llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Muros 2013  (Read 6059 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Muros 2013
« on: January 11, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »
This! Is coming...
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Muros 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 03:12:13 PM »
Back by unpopular demand, the Muro Awards are upon us!

Due to budgetary restraints this year’s extravaganza will be a slightly slimmed down version of events.

Before we get started on 2013, and while Ancient Gamer’s bikini-clad, machine-gun toting entourage take their seats in the front row, let’s have a quick snapshot year in review, 2012…

1.   The Mayans turned out to be quacks.
2.   Twinkies went away, and then came back again.
3.   And some of this stuff too:

Meanwhile in the Citadel, 2013 was an exciting year of activity!!!!

Ground Rules:
Winners are welcome to drop by and make a quick speech!
Non-Winners too. Anyone can chime in with anything in fact, at any time!
All Award winners will receive slight XP bumps! (I hope...Strolen?)

Who’s excited??? This guy!!!

Awards begin tomorrow!!!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:37:21 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Muros 2013
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 01:43:58 AM »
2013 has been an interesting year.

Many will remember the invasion of the squirrels. It was touch and go for a time but we came out ahead.

And then few will forget the destruction and mayhem that followed the day the Citadel was breached by Rogue Code.

To this day comment and sub counts are still off and no XP has yet to be granted. All those subs have the freetext and will get the love with v5.0.

We have been through some thick and thin this year and I am looking forward to this!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 09:12:02 AM »
Let's jump right in with our first two awards. They both go to the same Strolenite!!

He came, he saw, he wrote a lot of cool subs!! Then there was an "incident" (see above) and some of his work was lost.

Here's hoping he returns soon!! (I will hound you with PMs and bump your subs, until you do!! I'll even have MysticMoon stop by your house if need be!!!! :P)

The winner for SUB OF THE YEAR aaaaand PLOT OF THE YEAR is none other than the Non-Euclidean, FORGANTHUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for A Spell Called Catherine!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Congrats Forganthus!! Come back for a quick speech at least!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:50:08 PM by valadaar »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 09:31:26 AM »
Ahem...I've been just handed a note by the Academy.

Irony of Ironies!! It seems that the Sub of the Year was one of the subs lost during "The Incident".

How annoying.

Well, congrats anyway, Forganthus!!

Oh and thanks to our secret agents in the field, who have found "A Spell Called Catherine" here...

http://goblinpunch.blogspot.ca/2013/06/a-spell-called-catherine.html

Goblin Punch indeed. To the kidneys. :P
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Forganthus

• Apprentice
  • DM, Biochemist, and Boxer.
  • Awards Golden Creator 2013 Plot of the Year 2013 Sub of the Year 2012 Plot of the Year Lifeforms Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »
Omigoodness.  Omigawd.  Oh lordie. 

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me while nursing a hangover.

And I've had a lot of hangovers.

Thank you MysticMoon for pinging me via e-mail.

Thank you Muro, Strolen, + all the other rabblerousers for hosting such an excellent event.  I approve of anything that results in me getting a prize, but especially the whole concept of the Muro awards.

And thank you, llamas-of-doubt, for muttering doubts, threats, and vague promises over my shoulder while I wrote.

That's about it.  Go me.

I hereby promise to re-post the Catherine thing.  I'll even add to it (ideas have been gradually accumulating in my brain these last few months), so that the fullest version of Catherine is here.  Aaaaaaand I promise to write up some more subs.

Thank you so much!  It's only 8 am where I am and I'm already happy!  Thanks!
"Can I use a repair check to strap the trash can to my head?"

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 12:20:08 PM »
Thanks Forganthus!! Great to have you back!!

The next award features another mysterious Strolenite, who may or may not be around at the moment. Let's see if he is!! So exciting!!

(I will harass him with PMs in the meantime!!! :P)

The Award for Best NPC 2013 goes to...LONGSPEAK!!! For She Who Dreams!! In case anyone is curious, as to who had the *second best* NPC of 2013, it's....drumroll...Also LONGSPEAK!!! For SEVEN FORMS ASCENDANT HUNTER!!!

King of NPCs 2013!

Speech!!! Long time no speak.

http://strolen.com/viewing/She_Who_Dreams

http://strolen.com/viewing/Seven_Forms_Ascendant_Hunter  (with an apparent assist from uber-mysterious Citadelian, "knowman")

Congrats Longspeak!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:30:17 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Longspeak

• Ubiquitous Obliquity
  • Strolenati
  • Journeyman
  • Illegal to Remove this Tag
  • Awards Hall of Heroes Golden Creator 2013 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 05:56:10 PM »
Wow.

Having read some of the offerings here, I must say I'm honored. I've written for years, but this site was the first tine I ever got my nerve up to present my work for judgement. Thank you.

As for the mystery, I've been around, trying to log in briefly every day or two. But my writing has completely stalled lately, on all fronts. I barely manage my notes for weekly games lately. :)

But rest assured, when whatever is blocking me is resolved, you all will be the first to know.

Thank you,

Longspeak

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 10:16:25 AM »
Thanks Longspeak!! Here's hoping you're unblocked soon! :)

And now a word from our sponsors...

The Muro Awards are brought to you by,

1. Tired of the modern age? Step inside the Cosmic Era ( http://strolen.com/regions/The_Cosmic_Era ) and be swallowed up by a dystopian age rife for role-play! 129 submissions to keep you warm through winter!

2. Prefer fantasy? And demons? Hewdamia! in all its hoary splendor! ( http://strolen.com/regions/Hewdamia )

2. The Dwarven Guild! ( http://strolen.com/guild/index.php/board,90.0.html ) 7 strong and counting! We want your butt in the mines!

3. The Elven Guild! (oh wait, there isn't one! Ahahahahaha!)

4. Epubs! Coming to a Strolen store near you!

5. Adopt-a-Strolenite!
This post-holiday season, why not reach out to those in need. For the low price of $19.99 you can adopt a starving strolenite for 6 months! With your donation, you will receive a photo of your chosen strolenite along with a packet of information about their likes and dislikes. You also get to schedule one-on-one chat sessions with your adopted strolenite 1/week, wherein they are forced to brainstorm with you on your latest idea! If that's not enough, you can force your adopted strolenite to write submissions based on your requests..."Scras, I need a one-winged dragon with a penchant for poetry!" Furthermore you get to freely pester your adopted strolenite to include your latest submission in the next epub installment!

This Groundhog's day, don't pay for any more phone apps. Adopt-a-Strolenite instead!

(offer not valid in 48 of 50 states)...(shipping and handling extra)

Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »
*sad, melancholy, heart-wrenching adopt-a-strolenite music fades into the background. Awkward glances all around*

And now, back to the Show!!!

We interrupt the 2013 ceremonies for this special once-in-a-lifetime award!!!

There are those who post submissions and stuff, and then there is Impossible Man. Most of you need no introduction to "The Machine".

This special award goes out to the greatest poster of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Clue: He needs 410 more submissions to make it to next level. (Slacker!!!!!!!))

Ok, all kidding aside, Scrasamax is a treasure of the Citadel. Where would we be without him? *crickets* that's where!!

I hereby announce with great joy that the winner of "GREATEST POSTER OF THE CENTURY" (and year and stuff) AWARD goes to SCRASAMAX!!

In honor of this Lifetime Achievement, the Academy has decided to give Scras a gift. And that gift is...

Scras, pick any submission, any at all, (feel free to pick one of mine, if that floats your boat :P) and a professional super-artist will draw you a beautiful image in honor of that sub!!

It's a gift, cause it costs $ see? :P

How cool is that?!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speech!!!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:54:48 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 03:08:31 PM »
I am humbled by this unexpected honor.

I don't have a speech prepared, unexpected and all. I have been pouring my heart and passion into the Cosmic Era and I know that dystopian sci fi isn't really the specialty around here.

I'd like to thank Strolen for building the Citadel, and for providing us all with this great stage. There are many asking the Citadel I would also like to thank, for providing constructive criticism, for causing inspiration and great entertainment. To name you ask would take too long and would worse run the risk of me forgetting someone in the midst of the names.

Thank you, thank you very much.

May Cthulhu devour us all last.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 12:51:41 AM »
I keep seeing that as "May Cthulhu devour us at last".

We race ahead now to crown a truly special Strolenite! This person, along with one other with whom he is now forced to share this award with, is Murometz. Let's be honest, he rocks. Is he in the audience tonight? Let's scan with the overhead camera. There he is! Wave Murometz!

The winner of the Most Upvoted Comment Award of 2013 is of course, yours truly, plus some guy named Elbin. It's a friggin tie.  :budo:

I would like to accept this award on behalf of myself and Elbin, who couldn't join us tonight because I made sure of it.

I would now like to thank myself and the Academy for recognizing what an honor this is for them. Perhaps the most coveted Muro Award of all, winning the Most Upvoted Comment Award is right up there with losing your virginity and tpk'ing your first party of pcs.

Being gracious, I will close by sharing tips with you on how to win this awesome award. Good luck in the future!

1. Getting the author to uptick your comment is key. That's +5 right there!
2. Now you just have to coerce and/or bribe three more strolenites to upvote whatever the hell you wrote.
3. Never let them see you sweat

http://strolen.com/viewing/7359#87374
http://strolen.com/viewing/7240#85438

Oh, and congrats ELBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 06:42:10 AM »
*Strolenati audience cheers and claps*
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 09:32:52 PM »
Systems. What can you say about them? Not much really. They're systematic. I got nuthin.

Maybe this will help...

System: A system is a set of interacting or interdependent components forming an integrated whole or a set of elements (often called 'components' ) and relationships which are different from relationships of the set or its elements to other elements or sets.

Exactly.  :closed:

I now will announce the winner of the 2013 System of the Year Award!!

This frenetic Strolenite appeared one fine day and hasn't stopped contributing since, weaving tales of exotic lands, insidious items, conflicted heroes and fell beasts.

And systems.

The winner of the System of the Year is the One Hundredth and Ninety Third reincarnation of everyone's favorite Roman.

Congratulations to caesar193!!!!!!!!!! And to his winning system, Lunism!!!!! http://strolen.com/viewing/Lunism

Yes, caesar193, et tu!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:57:29 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards 2013 Most Quest Submissions 2013 System of the Year Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 10:21:12 AM »
By the moon, this is quite the honor! This glory you have bestowed upon me shall not be forgotten! I shall construct (well, have constructed- same thing, really, no matter how much the architects and engineers complain) a monument to commemorate this momentous occasion: a golden statue of Muro bestowing this reward upon me, as I stand on skulls of my conquered enemies! Naturally, Muro will be made out of bronze or something. One must have priorities.

Anyway, where was I? Ah, yes, the award. This shall be hung on my wall in the central spot, so diplomats and legates from my enemies can look upon my splendor and weep tears of inferiority! My great might shall be known throughout Gaul and Brittanica and the furthest Indos! All will know the name of caesar193! All will fear the coming of caesar193! All will worship the religion of caesar193!

Lunism is great! Lunism is powerful! Lunism is MIGHTY!!!!!!!

So, anyway, thanks for the award. I'm truly honored and touched and all that. See ya.

*caesar193 waves and leaves the stage*
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:57:09 AM by caesar193 »

caesar193
Moderator of the  Cartography Guild
LEVEL SEVEN
Cartographer, middling minion- level two
Dwarf-level one
Necromancer, Acolyte Octavian Morbidius- level one
Divine Syond, Novice Follower of Lunism- level one
Jacob Latris, Demonologist of the Brotherhood- level two
--------------------------------------------------------
STR: 6 | END: 6 | CON: 5 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 7 | INT: 11
--------------------------------------------------------
Our maps are always 100% right,. Its the terrain that's wrong.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 11:50:31 AM »
Hey, don't under estimate bronze!

The following Award is for another long-time authentic Strolenite.

The winner of this award cannot be determined by poring over scripts and stats, boys and girls. It is a subjective honor, a rarity for the Academy to bestow!

Okay, now done with rambling nebulously, I will hereby announce the winner of the Best PBP GM of 2013

Bam!! Didn't see this one coming, did you??!!

Why is the award winner so easily determined, you ask? Because we have a Strolenite named Ancient Gamer in our ranks, that's why!

Now granted, the 2013 field of PBP GMs (competition!) was ripe with talent this past year :P

You had Shadoweagle gm'ing Asydia and even a Wulfhere re-appearence! You had me doing my thing, and val doing his.

But no one GMs a Forum role-play quite like the Giant Norwegian!!

I give you Ancient Gamer!!! as the undisputed winner of the Best PBP GM of 2013 Award!!!

If some don't know what I'm referring to, just check it out. No really, check it out!! Bleakwood!!!! http://strolen.com/guild/index.php/board,58.0.html

Our second PBP Award goes to another Scandinavian, a cat named Gossamer!!!, for Best PBP Role-Player of 2013!!!

Gossamer joined every Forum-run game in 2013. Yep, every game. And managed to kick butt in all of them!!!!

Congrats to you both, Ancient Gamer and Gossamer!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's with these Scandinavians and role-playing, anyway?? Why are they so awesome?  :P
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:13:42 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Gossamer

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Just kill me already...
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 2013 Best Play By Post Player 2013 Newbie of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 01:07:03 PM »
A masked person in a cape with a bushy tail runs up the stage, wielding an assault rifle. "Nobody moves, If I can't get an award, noone will!"
-
"....What's that? I won? Really? Well of course I did! Harr harr harr! It is with great honor I accept this award, I knew my tenacity to impose on every single RP in existence would pay off eventually , you may send the cash price to PO Box XXXXXXXXXX. Thank you! ...Also, Meow!"

The strange figure grabs anything that isn't bolted down and runs away.
Samotny Osovjaltek - Dwarven Guild – Level 1
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 02:14:13 PM »
A large figure wearing ridiculously oversized sunglasses starts to stumble down to the stage to accept the reward, but he falls and the audience gasps. Getting up again, it is obvious he is drunk.

*Adjusts ridiculously large sunglasses*

"... Right. A speech... I want to start out by thanking Strolen, for the years he has put into this place and for the endless energy he seems to be able to squeeze into updates, both minor and major. He has given us all a home away from home, a place where we can vent our creativity with the very best of our peers"

*The giant pulls the shirt of his white Elvis Presley outfit into his trousers, then whispers with a honeyed voice into the microphone*

"I want to thank the right hands of Strolen. In the days of yore that role was filled by manfred, and now valadaar and Chaosmark has picked up the rod of the second in command. I am glad people care, and people do their utmost to help. That being said, Murometz is also doing a tremendous job, chatting everyone up, bringing us all together. He is first to greet and welcome, and often the first person newcomers talk to. Thankfully, he is a great guy, so the impression is surely good. Also, he gave me the idea for the Fate Points, making me finally realize that PbP games can indeed work"

*Realizing he is too drunk to be on stage, the large figure quickly wraps up his speech*

"Lastly I want to thank the Strolenati. When I need that roleplaying fix, you are there. You create awesome subs, you make awesome PbP games, and you make awesome PbP roleplayers. Thank you all"

*Starting to get intimate with the microphone, he gets ready to sing*

"I dedicate my winning song to Gossamer, baby!"

Suspicious Mind - Elvis Presley
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 09:43:01 PM »
Items, Lifeforms, Quality Assurance, 9 votes, 11 comments, 3 forum posts, new technical suggestion, bust out a quick epub...it's all in a day's work for this next Muro Award winner!

I give you valadaar, barbarian/mage from the north-eastern seaboard!

The winner of the Item of the Year 2013 AND Lifeform of the Year 2013 is none other than that world world II buff, the mighty valadaar!!!

For Helstone Treasures! http://strolen.com/viewing/Helstone_Treasures AND The Stitcher's Amulet! http://strolen.com/viewing/The_Stitchers_Amulet

Congrats valadaaaaaaaaaar!!!!

valadaar is a man of few words by the way, but hopefully he'll type a few here.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Mourngrymn

• Ruler of Hewdamia
  • Master
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 06:37:05 AM »
Great... now I will have to go and add more or update Hewdamia to the times.... d**n sponser hounds... And thats Whorey... not hoary.
Acolyte Ysuron the Undying Grymn – Necromancer Cult – Level 1
STR: 1 | END: 3 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 6 | INT: 5
Authentic Semi-Retired Strolenite©®

Current completed guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Acolyte
Current guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Deathpriest
Hewdamia

Online valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Locations Guild Elite Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Master Questor Golden Creator
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 07:08:54 AM »
"Ummm, awards. Right.  Acceptance speech. Hmm.   Thats on the list now.  What? Now?  Fine."

"Right, Thanks for the two-fer, hosers!"

"Seriously, I'd like to thank the academy, and the countless (actually, quite countable, simply select count(*) from ...) strolenites who have contributed to this vast horde of content that we call Strolens Citadel. 
But Strolens is more than a pile of content, its a community of folks, separated by time and distance.  It spans multiple timezones and generations, and has a number of vikings, so that's cool.

I'd also like to thank, in peculiar order, caesar193, Mourngrymn, Kassy, MysticMoon, Shadoweagle, Ancient Gamer, pelwer, EchoMirage, Longspeak, Murometz, Strolen, Jojokiwi, Moonlake, Scrasamax, CrazyF1r3f0x, Redgre, young0ne2, Siren no Orakio, Gossamer, Pariah, Mercifulhacker, Renlim, Fukurou, Cheka Man, GarrettCh, Morte, Dakeyras, meteorit, Darkstand for being in the audience this fine day - or days? Hard to tell in a forum, especially with Muro doing thread necromancy on 10-year old entries.

Something that I'm all for - I don't really know why people complain about that?

Oh my, that music is GETTING LOUD. I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO...

A hook? Seriously? But I'm not...."

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 11:55:49 AM »
Heading into the home stretch now, let me present some quickies, though by no means does that umm mean, that these aren't important. They are!

MOST VOTES 2013: valadaar! (duh!)
MOST COMMENTS 2013: valadaar! (double duh!)
(honorable mention goes to Moonlake who came in second in both categories!!
MOST SUBMISSIONS 2013: LOL, any guesses? Scrasamax!!!!!!

Congrats folks!! Way to lead by example!! You keep the Citadel humming!!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2014, 12:02:32 PM »
Location, location, location!! (the one right answer to any and all real-estate questions!!!)

I won't drag this one on with nonsense or hyperbole.

The winner of the Location of 2013 Award goes to...

This past year, the city of the Ozquin Dremorix was finally unveiled. And how!

Congrats to the greatest Strolenite to ever emerge from Down Under!!

I give you Shadoweagle!!!! for Bareka!!!! http://strolen.com/viewing/Bareka#90032
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2014, 12:21:54 PM »
DUNGEONS, the original and final frontier!! For where would we be without dungeons? (and dragons I guess)

The Dungeon of 2013 Award goes to a mystery-shrouded Strolenite, whose presentation on his winning submission was magnificent to say the least. Check out the images and the comments!

Without further ado, I give you meteorit!!! for The Sorcerer's Knot!!! http://strolen.com/viewing/The_Sorcerers_Knot

Oh and check out meteorit's kick-ass website!!!

http://www.northwoodchronicles.com/

Congrats meteorit!!! (yes, you guessed it, i will hammer you with pms now, until you emerge once more and claim your prize, oh and post more too!!)
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2014, 12:43:34 PM »
And where did this guy go??!!! He was prolific!!!

The 2013 Society of the Year Award goes to the mighty Dossta!!!! for The Players Cult!!!! http://strolen.com/viewing/The_Players_Cult

Besides being the winning Society, The Player's Cult also won top prize in the Religions and Cults Quest as well!!

Double-Win!!! Like the double S in Dossta!!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin