llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dreams & Nightmares  (Read 672 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Gossamer

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Status Quo is the DEVIL
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 2013 Newbie of the Year 2013 Best Play By Post Player
    • Awards
Dreams & Nightmares
« on: December 03, 2013, 09:20:55 AM »
A few nights ago I had a dream, I was in London(I have never been to London), sitting on one of a row of thrones situated on a rooftop. It was a very detailed dream, I could see the chimneys and architectural stuff on buildings, I could even see the Tower of London, I knew that's what it was, even looking back, it looked nothing like it.

To my left sat a guy, black fluffy hair with a full beard and buggy eyes, clad in a red uniform, like an admiral or something out of a steampunk setting. I started talking with him, I said I liked London, because of the harmonious congruity(all the houses went in the same reddish brick theme). I don't remember what he said, but he mentioned a city in Sweden. So I asked him if he was from there. I think he replied something along the lines of, the question is why are we from? Or something cryptic like that, it made me frown.

Then all of a sudden I was inside a restaurant, it was packed, and I met a waitress, so I swerved to the right, but she swerved to the left, seeing as they drive on the wrong side of the road over there. Then I reached the streets and that's all I remember.
Samotny Osovjaltek - Dwarven Guild – Level 1
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4