Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Request a personal challenge.

(1/1)

FredFearless:
As the topic title states, I would like to request a personal submission challenge. I'm a little stuck for ideas at the moment and after having looked through the Ideas section I am sad to say I didn't find anything that struck me in any particular way.

I am not sure how to do this but here goes;

Challenge Difficulty = Low/Medium

Any other parameters are up to you! (Word limit, genre, type, time to complete etc)

Scrasamax:
Challenge Request Accepted

FredFearless, I lay a personal quest upon you to create a unique form of undead for the Citadel. This is to coincide with Halloween, and it may be serious, comical, or anything else you desire so long as it is undead, and can be in some way related to Halloween.

Mourngrymn:

--- Quote from: Scrasamax on October 19, 2013, 09:39:40 AM ---Challenge Request Accepted

FredFearless, I lay a personal quest upon you to create a unique form of undead for the Citadel. This is to coincide with Halloween, and it may be serious, comical, or anything else you desire so long as it is undead, and can be in some way related to Halloween.

--- End quote ---

And to further that quest... why no go so far as to join a guild and make that first step in fulfilling Scras quest and then a Guild Quest. They normally evoke inspiration...

FredFearless:
I accept, Scrasamax.

Undead. Before Halloween. Unique.

*cracks knuckles* alrighty then!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version