more easily when they think I'm feeble."

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2003, 05:38:30 PM »
::Morgandy looked up at him in confusion. "Why would I consider you intimidating? Your appearance does not unnerve me in any way. Besides, you seem trustworthy enough." Morgandy laughed in spite of her troubles at this funny situation.::

Offline Svyel

• Adept
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2003, 05:18:08 AM »
"Therefore I deduce that you have a back bone." Svyel Smiled.
He bent down to pick up the crystal.
"And this does not want to be known." He handed the crystal back to Morgandy. The bump on the back of his head began to throb.

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2003, 05:40:23 PM »
::Morgandy looked at Svyel. "Is that supposed to be a joke?" She asked about the strange statement about her backbone. Faes were vertebrates! Besides, the young Druid did not look intimidating at all, he looked normal and quite calm. As he handed her the crystal she said, "Well, it probably does not matter much. All we really need to know is that it needs to be destroyed urgently and before Yuna can get her hands on it." Morgandy sighed and then yawned. "Well, it is getting late. I am tired and also still slightly winded from my faint. If you please, I'd like to get some rest before the long journey ahead of me." With that Morgandy closed her eyes and lay back on her pillows, awaiting deep slumber.

Meanwhile....

A young male Fae entered Hillanya's gates on horseback. His steed was white with gray spots. The horse was named Arune. The Fae himself was named Feanin. He had curly blonde hair, green eyes, pointy ears and golden wings. Small stubs of brown horns protruded from his brow and he was slightly tall. Feanin was also very handsome at his age of 1003, looking only the age of seventeen. The Fae man brang his horse to a stable boy to have Arune housed. Feanin looked up to the castle in triumph. He had come at last.::

P.S. This new Fae is in love with Morgandy. Morgandy is also in love with him and they both are from the same forest. Feanin has come looking for Morgandy for she has been gone long and he has worried about her. I will be playing Morgandy, and will also play Feanin, as Adel played both Rode and Irinya.  :)

Offline Svyel

• Adept
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2003, 02:33:45 AM »
OOC: AAWW!! A romance! Anyhoo

Svyel tucked Morgandy tighter into the blankets. He stepped back and threw a protect from evil spell on her. The odd blue glow had a soothing effect in the entire room.
"Sleep well. If you start to go mad I'll tie you down with an entangle spell."

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2003, 12:38:10 PM »
OOC: Yes, a romance.  :wink:

::Morgandy did not hear Svyel utter these words or put the protective spell on her, but she somehow felt calmer and fell into a wonderful, dreamless sleep. Little did she know who was waiting for her inside this very castle.

Meanwhile...

Feanin was fascinated by Hillanya and especially it's castle. Everything seemed to shimmer and glow, and the architecture here was of utter magnificence. Feanin was allowed to stay at the castle after he told everyone that he had come looking for his "friend" Morgandy and that he wanted to see her immediately. However, the servants knew Morgandy was very tired and needed her rest, and told Feanin he would have to wait till the morning. All the servants and other inhabitants of the castle seemed very busy and in a rush. Feanin heard one utter something like: "...she will be leaving at least by noon tomorrow. We have to make ready for her leave..." Feanin wondered who "she" was. Feanin also noticed some of them goggling at his horns and wings like he was some strange creature. He also noticed some of the young girls eyeing him with interest. Feanin ignored these people and went to his room for rest.::

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2003, 10:18:28 PM »
OOC: Svyel, come back! You should go on the quest with me, so I don't have to rp with myself!  :)

::The next morning Morgandy woke to bright sunshine. She was very well rested. Morgandy quickly dressed in travelling garb, for she knew today she would have to leave. A maid soon came in to check on her. "Good, you're up. Did you sleep well? You'll need it for you'll be leaving on your journey today." Morgandy nodded. "Yes, I did sleep well. May I have some food please? Some to eat now and some for the journey? Oh, and have Rode and Irinya left yet? I hope not, for I wish to bid them goodbye." The maid replied, "Yes, I will bring food to you. No, master Rode and miss Irinya have not left yet. They also wanted to bid you farewell." With that, the maid left to fetch the food. She came back nearly twenty minutes later with fresh food to eat now, and packaged food for the journey. "Here you are, miss Morgandy. Oh, and I almost forgot...You have a visitor waiting for you. He came last night and wanted to see you immediately, but we were only being polite in letting you rest first. When you have eaten, I suggest you go and see him, for he seems impatient." Morgandy wondered who this could be. "Did he tell you his name?" The maid replied, "I didn't hear it directly, but it was clear he was a Fae like yourself and I believe he said his name was, Feanin." Morgandy was shocked. Her dear friend and love had followed her here out of worry and concern. She knew she should have bid him farewell before she left, but there had been no time. "I-I will see him, after I eat." The maid nodded and left the room. Morgandy ate and packed hurriedly, anxious to see Feanin. With all her belongings together, Morgandy gave her room one last look and hurried down to the main hall.

There, sitting in a high-backed chair, was Feanin. He looked weary with travel and perhaps little sleep. He had been given fresh clothes, though, for the clothes he wore were not his. He watched passersby with a blank look until...Feanin's eyes grew wide with surprise as he noticed his old friend Morgandy. She looked very different from her usual self. Her light red hair had grown a little, and she wore heavy travel garb with a sword at her belt and a dagger around her calf. Very unusual from her flowing gowns and priceless jewels she wore in their forest home of Bonnyvale. Though somehow, it made her look dignified and strong, and Feanin liked this change.

"Ge bror, Feanin." Morgandy greeted in the old Fae tongue, which meant 'well met'. "It has been long since we've been together, and I regret that. I am sorry if you worried." Feanin looked up at her in concern. "Where have you been, Morgandy? All the Faes have been worried for you, as you know is their instinct to worry for one who has disappeared. I took it upon myself to find you. You couldn't have told anyone where you were going? What is going on?" Morgandy shook her head and began her tale. She explained to him about the crystal, and even told him of her curse. She also explained that their mission was urgent and she had had no time to stop in Bonnyvale to bid everyone farewell. Feanin looked deep in thought. Then he said slowly and quietly, "I never knew of your curse. You never told anyone. I am sorry Morgandy, I didn't know. And you must have been so frightened to tell anyone." At this, he stood up and hugged Morgandy warmly in sympathy. Then he looked at her and smiled. "So, you'll be leaving soon then? I guess you won't want me tagging along then. I'll go back and tell the Faes of what's happened to you." Morgandy shook her head. "No, Feanin. Do not go. If anyone at all I need you the most now. I'll need support and care on this journey, for without you it would be only me and the Druid. He is nice and very wise, but I'll need an old friend as well. Please don't go, Feanin." Feanin looked on her with love and concern. "I will go with you, then." Morgandy smiled. She put her hands in his and told him, "Before we leave I must say goodbye to my friends Rode and Irinya. We have all become close, and I will miss them." With that, Morgandy and Feanin walked off together, hand in hand, to find Rode and Irinya.:: :D

Offline Svyel

• Adept
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2003, 01:55:12 AM »
Svyel walked into the room and saw the 2 standing there.
"Ah... Hello, I'm Svyel. Elven druid of this establishment." Svyel grined his usual way.
"Okay are we all set?"
He arranged a small bag that was no larger than a foot by a foot large. He seemed to hold it with a tenacious grip.
"Here let me carry that for you." Svyel indicated to the parcel of food Morgandy was holding. The parcel of food seemed a fair deel larger than the bag He was carrying. Never the less he put it in and the bag seemed as flat as it was before.

Offline gash

• Nomad
    • Awards
re: bar party
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2003, 09:41:03 AM »
gash watches the festivities from a distance, emotion is not known to him.
the only reason he is here, iis beacause he has nothing better to do.
gash drinks a cup of ale and leans against a tree, one hand. as always, on his sword handel.
feh...you were hardly worth my time

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2003, 05:38:26 PM »
OOC: Err, gash? We're done with the tavern. You can join us though in the present situation! :)

::Morgandy gratefully let Svyel take the package. "Thank you," she said to the Druid. "Do you have everyhing?" She asked Feanin. He nodded and said, "I'll just need to fetch Arune from the stables." Morgandy nodded. "And I'll just need to fetch Augustine. However, before we leave, I must say goodbye to Rode and Irinya, for I will miss them greatly." All three walked over to where Rode and Irinya had just come in the room. Everyone said their goodbyes, Feanin was pleased to meet them. Morgandy wiped a tear away as she turned her back on them. "Good luck be with you!" She called as she, Feanin and Svyel left the hall.

"Oh, sorry, Svyel. I forgot to introduce you two. Svyel, this is my friend Feanin of Bonnyvale forest, same as me. Feanin, this is the Druid I told you about, Svyel. He'll be helping us." They both greeted each other warmly. At this, they all headed for the stables. They stopped short when they saw three stable boys holding three horses for them. There was Augustine and Arune, who bothe looked properly fed and healthy, and then there was another. He looked healthy too, but his coat was a shimmering whitish-silver and his mane was pure white. Morgandy thought this must be Svyel's horse, for it seemed only fitting for a Druid to ride a magical horse.::

Offline Svyel

• Adept
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2003, 06:22:16 AM »
Svyel walked up to the horse. He patted it on the forehead. The horse snorted briefly and looked Svyel solefully in the eyes.
"Fare well. I would let you join in the trip but it will take us up some mountains."
The horse seemed to be upset by this statement and pawed at the ground.
"Oh all right." Svyel said to the horse.
"But if you get eaten by a raptor don't blame me."
He moved forward and pulled an amulet out of his pocket.
"I was anticipating your request."
He touched the amulet to the horses head. It shrunk. There was an odd glow surrounding it's body and it morphed into a small white fox.
"Now hop in" said Svyel as he presented the brown sack he was carrying that also contained Morgandy's food.

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2003, 07:43:38 PM »
::Morgandy gasped in shock. The Druid's magic never ceased to amaze her. She also noticed Feanin open-mouthed. "Remember, he's a Druid." She told him. "We're going to have to get used to his magic." The Faes had magic of their own, but it was mainly for healing. Morgandy had been trained in conjuring, but she was born with the gifts of transportation and invisibility. None of which she used often, only in dire situations. Morgandy wondered about bringing Augustine. Raptors? She had never thought of other dangers, especially raptors. Morgandy felt very ignorant, as she learned more of the world she realized how much she was closed off from in her forest home and the citadel. "Svyel," She said. "How dangerous is this journey going to be? I never thought it could be so perilous, what with raptors." She shivered. "Maybe we should send Augustine and Arune back to Bonnyvale." She said sadly to Feanin. Augustine was her first friend in the world! Her best friend, whom she trusted most. Leaving her now might mean leaving her forever. Augustine knew the way home, and Morgandy was sure the other Faes of the forest would take care of the two horses, but the thought of Morgandy's lifelong companion leaving her side for the first time, nearly brought tears to her eyes.:: :cry:

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2003, 07:56:42 PM »
::Feanin sympathized with Morgandy. He knew of her friendship with the horse, which was more than just a horse in Morgandy's eyes, it was her best friend. He would also be reluctant in sending Arune back to Bonnyvale. The horse was his companion and best friend also. When a single tear slid down Morgandy's cheek, Feanin wiped it gently away, looking at her with a sympathetic smile. 'I'm here for you, my Fae friend.' He said through mind-speech. 'Wherever you go I'll go with you.' Morgandy smiled as she remembered that she and Feanin had yet to pronounce each others love for one another. She nodded. Feanin knew of the world's dangers, for he had traveled far and wide since he was very young. He and his father would often suddenly take off on an adventure. At a very young age he had learned the skills of swordfighting and battle. He was knowledged in survival skills and also navigational skills. On top of all that he had the endurance, agility, and strength to withstand battle and travel. He knew he could be of much use on this journey.::

Offline Svyel

• Adept
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2003, 07:30:18 AM »
OOC: Augustine is your horse so when I talk to her you'll be her voice.
Svyel put the amulet back into his pocket. He turned back to Morgandy and Faenin.
"When we reach the mountain, horses won't be able to come with." He walked up to Augustine and began to look her over. Svyel began breying and snorting and making other horse noises.
~I believe your name is Augustine. Pleased to meet you.~ Svyel grinned.
He then turned around and greeted Faenins horse the same way.

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2003, 12:30:20 PM »
OOC: Ok!
::Augustine neighed in greeting. She didn't know what was going on, though, and where they were headed. As Morgandy began to cry, she wondered what was wrong. Little did she know her Fae friend was about to leave her. ~What is going on?~ She asked the Druid. ~Why is Morgandy crying?~ When the Druid turned to Arune, the horse stamped and snorted in frustration. He also didn't know what was going on, and didn't much trust this Druid. ~Where are you taking us?~He retorted. Augustine gave Arune a scornful look to hush him up.::

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2003, 02:44:35 PM »
OOC: Hey can I join up? Maybe as a Knight of a Samurai that is being forced by the witch to hunt Morgandy to find the crystal?

Offline The Forest Fae

• Guardian
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2003, 06:45:25 PM »
OOC: Sure! But, hmmm...How could we make this work... How about, Yuna dosen't know yet that Rode and Irinya have the crystal. So she thinks I do. So, you come after me to try to take the crystal. Later, Yuna finds out that Rode and Irinya have the crystal, sends out other knight people, and more to try to kill me so I will not go on with my journey to rid myself of the curse. Soud good? Understand so far? See, it wouldn't really make sense if you just came after me for the crystal, when I'm not the one who has it.  :)

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Tavern Party
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2003, 04:17:06 PM »
OOC: Good point, ok im only being conuscripted by Yuna.  Maybe there will be a change of heart later in the story?  :wink:

IC:  Luke stopped in the road for a second, rain poured down from the skies soaking everything it touched.  Puddles formed in the road where foot steps had been.  Luke had been on Morgany's trail a while the last tavern she left she had left with a group.  He couldn't be more than a day behind her.  

It burned him to the bone he was being forced into this but the witch had made everyone in his village sick with plague just to prove her point, he had no choice but to follow her.  If he swayed from her will the next village could be his!  He stepped carefully with his wooden sandals making sure to not step on the tracks.  

Luke stopped for a second the tracks split here, whoever had been with had split up and all of them had head into to the woods.  He gripped his katana more tightly and stepped into the woods following the tiny tracks...