Tomorrow is my birthday. Much more important, however: today marks the end of my third year here at the Citadel. With the fourth year just around the corner, I feel I should make some New Strolenyear resolutions for myself:
- Write up a series of subs coherent enough to be compiled into a sourcebook (a detailed plot, setting, bestiary, or something similar.)
- Start a fiction blog and post to it at least twice weekly (not strictly something for the Citadel, but I'm including it here anyway.)
- Clear out my in-work (I know there's only a couple subs there, but 30 settings is going to kill me )
- Fully participate in a game (forum or chat based.)
- Write a sub for every Quest.
- Use every Friday Freetext in subs.
- Write part 3 of the pumpkin quest series, relating how I dealt with being a corpse.
I will set a reminder for myself for a year from now and see how well I've done against this list. In the meantime, I must decide what kinds of rewards/punishments are appropriate for success and/or failure.