llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [OOC Coldforged] 1423: The Crusade Against the Circle of Ketange-Ishatal  (Read 13431 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Also, my character sheet should be up this afternoon after i finish work. Just need to organize it.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Name: Elquin Moss
Constellation: The Drowner
Deity: The Dreamer (Not through choice)

Attributes
Physique: 13 (3,5,5,3)
+1d4 damage
16 HP
+10 Close combat
+10 Survival

Agility: 16 (6,4,6,4)
Movement: 4
Initiative: -2
+10 Thief
+10 Bows

Int/Will: 13 (6,3,1,4)
+10 Divine
+10 Magic
+10 Medical
Mana: 24
Memorization Points: 18

Charm: 13 (4,2,4,5)
+10 Communication

Senses: 79 (19,16,7,11,19,14)

Skills
Bows: 40 (20 +10 + 10)
Close combat: 70 (25 +10 + 35)
Medical: 15 (5 +10)
Survival: 40 (5 +10 +25)
Magic: 10 (0 +10)
Divine: 50 (0 +10 +40)
Thief: 100 (10 +10 +80)
Communication: 30 (20 +10)
Lore: 0 (0)
Craft: 60 (0 +60) (Drawing)

Equipment
Arms and Armament
3x lightweight shortspears (Effectively Javelins), for melee and throwing. rear-pointing barbs on the head (To catch inside the target).
3x weighted daggers, one stashed in each boot and one displayed on his belt.
Short Sword, also displayed on his belt.
Sword Breaker (http://medieval.stormthecastle.com/armorypages/sword-breaker.htm)
Brigandine; traditional brown
soft-soled leather boots
Thin leather gloves

Miscellanea
smallclothes
Bedroll
Cloak, brown
Flint
Leather strips for bandaging and facial concealment
Rope
11-foot pole, retractable
Ball of string
Lockpicks and thief tools
leather pouch of a dozen clear glass marbles
Flour
Torches x 3
Candles x 3
Square of Beeswax
Dry rations
Cup, bowl.
Sticks of Charcoal
Paper
Iron pitons x 5
disguising kit

Perks and Dark Sides
Dark Side: Insanity
 Elquin is beginning to lose grip on reality. Plagued nightly by dreams and nightmares - often Lucid - Elquin's grasp of the line between what is a dream and what is real is blurring. As such, he will sometimes see things which are not there, reply to unheard voices, and speak in odd accents, with odd inflections and even in foreign languages. In some cases may require a 'sanity' roll to disbelieve seeing/hearing things that aren't there. This insanity isn't always apparent is is applicable at GM discretion.

Perk: Nightwalker (1)
The character favours the night; he has spent much of his life slinking through her shadows and basking in her moonglow. Where others falter in the dark, this is where his talents flourish. However during the daytime he will find himself somewhat less effective. +10 to skills at night. -5 to skills during the daytime.

Perk: Touch of the Dreamer (3)
Whether Elquin likes it or not, The Dreamer has a keen interest in him. The mysterious deity's touch has passed to him some interesting talents. Sometimes his dreams can be prophetic in nature, giving him hints of what is or may be to come. In times of dire need, The Dreamer may intervene by way of making dreams reality - the world may alter in some small ways to favor Elquin. Arrows may slow midflight giving time to jump out of the way. When falling, the ground below may be strangely softer than normal to give him only bruises instead of broken bones. Bars restricting him may turn out to be bendable, even though they're hardened iron.
(One re-roll once per day, pick the highest roll. Prophetic dreams at GM discretion. Dreamer abilities at GM discretion.)

Misc: Ethenorden Mist-Walking.

Info and Background

Appearance
Anyone who catches sight of Elquin Moss will see all the hallmarks of a heavily Ethenorden background - short, dusk-skinned, with trimmed hair and often seen wearing the Ethenorden standard Brigandine, half-hidden beneath non-descript brown linens and hooded cloak. Those who engage Elquin in conversation will find him to be an exceptionally polite if simplistic individual, however something seems off with him: His eyes never seem to focus on yours, always darting around as though he can see something hidden from everyone else, and his words are often distracted and odd; sometimes speaking with odd inflections or accents, and even sometimes in languages strangely foreign to the land.

Early Life
Elquin's early years are split into two halves. The first half denotes a standard life of an Ethenorden child; traveling with his nomadic family, learning to hunt and gather, and learning as well of the jealousy and cruelty of the world. It need not be expanded on.

The second half of Elquin's life are made up of odd memories. Memories of playing in a grand palace of gold; running through the halls, climbing great stairs and playing with stick and cone soldiers. It was oddly empty in the palace, and yet at the time it did not seem strange to Elquin. The mists were always strong within the palace and they gave him comfort equal to that of loving parents.
One eve, whilst playing with his soldiers of sticks, the mists swirled as though parting for an old friend, and through them came an oddly featureless man in yellow robes. The mists allowed him through, yet clung to him like tar on the feathers of a bird, and the man came and knelt down by Elquin as he played.
 "I am the Dreamer, Elquin. Remember me." he spoke, and then he was gone.

This was the first and last time Elquin met the strange entity known as The Dreamer, yet in the years since he has whispered in his ears at night, and lately even at daytime. As Elquin matured, he came to realize that the Golden Palace of his childhood existed only in his dreams, and yet it was as real to Elquin as breathing. The Dreamer revealed to Elquin that the palace which was held within a Golden City, was once his abode, and exists now only in the Dreamscape.
Whilst he slumbered, Elquin visited the Golden City many times; each visit seeming to take years, except span but a single night. Hidden by the mists, he spied many odd sights and strange visions inside the golden walls.

Elquin spoke of his recurring lucid dreams to his parents, who at first thought nothing of them. One eve, however, Elquin told his mother of a dream where he was playing with his stick soldiers next to a fountain within the palace, and when he looked into the water he saw the reflection of Faria - Elquin's aunt. He looked up to see if she was there, but she was not. When he peered down again, he noticed one of his soldiers had fallen into the water and was sunken at the bottom - one of it's legs were broken off and a miniature spear was lying next to it, a wooden fish carved on the end.

The next week, Faria had a terrible accident while alone, spear-fishing in the river. She slipped on a rock beneath the water and broke her ankle. Too injured to fight the current, she was swept under and sadly drowned.

It was after this sad event that Elquin's parents decided to send Elquin to the monks of the Ketange-Ishatal circle; perhaps the learned and mystical monks of the monestary could figure out what these dreams meant!

Growing up
The monks had few answers however. The Dreamer was a mysterious deity, and why he had chosen Elquin was a mystery. At the urging of the monks, Elquin stayed at the monestary for years and reported his dreams - although many he kept to himself; especially those detailing the Golden City.
Elquin's presence in the Ketange-Ishatal circle was a curiousity: He had little interest in study and the learned arts. He thought magic to be tedious and dull and did not bother to learn much more than rudimentary reading and writing skills. Such an individual within the Monestary was nearly unheard of!
Being uninterested in studying in a place of devoted learning meant that Elquin was in a near-constant state of immeasurable boredom. He spent much of his time with the charcoals, learning to draw and sketch, but eventually that grew tiresome. With nothing else to do whilst others his age were studying, Elquin took on a mischevious streak; he began to exploring places that he shouldn't. At first, he was caught often and reprimanded or punished with chores, but as the years drew on he got better and better, and was caught less and less. No door or lock could keep it's secrets from him, and the shadows and nighttime became his closest friend. By the time he reached adulthood, there were few places he had not been and few sensitive conversations he had not heard.

Instead of punish Elquin for this, it became apparent his skills could be used FOR the Monks. They enlisted Elquin's skills and often sent him out into outlying lands and regions to collect information. It was not long before Elquin became relied upon and well respected amongst certain circles within the Monastery.

Adulthood
Sadly, The Dreamer's influence has taken it's toll on Elquin's sanity. Lately, it seems the man is finding it harder and harder to distinguish the waking world from the Dream world. He sees and hears things that are not there, and responds to unheard voices. His eyes are tired and sometimes fearful, as though each night he sleeps, he is being chased by something in his head. Though he does his best to keep this inner torment to himself, it is apparent to those who watch. The Monks of the Ketange-Ishatal Circle are aware of Elquin's slow descent into insanity, and though to his face they remain friendly and pleasant, behind his back they whisper to one another - lamenting their fellow's illness, and sharing words of equal pity and fear; wondering if he can still be trusted to perform for the Monastery.

OOC: Privileged information: GM info about Elquin's dreams and The Dreamer; unsorted.
What you know of the dreamer, you know from his own whispering inside your slumbering mind
Plus any scrolls you might have found in the forbidden section of the monestary
Once, when you were but a child, a man in a yellow robe walked into your palace
Around him the mists swirled, it was as if they parted to allow him passage, yet clinged to him like tar on the feathers of a bird
He sat down by your side, and you played with stick and cone soldiers.
"I am the Dreamer, Elquin, remember me", he said. And then he was gone.
That was the first and last time you met the dreamer, yet in the years since, he has whispered in your ears at night, and lately even at daytime

Once he told you that he was the first. The creator of Prime Creation, and the lord of the Angels
Yet he had sons and daughers, disobedient sons and daughters, and one day the eldest, Aahr, the Prince of Decay, rose against him in rebellion along his other children

They shattered his essence, and chained him in the darkest fragments of existence

Then they waged an aeons long war against his Prime Creations, and even his mightiest creations, like the Eternals, were forced on the run, and Prime Creation remade into the illusion known as Second Creation

The Dreamer has told you, that the Dreamscape is the echo of First Creation, for it cannot truly be undone
And the Golden City in its midst, a city you have visited a handful number of times in your dreams, was once his abode

As you grew older, your recognized the Golden City, and realized that the palace you grew up in exists only there, and not in the waking world

Within the Golden City, you have spied many things during the handful times you've been there. Each time you were there seemed like years, yet you would awaken and find only one night had passed in the waking world

The last time you was there, however, the Golden Princess sensed your presence, and she screamed in anger and sent her Golden Legion to hunt you down. And hunt you down they still do, you can hear their tracking dogs when you sleep, and you can hear her faint shouts at times when you are awake

The Dreamer has told you that you are his chosen one. And he has plans for you. He will reveal those plans, one at a time. The first one he has already revealed: In the dark forest, where bloodthirsty spirits roam, is a blue marble in a red pond. You must acquire that blue marble.

The rumors say that the Golden Princess of the Golden City is so beautiful, that to look upon her is to die.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:03:48 AM by Shadoweagle »

Offline Coventinae Fate-Weaver

• Apprentice
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
Very good! Posting the prologue now.

I apologize for not showing up friday, but life hit me hard with way too many events. I just have too many things going on, but the asyncronous nature of PBP will at least allow me to GM here. :)

Val and any others: If you need my feedback on anything, or help finishing your charrie, let us do it by pm.

Offline Gossamer

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Status Quo is the DEVIL
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 2013 Newbie of the Year 2013 Best Play By Post Player
    • Awards
I'm not clear on what kind of relationship I have with anyone at this point, I'm thinking I know Vitoriel, but is Elquin a newcomer or? Who was the other, Harkos?

Aeomi looks like she's closing on 60, in reality she's lived for centuries, there's nothing really attractive about her rather she looks rugged and maybe even handsome if one were to be generous. She's sardonic, spiritual and very proud, she carries no doubts about her own abbilities and fears very few things living or dead. Her eyes are mostly cold, cynical and uncomfortably piercing when they're not empty and inward-gazing.

Dignified and with a heavy burden to carry.

Outside of wanting to please the master she's not keen on being told what to do by any kind of authorithy, hardly even gods, and demands respect from those she meets.

When it comes to combat, she has few qualms and will do whatever is neccesary and the most effective.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:33:51 PM by Gossamer »
Samotny Osovjaltek - Dwarven Guild – Level 1
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Master Questor
    • Awards
What about that "Charm and Looks 16" Gossamer?
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
Maybe that's with makeup :p

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
What about that "Charm and Looks 16" Gossamer?

Uhm....Charming like a grandmother? :P And the looks pertain to a certain age group? I unno... She doesn't have wrinkles or much grey in her hair or anything she just looks....ancient and timeless sorta. Like if you would meet with an egyptian from the BC era.

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
Oh and couldn't really think of anything to say today either, so Aeomi is introvert and listening for her ghosts to return and speak to her. She's not entirely pleased about having to leave the monastery but she covers it behind soft sarcasm, ever ready to do her master's bidding. Cya when I get back.

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Master Questor
    • Awards
Yay, a magical undead-summoning granny :)
I'm sold.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
To be honest I don't feel like autopiloting your PC, Goss. If you want to be in the game you play her. :)

As for all of you:
All, except Elquin, gets a carriage. Whether you want a gypsy style fortune tellers carriage, a standard royal carriage or a western type carriage is entirely up to you and you should all update your charrie with your carriage, whether detailed or just the word "carriage"

Also, everyone except Elquin can have an entourage of 0 to 4 persons. One of those persons may be a senior apprentice of some form. The others are servants or sherpas in your employ.

Your part of the caravan should be detailed on your PC page, and YOU play your henchmen. Not me.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
Well you're in luck then, I'm back earlier than I expected, so yeah. Will post.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Huzzah!!

Wevy happy!

Everyone:
Feel free to summarize what you spent your evening and night doing, then post your arrival at the central square early next morning. If you have an entourage, work them into your post. I will only react with them in the fashion I react with your PCs, meaning they are your territory.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:55:55 PM by Ancient Gamer »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
I certainly will need a carriage and perhaps some apprentice or entourage to take care of my needs - Vitoriel may be an elf, but she's a city elf, can't really ride a horse with a glorious Survival score of 5, and I bet she is impractical in other departments too - so for example might a Craft score of 0 mean she can't cook.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
Elquin could probably whip up a bit of grub with his craft skill, should the Masters will - unless that's a survival skill. Nonetheless he could probably manage it. 40 survival and 60 craft. +10 if night has fallen. Perhaps Hakros's apprentices hunting has yielded some meat for the fire.

Elquin defers to the will and guidance of the Masters - if there is something they wish that is within his abilities, they need only ask.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Locations Guild Elite Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor
    • Awards
Name:   Kuth - HeOfTheEarthSong
Constellation: The Earth Prince
Diety: The Earth

Attributes:

Physique 27
+1d12 damage
36 Hit Points
+30 Close Combat
+30 Survival

Agility  13
Movement 4
Initiative -2
+10 Thief
+10 Bows

Intellect/Will 15
+10 Divine
+10 Magic
+10 Medical
Mana: 24
Memorization Points: 18

Charm & Looks   10

Senses  37

Skills

Craft (stonework)   55 (25+30)   
Divine  50 (40 +10   )      
   Earth Divine 60 (50+10)   
Magic  65      
(shapechanger) 100 (65+25)
(earth)          85  (65+10+10)

Thrown Weapons    30 (20 + 10)
Close Combat  80 (50+30)
Survival   50(20+30)
Medical   40 (30+10)
Thief      10 (10)

Sign:

The Earth Prince (Earth Essence) -
Earth Magic + 10 skill, half mana cost.
Air Magic -10 skill, double mana cost.

Perks and Dark Sides

Dark Side: Bloodlust (Periodically, he must seek out out something to fight, mano a mano or become subject to the Anger issues perk).
At the temple, aggressive training kept this in check. Out on the mission, it could become an issue.

1.   The Hands of the Master (see sub of the same name). Allows handling stone as if it were clay.

2.   Alert  (Sleeps lightly, nearly impossible to surprise while awake)

4.    Earthcall (2 point)   Periodically, he can call upon the earth to manifest its power - usually a powerful local earthquake that can knock many people down and/or tip over unsecured objects.  This is draining and consumes X manna. If insufficient mana is available, the balance is paid in hp.

Equipment:

Arms and Armament

Iron Chainmail
Obsidian-edged stone-headed battleaxe (crafted using the Hands)
Steel tipped spear
Dagger
2 short bows, 40 arrows  (for Enthri and Caldu)
8x Brick-sized granite throwing stones, nicely shaped like a sling stone.

Miscellanea

Small clothes
Rope
12 Bottles wine of various vintages
100' iron chain, 1" links.
Leather pack
2x burlap sacks

u]Carriage:[/u]

Kuths carriage is a massive affair, drawn by four huge draft horses.  It is notable for the use of stone in places not normally possible, due to Kuths ability to manipulate stone as clay with his gloves. It is mainly oak.

Entourage:

Enthri

Human shape-shifter, Kuth’s student and lover.  While not as powerful physically or magically, she helps counters his rage save for the darkest times when he must go somewhere else to release his fury.  She met him some years after he heard the Song, and so has not seen Kuth at his worst, though he has told her many times. Amazingly, she is still with him. Enthri needs to expend Manna to _avoid_ shapeshifting.

Caldu

A friend of Kuths from before he heard the song of the Earth, they had shared the common link of being shape-shifters. Caldu had hung near Kuths ancestral village, scavenging and occasionally stealing and Kuth had nearly killed him on their first encounter.  Strangely, friendship grew between the half-giant and the somewhat rattish Caldu.  Kuth has never seen Caldu’s natural form - or if he has, he was not aware of it.

Spells: TBA, but mostly Earth and Shapeshifting in nature. A few generic cantrips as well.

Path of the Shapeshifter

Rather than a swarm of different spells, Manna and effective memorization level (for terms of such things as magic detection) depends on the difficulty of the final transformation.  Once a new form is adopted, how long it can be held depends on the cost of Manna expended to take the form.

Structures

Minor Change Identity (1 Manna/  1 level) - Subjects race does not change, only enough change to assume different members of the same species and gender.  Apparent size may change by +/- 10%   

Weight Change - 1 Manna  per 20% increase, or per 25% decrease.

Bone Structure Change - 1 Manna

Allows the caster to take on the physical structure of another creature without the addition of major limbs. Non-functional tails (dogs, cats, etc) are allowed.  Minor claws/teeth also included.

Major Bone Structure Change - 2 Manna

Allow major functional changes in the subjects form, such as wings (though weight reduction and Reskinning for feathers also needed). Common physical features such as teeth and claws are included.

Epic Bone Structure Change  - 4 Manna, +1 ML

The caster may make extreme changes to their form, perhaps adopting entirely different body plans such as arthropods or alien forms.  All that is preserved is the mind, mass and volume of the caster. 

Reskinning

Reskinning - Least   (0 manna when combined with other features, 1 if alone, +0 level)

Subject may change their skin and hair color, tone or other cosmetic aspects. Frequently combined with Minor Change Identity)

Reskinning - Minor   (1 Manna,)

Allows caster to change their skin to another, such as fur, feathers or scales.   Durability is slightly increased and functionality key to that skin (flight fror feathers ) is not granted.

Reskinning - Major (2 Manna)

Caster may take on highly functional new skins, such as the fur of a polar bear, flight feathers, and even armored skins.

Reskinning - Epic (4 Manna,) +1 ML

Skins with clearly magical capabilities may be adopted, such as heavily armored dragonscale, spiked surfaces, etc.

Powers

Powers are abilities of the form not tied strictly to the physical form of the creature but are either tied to specialized organs  (such as those held by most natural creatures) or supernatural powers of various types.  The cost of these powers is highly subjective and subject to GM rule. 

This section will be expanded based on various GM Rulings.  Some samples are:

Animal Senses   1 Manna/1 Level
Dragons Breath   4 Manna/ +2 ML

GM may also rule on minum other shape-shifts required to support these abilities.  Eg.Epic structure change to be able to handle using the Dragon’s Breath

Known Forms (Favourites)

As familiarity with forms increases, the manna costs to assume them and maintain them can decrease, though the Effective Spell Level will never decrease. 

Example Forms:

Bird Form (7 Manna, ML 3)

Weight Change (-75%)        3 Manna
Major Structure Change   2 Manna
Major Reskinning           2 Manna

Black Bear Form  (4 Manna,ML 2)

Major Structure Change   2 Manna
Minor Reskinning           2 Manna

Stone Rino Form (Earth Tuned, 8 Manna, ML 4)

Weight Change (+200%)    5 Manna (Earth tuned)
Major Structure Change    1 Manna
Epic Reskinning      2 Manna

AG: I rule that this huge rhino of yours does 2d6+2 Gore Damage, +5d6 if it is charging its opponent.

Crocodile Form (8 Manna, ML 3)

Weight Change (+100%)    5 Manna
Major Structure Change    1 Manna
Epic Reskinning      2 Manna
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:41:27 AM by valadaar »

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
Hmm, a couple of summoner apprentices to carry her big tent and any excess loot works, don't really need anyone/anything to carry her.

Oh and I need more spells, I think I have room for a few more. One to ward my mind would be favorite, maybe it simply takes up a few memorization points when active as well as costs mana per 5 hours while conscious or so, or perhaps at a lesser cost but when active I can't have any spirits attached. A spiritcaller ought to logically have a means to avoid being possessed when it is not intentional, especially one as experienced as Aeomi.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 03:26:09 PM by Gossamer »

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
Is there some kind of cost associated with burning a mandrake that I know of? Supposedly when you pull them up you die from hearing their scream for one thing.

I can make a check if required; (13:24:02) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 66. Magic I guess? which is 75.

Offline Coventinae Fate-Weaver

• Apprentice
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
There are many superstitious beliefs surrounding the mythical mandrake root, yet death does not visit you this day, despite the plant's dying screams. Had you been more well versed in the lore of herbology, you might have known what qualities the rare plant holds.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
The Prelogue closes in less than 20 hours from the posting of this post.

Wrap it up, folks, for the storm is coming!
Chapter 1 launched monday.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Correction: Locked down the thread now.
Opening up the First Chapter
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
Ooookay, starting to regret not stopping by yesterday evening.... If we are still in the forest, Aeomi warned the party about the demon without going into details.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Fair enough. You are at the outer edge of that forest now, looking down on Treskenmauer, and apparently nothing happened.
At least none of you are dead. :)

Heheheheh.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
Hurrah for living! I will try and get a post out in the next couple hours, but i am at work and school holidays start now so i may not get a chance until i finish here today.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Locations Guild Elite Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor
    • Awards
So this place appears to be an armpit (20 houses), not a city, or we only seeing a small portion?

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
AG, not to be a stickler or anything, but I would prefer it if you changed the descriptive text to saying I was walking, I don't want a carriage, it doesn't fit with her ascetic monk style. For an entourage I would settle with some apprentices to carry stuff.