Roleplaying > OOC, Starters and Questions

OOC: Tales of Misadventure

<< < (2/31) > >>

Murometz:
MysticMoon has bowed out due to some scheduling issues.

Seeking 1-2 more PCs

(I'll play Rasmus for now)

Run for your lives!!!

Murometz:
As my friend EchoMirage once said, when referring to a forum rp which wasn't moving quickly enough... "I sure do feel playful!"  :stickpoke:

Murometz:
Sorry, gents, some issues crept up. Will be back at it tonite!!!

Murometz:
Isle of Woe

An adventure module best suited for four to six characters, levels 5-8, ideally including at least one ranger, one druid, two clerics, and a high level wizard, plus a few fighters and six barbarians. Parties should be well prepared, well equipped, intimately familiar with the jungle, and not lacking in magical items or paladins. 

:chop:

caesar193:
Melior

race: Elf (high)
class: magic-user
level: 4th

Strength   8
Intelligence   18 (genius supremus)
Wisdom   10
Dexterity   16
Charisma   10
Perception   16
Comeliness   14

HP   15
AC   5 (robes 9, -2 for dex, -2 for magical cloak)

Spell-casting per day: 4 1st level, 3 second level, 2 third level spells

Spellbook:
Level 1: Magic Missile, Sleep, Burning Hands, Read Magic, Detect Magic, Light, Shield, unseen servant, mirror image, identify, ventriloquism, feather fall
Level 2: Flaming Sphere, Rope-trick, Audible Glamour, Knock, wizard-lock, pyrotechnics, invisibility, darkness 15' radius
Level 3: Fireball, slow, suggestion
Level 4: dimension door

Magic Items:

Cloak of Displacement: -2 to AC, plus "displacement", every FIRST physical attack against you in combat by any given foe automatically MISSES, because you are actually 5 feet away from where it appears you are

Equipment:
dagger
robe
boots
rope
spellbook
quill
ink
ration (1 day)

Description:
A haughty and proud elf, Melior has always been an arrogant fellow, which has gotten him into some troubles in his long life. He cuts a regal figure with his long, wavy hair and excellent posture, though he is of no relation to royalty or aristocrats. Melior's appearance in general denotes that of a wealthy, pampered, dignified life, and not that of hanging around on a beach with, oh... a half-orc, a thief, and a barbarian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version