llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Operation One] Cosmic Era Mecha Game  (Read 16144 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Marsha Stressor

• Buck Sergeant E7
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Apprentice
  • Shadow Hawk
    • Awards
Re: [Operation One] Cosmic Era Mecha Game
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2014, 07:12:49 PM »
Marsha nodded, the glimmer of the pendant catching her eye as she turned the claw over in her hand. "Insects don't generally have claws, such things are more reptile and mammal traits." She told Marsha with a shrug, kneeling down and retrieving the discolored pendant from the charred surroundings. "I'll let you know what I find out." She promised Marsha, quickly returning to her own apartment to analyze the chip and see if she could place the pendant as a symbol of any known cultist or religious group.

Chip analysis: (20:11:47) Minion: Silveressa rolls 1d100 and gets 8.
Pendant analysis: (20:11:52) Minion: Silveressa rolls 1d100 and gets 35.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2014, 08:17:32 AM »
Stressor was annoyed, her home computer wasn't even chipping the paint on the encryption on the data chip. Her paramour of the week had been pouty and demanding, and rather than relaxed from an afternoon tryst, Stressor was living up to her surname, and was quite stressed. Thankfully the investigation of the pendant was going a bit better, it was undercity goods, and it was originally part of a heavy machine linkage, heat pressed and treated until it resembled a religious icon. The icon itself was much easier to find information on. The heart and crown was associated with an undercity church which was on several anti-cult watch lists.

The latest news story had instances of the Church of the Royal Heart protesting at a food processing facility, several members arrested for disorderly conduct, and inflammatory hellfire and brimstone fatwas issued from Church elders. 

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Marsha Stressor

• Buck Sergeant E7
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Apprentice
  • Shadow Hawk
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2014, 03:25:03 PM »
"Sod it!" She cursed at the machine, yanking the chip out and tucking it into a blouse pocket. "Maybe someone at the party will know someone that's better at cracking these things." She said to herself out loud, quickly grabbing her jacket and readying herself to attend, giving Maxine a quick call on her comlink to find out when (and where) she wanted to be picked up.

Offline Maxine Sanchez

• Strolenati
  • Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2014, 01:55:39 PM »
"...Yeah, outside my apartment is fine. I'll meet you on the landing, just give me a bleep five minutes before you arrive." She gave Marsha the address, then went to take a shower. Jose teased her as she came out wearing nothing but two towels, she kicked the armchair over with him in it and proceded to towel off. Once she had picked out a little white number she hoped would go over well at a fancy cocktail party(short enough as to not prevent movement and tight enough to show off but still keeping it classy), applied makeup, jewelry and done every other little ritual the occasion demanded, she kissed Jose and once her comm-link bleeped, she went down to meet Marsha at the limo-shuttle.

The door opened and she stepped in, handbag in her lap. "Hey." She smiled at Marsha's surprised expression. No doubt she didn't look a thing like herself anymore. "...What, I'm not allowed to look nice for once? Don't worry, I didn't switch my brains off. All about strategic weapons y'know."

Offline Marsha Stressor

• Buck Sergeant E7
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Apprentice
  • Shadow Hawk
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2014, 09:47:36 PM »
Marsha quickly recovered and nodded, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt for a moment as she suppressed a blush.

You might be my commanding officer, but times like these it's easy to forget regulations against fraternization between ranks.

"You're sure to be a hit, don't worry." She told her with a grin, quickly filling her in on the results of her attempted code breaking and pendant analysis.

"I'm hoping someone at the party will know a friend of a friend that can help us crack the chip, if not I can ask around the barracks, see if someone in the tech labs is in an obliging mood."

She leaned back and relaxed, looking forward to the party, and hoping itm and the open bar, would help alleviate some of the stress she'd been under today.