llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tales of Misadventure [Isle of Woe]  (Read 42176 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Gossamer

• Procrastinator Extraordinaire
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Just kill me already...
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 2013 Newbie of the Year 2013 Best Play By Post Player
    • Awards
Re: Tales of Misadventure [Isle of Woe]
« Reply #375 on: November 23, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »
Meleana paced around the room, thinking. All her life, she had wondered about her ancestors. Never had she imagined that they too had been druids, but it made a lot of sense. The traditions passed down to her, had all been elven. The few humans who had claimed the title in the past had all been trained by elves. Now that she knew her people's place of origin it didn't do much to quench her flaming lust for knowledge, rather it stoked the fire. Did Tranquil still stand, or had it fallen just like the First Empire... She surprised even herself with these ponderings, perhaps that was what had been missing all along. A purpose other than to lounge around the Island year after year.

She stopped in front of the mimicked doorway and considered, was the drow so concearned? Supposedly this hierophant, her ancestor had been very mighty indeed, he or she had entered this same temple before her, and yet perished. Perhaps she had been taking this too lightly... She crouched down and prepared a spell, just in case.

I'm casting fire trap near the mimic doorway.

As she finished tracking the outline of her charcoal circle, the human shouted something, she looked up to see a squid-monster in armor walk towards them. Meleana drew her scimitars and was about to call about, when she saw another human enter behind the thing, that one had been with the group before, what was going on here? She looked at the others for confirmation on how to handle this. She circled the room to get back to Melior, maybe he could make sense of it. She kept her scimitars at the ready.

Samotny Osovjaltek - Dwarven Guild – Level 1
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards 2013 Most Quest Submissions 2013 System of the Year Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
« Reply #376 on: November 23, 2013, 04:28:41 PM »
<"Lumori is back,"> Melior told Meleana simply. <"He's an ally of ours. And it looks like he brought a friend.">

Testing the ink to make sure it was dried, Melior closed his spellbook, as well as the cyclop's, and placed both in the pockets of his robes.

<"Let's go see what they want. And then see if we can leave this pyramid and its dangers.">

Melior the Mighty Magician approached the doorway, taking care not the trip its defenses. He opened the faux-door, and said to those approaching, "Where have you been, Lumori?" Melior asked, "And who is this that you've seen fit to bring along?"

caesar193
Moderator of the  Cartography Guild
LEVEL SEVEN
Cartographer, middling minion- level two
Dwarf-level one
Necromancer, Acolyte Octavian Morbidius- level one
Divine Syond, Novice Follower of Lunism- level one
Jacob Latris, Demonologist of the Brotherhood- level two
--------------------------------------------------------
STR: 6 | END: 6 | CON: 5 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 7 | INT: 11
Our maps are always 100% right,. Its the terrain that's wrong.

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: November 23, 2013, 06:16:11 PM »
Where her new-found blade had been at the ready while they skulked through the misshapen corridors of the pyramid, Kismet stepped forth, for she was not one to let others talk for her, resting its tip against the floor. Her mane unfurled and shone lightly, granting her an air of flame hidden behind her shoulders broad.
"I am Kismet, needing no name of family, titled 'Lumina', 'tis what I am"
she bowed;
"my liege is his Majesty Isambard Karellion of Brandburg, Propugnator of justice and Warden of Man, Custodian of Civilization and the Legacy of Lohengrin",
with this, she raised a hand, and motes of light formed a coat of arms in detail, shining silver, a mighty fort of sapphire, surrounded by countless flames, yet touched by none, three silver falcons charging above.
Her display was practiced, and ever fanned resolve within her, as she reminisced of days of more mundane service, as a herald, where the coat of arms would bear instant recognition and respect, and acted as it very much so should, in this foreign wilderness where no road ever led.

The emblazoned shield was replaced as the motes dispersed, to gather once more in the shape of the western lands, where in the northwest, on isles and coasts, Brandburg thrust the torch of civilization into the untamed wilderness, its progress over a thousand years, shown by a luminous tide of flickering gold against the blue of unclaimed land.
She was especially proud of this one, and a smiled as she recalled how the king, hosting snobbish southern slobs, who had never stood at the front of war, yet dared to call themselves kings, had called her to display their conquest. Back then, she had even added little flames when her sovereign told of valiant battles.

"I am but one of his valkyries, yet know that my will and word are his,
to retrieve what was stolen, I come to claim a much precious piece.
This I speak, in the name of the crown, with nothing that my heart would hide.
I would offer my blade and enlist your aid, for our goals may well coincide."

With that, she let the motes of light return to darkness, out of sight, slowly sink into the ground, until their new purpose was found.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Locations Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Master Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: November 23, 2013, 06:44:42 PM »
"A Valkarie? ", not how Thorgir had imagined. "To kill the great evil, save this one's sister, and to perform well for the spirits that look down is my goal."

Thorgir stood up.  "And too long we have sat. It is time."

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: November 23, 2013, 06:56:28 PM »
Ardhalas spied the spectacle from the shades of the corridor.

"Golem... ", he whispered, then returned to his silent vigilance.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Chaosmark

• Harbringer of Segfaults
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: November 23, 2013, 10:02:46 PM »
Lumori

As the pair entered, though he'd never admit it to a soul, the human thief was rather relieved to see that all of his companions (such as they were) were still alive and in their proper configurations. Except for that d**ned elf, who immediately started badgering him. Lumori opened his mouth to fire off a scathing remark, but the mage was saved by Kismet. The opportunity lost, Lumori instead wandered over to Thorgir and Somnak to get a quick summary of what had happened since their separation.
P(A|B) = P(B|A)*P(A)/P(B)

By the power of Bayes!

Acolyte Lithil Darkheart – Level 1 Necromancer
STR: 1 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3

Current guild quest: --

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: November 23, 2013, 10:58:19 PM »
At the flashing lights, Brin simply arched one white eyebrow, before she shrugged, the heavy leather of her armor rising and falling atop slender shoulders. Far be it for her to judge the form of another, not since had been god-touched. Her low voice was full of a terrible focus, as she finally spoke. "I am Brin, servant of Lord Atarkuhl. He has commanded me to slay the master of this false temple. I will succeed, and I care not about anything you might take from the wreckage."

She spent but a moment securing her ceremonial knife, her armor, and her weapons. She was prepared, though it seemed that the charcoal spell would need undone before they could pass it. 

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: November 24, 2013, 02:11:07 PM »
Thorgir had called them to action, and as the group gathered their belongings, Ardhalas entered the vapor room once again.
He pulled some levers, then shoved the gas nozzle into his wineskin, refilling it with precious fumes as best he could. He was done just as his companions continued down the corridor, further into the pyramid, and the Thaur took up position at the rear, guarding them from attacks from behind.

OOC: Ardhalas has refilled his wineskin, resetting the countdown back to 48 hours. He regularly turns around and is wary of attacks from the rear. He is also  studying their surroundings, trying to find secret doors and all that.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: November 24, 2013, 03:09:03 PM »
Somnak filled Lumori in about the bloody battle with the Seneschal - as evidenced by the copious amounts of now dried blood spattered all over the half-orc. He gave more than one shifty glance at the strange, thrice tailed newcomer, but said nothing. When the time to move on arrived, he kept to the middle of the pack, keeping his eyes out for any dangers that may be around. While they walked, he hammered a haunting rhythm on his drum to inspire his companions and ward off the silence: the time for stealth was surely over, as by now the Watching Egg must surely know of their presence.
+1 to ally rolls. Possible Confusion to foes once in range.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: November 24, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
Kismet could do little about her hair swaying to the rhythm of the drum - sometimes, it had a mind of its own.
Instead, she reached towards her wounded flesh.
"Mother, you made me for a purpose - please, help my failing flesh to stay fit for it."
Cure Light Wounds, 3 HP back.

They were on the move again, and Kismet joined, falling in between the ranks as she would in an unfamiliar military unit.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Chaosmark

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: November 24, 2013, 10:01:32 PM »
Lumori

Having been filled in to the chaos his companions had been subjected to in his absence, Lumori took the scout position at the far front of the party, well outside the blast range should anything hit them or him. His stealth, though hard-won through experience instead of innate like the elves, was exactly what they needed as the group ventured further into the pyramid.

By the power of Bayes!

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2013, 06:18:05 AM »
Meleana walked in the middle behind the orc. Or as she put it, the thoughtless pig-man who was stupidly banging his drum ruining any chance they had at taking the enemy by some remnant of surprise. She had half a mind to poke a hole in that drum. There remained one option though, the prisoner routine. It was however very risky, and she wasn't sure there was much of a point to it. Better to let Melior's "dogs of war" take the brunt of whatever remained and use the confusion to save her sister. The tassel was better served another day, she decided and cast a spell in preparation.

Barkskin on myself.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Elite Item Guild
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: November 25, 2013, 06:34:02 PM »
Meleana removed the firetrap, but not because the "drow" had mentioned it. She didn't remove the spell, until Melior commented that he was indeed impressed with both the spell itself, and with her charcoal etchings...

Lumori led the way, skulking down the white-walled passageway. Though his eyes and ears were strained to detect the slightest movement or noise, it was quiet aside from Somnak’s rhythmic drum beat.

The other companions followed at a distance.

The hallway was approximately ten feet wide.

Brin stalked silently, while Ardhalas casts his elven eyes over whatever the human thief might miss.

With his helm donned, Thorgir had entered a whole new world. As he followed the thief he spied some scrawling along one of the walls. An arrow pointed further down the hallway and he could discern the words, “Gravity Chamber”. He knew what chamber meant, the first word didn’t mean anything to him.

(ooc: This is kind of like how I picture the marching order (if looked at from above, with the party headed “up-page”  :P If not, speak up.)

Lumori
Thorgir, Ardhalas, Brin
Kismet, Somnak
Melior, Meleana

Suddenly Lumori paused, and held up a hand.

Ahead was more silence, but the thief was sure he had just heard *something*. Looking down the hallway he could now make several observations.

Forty feet down the corridor, he could see twin doors on the left-side wall. Seventy feet down, he noticed that the corridor reached a terminus, then turned right at a ninety-degree angle.

-----------------

This new sound infuriated Bob. He was used to silence and only occasional explosions. His "family" however, seemed to enjoy the drumming, as Pookie and Kassandra were now bobbing to the beat.

Ten of his colleagues were now in position, with Pookie, Kassandra, and their bodyguard of four, behind Bob. He waited with his finger on the trigger. It was nearly go time.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:44:40 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards 2013 Most Quest Submissions 2013 System of the Year Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: November 25, 2013, 07:24:34 PM »
Seeing that Lumori had heard something, and remembering what had occured with the Qullan, Melior decided to give the thief the benefit of the doubt. He pulled back his sleeves and did some quick finger-warming exercises in preparation for the casting of magic. Hmm... Maybe a quick fireball before the enemy gets here, followed by a slow and a hail of magic missiles...

Of course, Melior thought to himself, if it was resistant somehow to his new favorite spell, then perhaps opening with the slow and then simply going with missiles... Ah, what the hell. No matter what was around the corner, Melior knew his genius would be more than capable of dealing with it quickly and effeciently- far more so than these fools would be capable of, with their crude attempts at combat through hitting things with sticks.

Of course, Meleana wasn't a fool. Everyone else was.

"Shall we prepare for ambush?" Asked Melior in a whisper. "Lumori, do we have time to prepare our battleground? If, of course, there actually is something?"

caesar193
LEVEL SEVEN
Dwarf-level one

Offline Chaosmark

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: November 25, 2013, 09:26:06 PM »
Lumori

Too far ahead to hear Melior's whisper, Lumori gestured for the party to stay put, then inched forward towards the double-doors, listening as hard as he could for any repeat of what he had heard a moment prior.

By the power of Bayes!

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #390 on: November 25, 2013, 09:30:25 PM »
A flick of the dark skinned human's  wrist, and the death jelly began the ponderous project of slurming out to take point, or at least to be where it would be the first to be struck by a frontal attack. Without knowing anything of the enemy, there were few spell she could prepare, though the though of a simple blessing of focused anger came to Brin's mind for the moment. It was unlikely they would appreciate it, but it might just help if it appeared needed.

Online Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #391 on: November 25, 2013, 10:58:22 PM »
Bob stuck his head around the corner and shot at the weird milky thing; screaming all the while, "CHAAAAARGE!!!!"

(03:34:59) Minion: Pariah rolls 1d20 and gets 18
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:35:41 AM by Pariah »
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Elite Item Guild
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: November 26, 2013, 09:44:04 AM »
Too far ahead to hear Melior's whisper, Lumori gestured for the party to stay put, then inched forward towards the double-doors, listening as hard as he could for any repeat of what he had heard a moment prior.

Both are marked with squiggles...and feature purple knobs for easy opening.

(ooc: a successful 'hear noise' check...Lumori can hear some sort of unidentifiable garbled sounds coming from inside both rooms. a successful 'read languages check..both doors are marked with squiggles which Lumori reads as "Teleportation Chamber" and "Activity Room".)

A searing ray of light hits and burns the jelly's flesh suddenly, and it writhes from the pain, despite its undeath. (ooc: 14 points of damage to jelly)

From around a corner suddenly steps forth a man in  loincloth and coat. The ray that burns the jelly seems to have come from some sort of small weapon in his hand. He is bearded and his head is a mess of braids and dreadlocks.  A look of proud insanity gleams in his eyes.

Beside him, an image of madness. Six floating balls of red, rubbery flesh, with two popping eye-stalks and obscene mouths filled with countless fish-like teeth. They each feature two clawed feet as well. The red globes advance at Lumori with surprising speed. Two of the balls are larger than the other four, and lead, while the two bigger ones make bizarre bubbling noises.

The man fires, yells something in some language, and ducks back immediately behind the ninety-degree corner in the tunnel again, leaving the six red floating eye-stalked balls of rubber to lead the charge.

(initiative, red balls of doom, roll a 4)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:07:07 AM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Locations Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Master Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: November 26, 2013, 09:57:07 AM »
"Yaargh!" roared Thorgir, releasing some of his unease and frustration as he charged the flying red things.  "Fry the wizard, elf!"

Roll of 11 on dice, hitting AC 1.    Damage, if hit = 6+ 5 or 11, +2 for bless/drums?

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: November 26, 2013, 10:10:13 AM »
Thorgir charged in defense of Lumori, sticking his blade into one of the red, garbling spheres.

His strike was successful. Perhaps too successful, as the red sphere exploded in Thorgir's face, as soon as his sword punctured the rubbery flesh!

Thorgir's hair stands on end, and some sulfur-reeking goo now covers on his face.

(ooc: Thorgir takes 3 points of damage. http://soundbible.com/1793-Flashbang.html
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:13:34 AM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: November 26, 2013, 10:11:21 AM »
"With pleasure, barbarian!" Melior called back, and then, to himself, "there's nothing like the feel of a new spell."

His wiry elven fingers flew through the complex motions, while his mouth uttered the incantation: within mere moments of his jaw closing, a streak of a vibrant orange shot forth, dodging over Thorgir's shoulder, and emitted a low roar as it exploded within the enemy ranks.

Melior smiled, and repeated his earlier words. "With pleasure."

Melior casts fireball! Was there any doubt whatsoever? Anyway, I aim for just behind these foul monsters so that its unlikely for Thorgir to get hit but that the monsters are all within blast radius. Damage is a 1d6 per monstrosity hit, I believe.

caesar193
LEVEL SEVEN
Dwarf-level one

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: November 26, 2013, 10:21:16 AM »
Ardhalas reacted without thinking, his fingers a blur as they plucked arrows from the quiver and let them fly. Both arrows hit, one for the first creature, another for the second. A second after his arrows had bit deep into the flesh of the floating eye-things, Melior's flames incinerated the corridor.

OOC:
(17:17:21) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d20 and gets 12.
(17:17:26) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d20 and gets 14.
(17:17:46) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d6 and gets 1 +3 damage (+1 Elven, +1 Bless, +1 Drum) = 4 damage from the first arrow
(17:17:56) Minion: Ancient_Gamer rolls 1d6 and gets 5 +3 damage (+1 Elven, +1 Bless, +1 Drum) = 8 damage from the second arrow
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2013, 10:44:06 AM »
Two shafts from Ardhalas bow sped through the corridor faster than anyone could think, and just like that...

http://soundbible.com/1793-Flashbang.html
http://soundbible.com/1793-Flashbang.html

Two more obnoxious red spheres explode, spewing gas and goo everywhere, though this time collateral damage is avoided by Thorgir and Lumori...

Then suddenly, a rolling ball of flames erupts down the hallway, courtesy of Melior, exploding the remaining three gorbels, and lighting up the scene.

http://soundbible.com/1793-Flashbang.htmlhttp://soundbible.com/1793-Flashbang.htmlhttp://soundbible.com/1793-Flashbang.html

(ooc: Thorgir and Lumori take incidental damage from the roaring flames of the fireball (5 points dam respectively). No collateral PC damage is taken from the fireballed three gorbels. Bob is safe behind his corner.

Lumori, his hair singed, ducks into the 'Activity Room.' As soon as he opens the doors, he is greeted by the site of five red spheres, their mouths chomping hungrily, and burping up odious fumes. They swarm the thief, attempting to jump on various parts of his anatomy...(next round).

-------

Bob wailed in agony. He was unhurt, but just lost Pookie, Kassandra, and their bodyguards. "Fight fire with fire! Fight fire with fire!" He told himself, psyching himself up, then unstrapping his heavy artillery once more steps around the corner, as soon as the flames die down.

"You killed Pookie!" he shouts in a language only he understands (and Thorgir) and aims a huge unidentifiable weapon at all those still in the corridor.

(Initiative (once Meleana, Somnak, and Brin have acted): Bob rolls 5. Gorbels V. Lumori only (for this round), roll a 4)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 04:54:27 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: November 26, 2013, 10:49:17 AM »
The undead Stunjelly squirmed, hissed, and died.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Gossamer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: November 26, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »
As soon as the madman stepped out from the corner again, Meleana ran up, flung up her hand, clawed the air and shouted her spell.
< "Yeouch-Matho-Malaboomba!" >

Casting Summon Insects on Bob. (19:36:37) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 23. Giant Ants? Please say Giant Ants! :P

And then I don't remember if it was another d100, (19:37:35) Minion: Gossamer rolls 1d100 and gets 67.

Duration 5 Rounds during which Bob can't do jack and no saving throw. Hehehehe.  :twisted: