llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ebook Challenge  (Read 1621 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Ebook Challenge
« on: January 14, 2014, 02:43:26 PM »
Ok Strolenati, I have another for you. Not to detract from the previous OUTSTANDING challenges, but we are working to push out an ebook so need some timely assistance.

I am going to put a list of submission below that are prime candidates for the first of many "Paths of Horror: A Selection of Things Hideous and Horrible." free ebooks.

Our Challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to add as many additional ideas, plot hooks, secrets and other uses for the following submission as you can possibly think of.

For sure comment and vote if you haven't yet, but we are looking, specifically, for additional ideas associated with them. We will take the favorites and add them to the submission to help us decide which entries to include in the ebook. We are looking to provide more options and maximize the ebook submission's usefulness to the MILLIONS of fans that it will develop. :)

Corpsemaker

Oldu Corpses

The Silenced Ones

The Cutsman

The Awakened

If you know of other submissions that fit the mood of these, feel free to suggest them. It is a work in progress. We reserve the right to add or change the ebook nominees as we see fit. These are what we are looking at for the moment though.

Can you hook a Strolenati up?

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Ebook Challenge
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 09:57:11 AM »
BUMP!!

Citadel, we need your help!!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor Golden Creator Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
Re: Ebook Challenge
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 10:26:25 AM »
As an extra bonus, you add a hook, I'll see if there is a sub of yours I haven't commented and voted on, and I'll do so!

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®