Roleplaying > OOC, Starters and Questions

I want to run a game, who wants to play?

(1/15) > >>

Scrasamax:
like the title says, I want to run something. 2-3 players.

Who wants to play and what would you like to play?

Cosmic Era?
Imbria?
Genre Fantasy?
Wargame?
Horror?

Gossamer:
A new toy...err GM to try out!  :twisted: Heeheehee.  :D But in all seriousness, if you're doing something that involves piloting big mechas that would be fun. Or Shadowrun or World of Darkness maybe? Eager to try any of those if you would have me.  :)

Scrasamax:

--- Quote from: Gossamer on March 17, 2014, 11:44:34 AM ---A new toy...err GM to try out!  :twisted: Heeheehee.  :D But in all seriousness, if you're doing something that involves piloting big mechas that would be fun. Or Shadowrun or World of Darkness maybe? Eager to try any of those if you would have me.  :)

--- End quote ---

There's one, and an updated list of games to play:

Mecha level game (Military hardcore)
Shadowrun (would be set in Cosmic Era)
Old School World of Darkness (Would make a contest where only one player gets to be something weird and everyone else has to be something normal to the setting. Example: in a group of vampires, all the players but one have to be standard clans, but one player would get to be a strange or rare clan)

valadaar:
I'd be open to the first two, and leaning towards pounding away in battlemechs :P
3rd does not appeal to me right now.

Scrasamax:

--- Quote from: valadaar on March 17, 2014, 12:28:38 PM ---I'd be open to the first two, and leaning towards pounding away in battlemechs :P
3rd does not appeal to me right now.

--- End quote ---

There's two and a vote for battlemechs.

w00t

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version