Dear L. Lightward,
Your words have swayed me, and I shall not hide the truth: further advancement in the Brotherhood will provide me with means to serve my own ends, too. Thus, I have pledge myself towards rise through the ranks to hold the prestigious- though not nearly so much as Hell Priest!- position of demonologist. And if it is not to bold, I would also seek to becoming joining the elite. You mentioned an optional quest, a, how did you put it? A "bonus quest." I believe that such a quest will provide me with the knowledge I both seek and require.
Sincerely, ever your servant,Jacob Latris
Demonologist, core quest requirements
- create ONE of the following:
• An Item submission relating to the Occult.
• A Lifeform submission of a significant Demon.
• A Society submission related to the Occult.
-- The Burning Cult
- Create a plot which uses your previously created submission as a significant or central theme.
-- Seeking Vengeance; Adventurers Needed
All submissions must obtain a 3.5 or greater average vote with 3 votes, or 3.0 or greater with 5 or more votes.
Demonologist, Optional quest
Disclaimer: When pledging to become a Demonologist, the pledge may request an attempt at the optional quest. The aspiring Demonologist must state whether or not he or she wishes to take on this quest when they first pledge. If they choose to take on the optional quest they get only one attempt at the quest. If they fail they can still advance, but do not receive the bonus reward.
- The guild leader will allocate two 'key words' and one 'key phrase' to anyone attempting the optional quest. These key words will be unique for anyone attempting the quest. The pledge must create a submission of any category which incoorperates all of these key words and pertains to the Occult.
- To pass the optional quest, the submission must get at LEAST a 4 point average with 4 votes on it!
- The optional quest cannot be used as one of your submissions for the main quest.