Equipment list is being transfered to char sheets thread for your new Earth Shelter (being formed by the friends you just found in your cargo)
If you want to take some of the equipment, state doing so, and it won't be added to the Shelter post. Remember, you can always come back to the shelter and trade with your friends. Their items are your items and your items are their items. You have a small post-apocalyptical tribe of very thankful, but utterly lost, friends now.IMPORTANT NOTE:
The game is being fast forwarded. The next couple of things that will happen are routine actions, not worthy of precious PbP game time.
I will fast forward one day, to dinnertime next day. The following things will have happened by then:
- Katherine has tended her wound, and the bullet has been removed. She is still hurt (no HP regained), but the danger of bleeding out and infection is more or less gone
- The cryosleep coffins have been opened and party members reunited with family members (Katherine), and friends (everyone).
- Angus has had his roll in the sack with Wionna
- The rescued friends have set up camp in the building to the right of the space-ship. They have also taken all the Colt .38 caliber guns you just found, along with 12 x .38 caliber bullets for each gun. Your friends need security, and they take shifts patrolling the building.
- Basically this area will function as your adventuring base camp from now on. The Mary Sue isn't big enough to be a comfortable home for the lot of you, though you can bring everyone aboard for transportation. Not enough seats though, but some can be put in the cryosleep coffins I guess...
- Everyone will have eaten food scavenged from the cars and from Mary Sue. Basically food and water is an issue right now. You have some firepower, basic transportation, but Mary Sue is offline and her right engine in need of repair
- Wionna has begun looking into the engine problem. She is an excellent mechanic.
- Uncle Frank is so grateful for what his niece, Katherine, has done (saved them and restored them from Cryosleep). He is a good cook, but also skilled at crafting items out of metal, and now he is proudly working on a gift to say thank you to the heroic five, as you are now being called
- Mortimer is being indulged by the newcomers, who understand Angus was frustrated, but think he went a little too far. He has gotten more than his fair share of the food being cooked, and the newcomers are trying to cheer him up, even though he has always been the odd one out
- A sense of fear for, and disgust towards, the scientists has begun to grow. People are feeling betrayed, and stories about loved ones that disappeared have begun emerging.
- Angus has disabled the long range comm device in the Mary Sue. This to prevent the Scientists from radioing new orders to Mary Sue
- Angus and Mortimer failed to reprogram / hack the Mary Sue.
There will a new entry in character creation from me: Each of the surviving friends, and all of their abilitiesChecks for hacking into Mary Sue and restoring operationability: (Both computer guys in the party failed... You need to either increase your skill, at which time you can try again, or you need to find some other way to get her operational.)
(21:12:07) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d100 and gets 95.
(21:12:13) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d100 and gets 87.
Now for the rest of the equipment:Red Wrangler Jeep:
40 liters of gasoline
4 x bedroll - military green
4 x Military water canteen, full of pure waterDoorless dented Black Hummer H1-Retro 2097:
Batterypowered - 100 Kilometers left
4 x bedroll - military green
4 x Military water canteen, full of pure water
1 x Onboard Car Computer - Sophisticated (All computer skill usages possible on it + maps + GPS not working (satellites destroyed)Rusted Sedan of unknown type.
1 x Mini-nuclear reactor powering the car!!!!!!!
5 x holes in the floor of the car - Watch your legs!!!
NB: The Rusted Sedan can drive endlessly, so long as the reactor is stabile. The reactor is the only thing in the car that is in good condition, but moving it would require facilities and equipment you do not possess.Scania V8 2077
Batterypowered - 1200 Kilometers left
3 x plastic laminated porn magazines from 1978, 2074 and 2109. The mags are very graphic, and also gives a historic insight into the everchanging preferences of the ancients. The 2109 mag is interactive, and reacts to touch, thought and sexual excitement. All it needs is skin contact.
9 x bottles of Smirnoff Vodka
2 x bottles of Lagavulin Single MaltBlack Landrover
20 litres of gasoline
1 x Rifle (2d6+4 damage)
1 x Scope (currently attached to sniper rifle) (+25 skill points on small guns when scope is in use)
3 x Colt .38 CLAIMED BY REVIVED FRIENDS
1 x Beretta 9mm
1 x Double barrel 12 gauge shotgun
1 x Semi-Trailer, good condition
1 x Rusted Sedan, bad condition
1 x Hummer, dented and missing doors
1 x Landrover, good condition
1 x Red Wrangler Jeep, Mint condition
Ammo and fuel coming later. Wife calling. Seeyas!